Sep 11, 2009
Quran - Surah Ta-Ha طٰہٰ with english translation
Recited by Sh. Mishary Rashid Al-Afasy of Kuwait
The text is from the everyday Hafs text so there will be some discrepancies between what is recited and the dots/fatha/dhamma/kathra notations
Collection of repentantmuslim
In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful
[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'ân, and none but Allâh (Alone) knows their meanings.]
2. We have not sent down the Qur'ân unto you (O Muhammad ) to cause you distress,
3. But only as a Reminder to those who fear (Allâh).
4. A revelation from Him (Allâh) Who has created the earth and high heavens.
5. The Most Beneficent (Allâh) Istawâ (rose over) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty).
6. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth, and all that is between them, and all that is under the soil.
7. And if you (O Muhammad ) speak (the invocation) aloud, then verily, He knows the secret and that which is yet more hidden.
8. Allâh! Lâ ilâhla illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He)! To Him belong the Best Names.
9. And has there come to you the story of Mûsa (Moses)?
10. When he saw a fire, he said to his family: "Wait! Verily, I have seen a fire, perhaps I can bring you some burning brand therefrom, or find some guidance at the fire."
11. And when he came to it (the fire), he was called by name: "O Mûsa (Moses)!
12. "Verily! I am your Lord! So take off your shoes, you are in the sacred valley, Tuwa.
13. "And I have chosen you. So listen to that which is inspired to you.
14. "Verily! I am Allâh! Lâ ilâha illa Ana (none has the right to be worshipped but I), so worship Me, and perform AsSalât (Iqâmat-as-Salât) for My Remembrance.
15. "Verily, the Hour is coming and My Will is to keep it hidden that every person may be rewarded for that which he strives.
16. "Therefore, let not the one who believes not therein (i.e. in the Day of Resurrection, Reckoning, Paradise and Hell, etc.), but follows his own lusts, divert you therefrom, lest you perish.
17. "And what is that in your right hand, O Mûsa (Moses)?"
18. He said: "This is my stick, whereon I lean, and wherewith I beat down branches for my sheep, and wherein I find other uses."
19. (Allâh) said: "Cast it down, O Mûsa (Moses)!"
20. He cast it down, and behold! It was a snake, moving quickly.
21. Allâh said:"Grasp it, and fear not, We shall return it to its former state,
22. "And press your (right) hand to your (left) side, it will come forth white (and shining), without any disease as another sign,
23. "That We may show you (some) of Our Greater Signs.
24. "Go to Fir'aun (Pharaoh)! Verily, he has transgressed (all bounds in disbelief and disobedience, and has behaved as an arrogant, and as a tyrant)."
25. [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness).
26. "And ease my task for me;
27. "And make loose the knot (the defect) from my tongue, (i.e. remove the incorrectness from my speech) [That occurred as a result of a brand of fire which Mûsa (Moses) put in his mouth when he was an infant]. [Tafsir At-Tabarî, Vol. 16, Page 159].
28. "That they understand my speech,
29. "And appoint for me a helper from my family,
30. "Hârûn (Aaron), my brother;
31. "Increase my strength with him,
32. "And let him share my task (of conveying Allâh's Message and Prophethood),
33. "That we may glorify You much,
34. "And remember You much,
35. "Verily! You are of us Ever a Well-Seer."
36. Allâh said: "You are granted your request, O Mûsa (Moses)!
37. "And indeed We conferred a favour on you another time (before).
38. "When We inspired your mother with that which We inspired.
39. "Saying: 'Put him (the child) into the Tabût (a box or a case or a chest) and put it into the river (Nile), then the river shall cast it up on the bank, and there, an enemy of Mine and an enemy of his shall take him.' And I endued you with love from Me, in order that you may be brought up under My Eye,
40. "When your sister went and said: 'Shall I show you one who will nurse him?' So We restored you to your mother, that she might cool her eyes and she should not grieve. Then you did kill a man, but We saved you from great distress and tried you with a heavy trial. Then you stayed a number of years with the people of Madyan (Midian). Then you came here according to the fixed term which I ordained (for you), O Mûsa (Moses)!
41. "And I have Istana'tuka, for Myself.
42. "Go you and your brother with My Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), and do not, you both, slacken and become weak in My Remembrance.
43. "Go, both of you, to Fir'aun (Pharaoh), verily, he has transgressed (all bounds in disbelief and disobedience and behaved as an arrogant and as a tyrant).
44. "And speak to him mildly, perhaps he may accept admonition or fear Allâh."
45. They said: "Our Lord! Verily! We fear lest he should hasten to punish us or lest he should transgress (all bounds against us)."
46. He (Allâh) said: "Fear not, verily! I am with you both, hearing and seeing.
47. "So go you both to him, and say: 'Verily, we are Messengers of your Lord, so let the Children of Israel go with us, and torment them not; indeed, we have come with a sign from your Lord! And peace will be upon him who follows the guidance!
48. 'Truly, it has been revealed to us that the torment will be for him who denies [believes not in the Oneness of Allâh, and in His Messengers, etc.], and turns away.'(from the truth and obedience of Allâh)"
49. Fir'aun (Pharaoh) said: "Who then, O Mûsa (Moses), is the Lord of you two?"
50. [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "Our Lord is He Who gave to each thing its form and nature, then guided it aright."
51. [Fir'aun (Pharaoh)] said: "What about the generations of old?"
52. [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "The knowledge thereof is with my Lord, in a Record. My Lord is neither unaware nor He forgets, "
53. Who has made earth for you like a bed (spread out); and has opened roads (ways and paths etc.) for you therein; and has sent down water (rain) from the sky. And We have brought forth with it various kinds of vegetation.
54. Eat and pasture your cattle, (therein); verily, in this are proofs and signs for men of understanding.
55. Thereof (the earth) We created you, and into it We shall return you, and from it We shall bring you out once again.
56. And indeed We showed him [Fir'aun (Pharaoh)] all Our Signs and Evidences, but he denied and refused.
57. He [Fir'aun (Pharaoh)] said: "Have you come to drive us out of our land with your magic, O Mûsa (Moses)?
58. "Then verily, we can produce magic the like thereof; so appoint a meeting between us and you, which neither we, nor you shall fail to keep, in an open wide place where both shall have a just and equal chance (and beholders could witness the competition)."
59. [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "Your appointed meeting is the day of the festival, and let the people assemble when the sun has risen (forenoon)."
60. So Fir'aun (Pharaoh) withdrew, devised his plot and then came back.
61. Mûsa (Moses) said to them: "Woe unto you! Invent not a lie against Allâh, lest He should destroy you completely by a torment. And surely, he who invents a lie (against Allâh) will fail miserably."
62. Then they debated with one another what they must do, and they kept their talk secret.
63. They said: "Verily! These are two magicians. Their object is to drive you out from your land with magic, and overcome your chiefs and nobles.
64. "So devise your plot, and then assemble in line. And whoever overcomes this day will be indeed successful."
65. They said:"O Mûsa (Moses)! Either you throw first or we be the first to throw?"
66. [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "Nay, throw you (first)!" Then behold, their ropes and their sticks, by their magic, appeared to him as though they moved fast.
67. So Mûsa (Moses) conceived a fear in himself.
68. We (Allâh) said: "Fear not! Surely, you will have the upper hand.
69. "And throw that which is in your right hand! It will swallow up that which they have made. That which they have made is only a magician's trick, and the magician will never be successful, no matter whatever amount (of skill) he may attain."
70. So the magicians fell down prostrate. They said: "We believe in the Lord of Hârûn (Aaron) and Mûsa (Moses)."
71. [Fir'aun (Pharaoh)] said: "Believe you in him [Mûsa (Moses)] before I give you permission? Verily! He is your chief who taught you magic. So I will surely cut off your hands and feet on opposite sides, and I will surely crucify you on the trunks of date-palms, and you shall surely know which of us [I (Fir'aun Pharaoh) or the Lord of Mûsa (Moses) (Allâh)] can give the severe and more lasting torment."
72. They said: "We prefer you not over the clear signs that have come to us, and to Him (Allâh) Who created us. So decree whatever you desire to decree, for you can only decree (regarding) this life of the world.
73. "Verily! We have believed in our Lord, that He may forgive us our faults, and the magic to which you did compel us. And Allâh is better as regards reward in comparison to your [Fir'aun's (Pharaoh)] reward, and more lasting (as regards punishment in comparison to your punishment)."
74. Verily! Whoever comes to his Lord as a Mujrim (criminal, polytheist, disbeliever in the Oneness of Allâh and His Messengers, sinner, etc.), then surely, for him is Hell, therein he will neither die nor live.
75. But whoever comes to Him (Allâh) as a believer (in the Oneness of Allâh, etc.), and has done righteous good deeds, for such are the high ranks (in the Hereafter),
76. 'Adn (Edn) Paradise (everlasting Gardens), under which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever: such is the reward of those who purify themselves [(by abstaining from all kinds of sins and evil deeds) which Allâh has forbidden and by doing all that which Allâh has ordained)].
77. And indeed We inspired Mûsa (Moses) (saying): "Travel by night with Ibâdi (My slaves) and strike a dry path for them in the sea, fearing neither to be overtaken [by Fir'aun (Pharaoh)] nor being afraid (of drowning in the sea)."
78. Then Fir'aun (Pharaoh) pursued them with his hosts, but the sea-water completely overwhelmed them and covered them up.
79. And Fir'aun (Pharaoh) led his people astray, and he did not guide them.
80. O Children of Israel! We delivered you from your enemy, and We made a covenant with you on the right side of the Mount, and We sent down to you Al-Manna and quails,
81. (Saying) eat of the Taiyibât (good lawful things) wherewith We have provided you, and commit no oppression therein, lest My Anger should justly descend on you. And he on whom My Anger descends, he is indeed perished.
82. And verily, I am indeed Forgiving to him who repents, believes (in My Oneness, and associates none in worship with Me) and does righteous good deeds, and then remains constant in doing them, (till his death).
83. "And what made you hasten from your people, O Mûsa (Moses)?"
84. He said: "They are close on my footsteps, and I hastened to You, O my Lord, that You might be pleased."
85. (Allâh) said: "Verily! We have tried your people in your absence, and As-Samiri has led them astray."
86. Then Mûsa (Moses) returned to his people in a state of anger and sorrow. He said: "O my people! Did not your Lord promise you a fair promise? Did then the promise seem to you long in coming? Or did you desire that wrath should descend from your Lord on you, so you broke your promise to me (i.e disbelieving in Allâh and worshipping the calf)?"
87. They said: "We broke not the promise to you, of our own will, but we were made to carry the weight of the ornaments of the [Fir'aun's (Pharaoh)] people, then we cast them (into the fire), and that was what As-Samiri suggested."
88. Then he took out (of the fire) for them a statue of a calf which seemed to low. They said: "This is your ilâh (god), and the ilâh (god) of Mûsa (Moses), but [Mûsa (Moses)] has forgotten (his god).'"
89. Did they not see that it could not return them a word (for answer), and that it had no power either to harm them or to do them good?
90. And Hârûn (Aaron) indeed had said to them beforehand: "O my people! You are being tried in this, and verily, your Lord is (Allâh) the Most Beneficent, so follow me and obey my order."
91. They said: "We will not stop worshipping it (i.e. the calf), until Mûsa (Moses) returns to us."
92. [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "O Hârûn (Aaron)! What stopped you when you saw them going astray;
93. "That you followed me not (according to my advice to you)? Have you then disobeyed my order?"
94. He [Hârûn (Aaron)] said: "O son of my mother! Seize (me) not by my beard, nor by my head! Verily, I feared lest you should say: 'You have caused a division among the Children of Israel, and you have not respected my word!' "
95. [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "And what is the matter with you. O Samiri? (i.e. why did you do so?)"
96. (Samiri) said: "I saw what they saw not, so I took a handful (of dust) from the hoof print of the messenger [Jibrael's (Gabriel) horse] and threw it [into the fire in which were put the ornaments of the Fir'aun's (Pharaoh) people, or into the calf]. Thus my inner-self suggested to me."
97. Mûsa (Moses) said: "Then go away! And verily, your (punishment) in this life will be that you will say: "Touch me not (i.e.you will live alone exiled away from mankind); and verily (for a future torment), you have a promise that will not fail. And look at your ilâh (god), to which you have been devoted. We will certainly burn it, and scatter its particles in the sea."
98. Your Ilâh (God) is only Allâh, the One (Lâ ilâha illa Huwa) (none has the right to be worshipped but He). He has full knowledge of all things.
99. Thus We relate to you (O Muhammad ) some information of what happened before. And indeed We have given you from Us a Reminder (this Qur'ân).
100. Whoever turns away from it (this Qur'ân i.e. does not believe in it, nor acts on its orders), verily, they will bear a heavy burden (of sins) on the Day of Resurrection,
101. They will abide in that (state in the Fire of Hell), and evil indeed will it be that load for them on the Day of Resurrection;
102. The Day when the Trumpet will be blown (the second blowing): that Day, We shall gather the Mujrimûn (criminals, polytheists, sinners, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh, etc.) Zurqa: (blue or blind eyed with black faces).
103. In whispers will they speak to each other (saying): "You stayed not longer than ten (days)."
104. We know very well what they will say, when the best among them in knowledge and wisdom will say: "You stayed no longer than a day!"
105. And they ask you concerning the mountains, say; "My Lord will blast them and scatter them as particles of dust.
106. "Then He shall leave it as a level smooth plain.
107. "You will see therein nothing crooked or curved."
108. On that Day mankind will follow strictly (the voice of) Allâh's caller, no crookedness (that is without going to the right or left of that voice) will they show him (Allâh's caller). And all voices will be humbled for the Most Beneficent (Allâh), and nothing shall you hear but the low voice of their footsteps.
109. On that day no intercession shall avail, except the one for whom the Most Beneficent (Allâh) has given permission and whose word is acceptable to Him.
110. He (Allâh) knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them (in the Hereafter), and they will never compass anything of His Knowledge.
111. And (all) faces shall be humbled before (Allâh), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. And he who carried (a burden of) wrongdoing (i.e. he who disbelieved in Allâh, ascribed partners to Him, and did deeds of His disobedience), became indeed a complete failure (on that Day).
112. And he who works deeds of righteousness, while he is a believer (in Islâmic Monotheism) then he will have no fear of injustice, nor of any curtailment (of his reward).
113. And thus We have sent it down as a Qur'ân in Arabic, and have explained therein in detail the warnings, in order that they may fear Allâh, or that it may cause them to have a lesson from it (or to have the honour for believing and acting on its teachings).
114. Then High above all be Allâh, the True King. And be not in haste (O Muhammad ) with the Qur'ân before its revelation is completed to you, and say: "My Lord! Increase me in knowledge."
115. And indeed We made a covenant with Adam before, but he forgot, and We found on his part no firm will-power.
116. And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves to Adam." They prostrated (all) except Iblîs (Satan), who refused.
117. Then We said: "O Adam! Verily, this is an enemy to you and to your wife. So let him not get you both out of Paradise, so that you be distressed in misery.
118. Verily, you have (a promise from Us) that you will never be hungry therein nor naked.
119. And you (will) suffer not from thirst therein nor from the sun's heat.
120. Then Shaitân (Satan) whispered to him, saying : "O Adam! Shall I lead you to the Tree of Eternity and to a kingdom that will never waste away?"
121. Then they both ate of the tree, and so their private parts appeared to them, and they began to stick on themselves the leaves from Paradise for their covering. Thus did Adam disobey his Lord, so he went astray.
122. Then his Lord chose him, and turned to him with forgiveness, and gave him guidance.
123. (Allâh) said:"Get you down (from the Paradise to the earth), both of you, together, some of you are an enemy to some others. Then if there comes to you guidance from Me, then whoever follows My Guidance shall neither go astray, nor fall into distress and misery.
124. "But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Qur'ân nor acts on its orders, etc.) verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection."
125. He will say:"O my Lord! Why have you raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)."
126. (Allâh) will say: "Like this, Our Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) came unto you, but you disregarded them (i.e. you left them, did not think deeply in them, and you turned away from them), and so this Day, you will be neglected (in the Hell-fire, away from Allâh's Mercy)."
127. And thus do We requite him who transgresses beyond bounds [i.e. commits the great sins and disobeys his Lord (Allâh) and believes not in His Messengers, and His revealed Books, like this Qur'ân, etc.], and believes not in the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of his Lord, and the torment of the Hereafter is far more severe and more lasting.
128. Is it not a guidance for them (to know) how many generations We have destroyed before them, in whose dwellings they walk? Verily, in this are signs indeed for men of understanding.
129. And had it not been for a Word that went forth before from your Lord, and a term determined, (their punishment) must necessarily have come (in this world).
130. So bear patiently (O Muhammad ) what they say, and glorify the praises of your Lord before the rising of the sun, and before its setting, and during some of the hours of the night, and at the sides of the day (an indication for the five compulsory congregational prayers), that you may become pleased with the reward which Allâh shall give you.
131. And strain not your eyes in longing for the things We have given for enjoyment to various groups of them (polytheists and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh), the splendour of the life of this world that We may test them thereby. But the provision (good reward in the Hereafter) of your Lord is better and more lasting.
132. And enjoin As-Salât (the prayer) on your family, and be patient in offering them [i.e. the Salât (prayers)]. We ask not of you a provision (i.e. to give Us something: money, etc.); We provide for you. And the good end (i.e. Paradise) is for the Muttaqûn (pious - see V.2:2).
133. They say: "Why does he not bring us a sign (proof) from his Lord?" Has there not come to them the proof of that which is (written) in the former papers [Scriptures, i.e. the Taurât (Torah), and the Injeel (Gospel), etc. about the coming of the Prophet Muhammad ].
134. And if We had destroyed them with a torment before this (i.e. Messenger Muhammad and the Qur'ân), they would surely have said: "Our Lord! If only You had sent us a Messenger, we should certainly have followed Your Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), before we were humiliated and disgraced."
135. Say (O Muhammad ): "Each one (believer and disbeliever, etc.) is waiting, so wait you too, and you shall know who are they that are on the Straight and Even Path (i.e. Allâh's Religion of Islâmic Monotheism), and who are they that have let themselves be guided (on the Right Path).
Full translation from shariahway.com/quran/NobleQuran/translation
Profile Of The Surah
Juz : 16 Surah No. :20 Surah:TAHA No. of Verses: 135
This Surah takes its name from its "first word "Ta Ha". This name, like the names of many other Surahs, is merely symbolic.
Period of Revelation
The period of its revelation is the same as of Surah Maryam. It is just possible that it was sent down during the Migration to Habash or just after it. Anyhow, it is certain that this Surah was revealed before Hadrat Umar embraced Islam.
According to a well known and authentic tradition when Hadrat Umar set out to kill the Holy Prophet, he met a certain person, who said, "Before you do anything else, you should know that your own sister and brother-in-law have embraced Islam" Hearing this, he directly went to the house of his sister. There he found his sister, Fatimah, and his brother-in-law, Said bin Zaid, learning the contents of a scroll from Khabbab bin Art. When Fatimah saw him coming she hid the scroll at once, but Hadrat Umar had heard the recital, so he began to interrogate them about it. Then he began to thrash his brother-in-law, and wounded his sister, who tried to protect him. At last both of them confessed, "We have become Muslims; you may do whatever you like." As Hadrat Umar was moved to see blood running down from her head, he said, "Show me the thing you were reading." The sister asked him to promise on oath that he would not tear it, and added, "You cannot touch it unless you have a bath." Accordingly, Hadrat Umar took his bath and when he began to read the scroll, which contained this Surah, he spontaneously spoke out, "What an excellent thing!" At this Hadrat Khabbab, who had hidden himself at the sound of his footsteps, came out of his hiding and said, "By God, I have high expectations that Allah will get great service from you to propagate the Message of His Prophet, for just yesterday I heard the Holy Prophet praying to Allah, 'My Lord, make Abul Hakam bin Hisham (Abu Jahl) or Umar bin Khattab a supporter of Islam. So O Umar, turn to Allah, turn to Allah." These words proved to be so persuasive that he at once accompanied Hadrat Khabbab and went to the Holy Prophet to embrace Islam. This happened a short time after the Migration to Habash.
Theme and Topics of Discussion
This Surah begins with the enunciation of the object of the Revelation of the Qur'an to this effect:"O Muhammad, this Quran has not been sent down to you to put you unnecessarily to some great affliction. It does not demand from you to perform the impossible task of imbuing the hearts of the obdurate disbelievers with Faith. It is merely an admonition meant to guide on to the Right Path those who fear God and want to save themselves from His punishment. This Quran is the Word of the Master of the earth and the heavens and God-head belongs to Him alone:These two facts are eternal whether one believes them or not."
After this introduction, the Surah abruptly moves on to relate the story of Prophet Moses without any apparent relevancy and without even hinting at its applicability to the events of the period. However, if we read between the lines, we realize that the discourse is addressed very relevantly to the people of Makkah. But before we explain the hidden meaning of the discourse, we must keep in view the fact that the Arabs in general acknowledged Moses as a Prophet of God. This was so because they had "been influenced by the large number of the Jews around them and by" the neighboring Christian kingdoms. Now let us state those things which are hidden between the lines of the story:
Allah does not appoint a Prophet by the beat of drums or My celebrating the occasion in a regular and formal ceremony, as if to say, "We are appointing such and such a person as Our Prophet from today." On the contrary, He bestows Prophethood in a confidential manner just as He did in the case of Prophet Moses. Therefore you should not consider it strange if Hadrat Muhammad has been appointed as a Prophet all of a sudden and without any public proclamation.
The fundamental principles presented by Prophet Muhammad -- Tauhid and the Hereafter -- are just the same as were taught to Prophet Moses at the time of his appointment.
Prophet Muhammad has been made the standard bearer of the Message of the Truth among the people of the Quraish all by himself without material provisions, just as Prophet Moses was entrusted with the Mission to go to a tyrant king like Pharaoh and ask him to give up his attitude of rebellion. These are the mysterious ways of Allah. He catches hold of a way farer of Midian on his way to Egypt and says, "Go and fight with the greatest tyrant of the time." He did not provide him with armies and provisions for this Mission. The only thing He did was to appoint his brother as his assistant at his request.
You, O People of Makkah, should note it well that Pharaoh employed the same devices against Prophet Moses as you are employing against Prophet Muhammad -- frivolous objections, accusations, and cruel persecutions. You should know that Allah's Prophet came out victorious over Pharaoh, who possessed large armies and war equipments. Incidentally, the Muslims have been consoled and comforted, though not in so many words, that they should not be afraid of fighting with the Quraish against fearful odds, for the mission which is supported by Allah comes out victorious in the end. At the same time, the Muslims have been exhorted to follow the excellent example of the magicians of Egypt, who remained steadfast in their Faith, though Pharaoh threatened them with horrible vengeance.
An incident from the story of the Israelites has been cited to show in what ridiculous manner the idolization of false gods and goddesses starts and that the Prophets of God do not tolerate even the slightest tinge of this preposterous practice. Likewise, Prophet Muhammad is following the former Prophets in opposing shirk and idol worship today.
Thus, the story of Moses has been used to throw light on all those matters which were connected with the conflict between the Holy Prophet and the Quraish. Then at the end of the story, the. Quraish have been briefly admonished, as if to say, "The Quran has been sent down in your tongue for your own good. If you listen to it and follow its admonition, you will be doing so for your own good but if you reject it, you will yourselves meet with an evil end."
After this the story of Prophet Adam has been related, as if to tell the Quraish, "The way you are following is the way of Satan, whereas the right way for a man is to follow his father Adam. He was beguiled by Satan, but when he realized his error, he plainly confessed it and repented and again turned back to the service of Allah and won His favour. On the other hand, if a person follows Satan and sticks to his error obdurately in spite of admonition, he does harm to himself alone like Satan."
In the end, the Holy Prophet and the Muslims have been advised not to be impatient in regard to the punishment to the disbelievers, as if to say, "Allah has His Own scheme concerning them. He does not seize them at once but gives them sufficient respite. Therefore you should not grow impatient but bear the persecutions with fortitude and go on conveying the Message."
In this connection, great emphasis has been laid on Salat so that it may create in the believers the virtues of patience, forbearance, contentment, resignation to the will of God and self analysis for these are greatly needed in the service of the Message of the Truth.
Source : www3.pmo.gov.my/WebNotesApp
Tajuk - Title
- 01 Surah Al Fatihah سورة الفاتحة
- 19 Surah Maryam سورة مريم
- 20 Surah TaHa - سورة طه
- 20 Tafsir of Surah TaHa - سورة طه by Sheikh Ismail Musa Menk Mufti of Zimbabwe
- 2011 - Special Statement by Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin
- 22 - Suratul Haj (The Pilgrimage) - سورة الحج
- 24 Surah An Nur سورة النور with Tafsir by Sheikh Ninowy
- 24 Surah An Nur سورة النور - Translation by Sheikh ul Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir ul-Qadri
- 31 - Surah Luqman - سورة لقمان
- 33 - Surah Al Ahzab The Combined Forces
- 35 Sulu Intruders were intercepted by Philippine Navy - In or Out ?
- 5 before 5 sebelum 5
- 61 - Surah As-Saff سورة الصف
- 67 - Surah Al-Mulk (The Sovereignty) سورة الملك
- 71 - Surah Nuh (Noah) - سورة نوح recited by Sheikh Mishary Rashid lafasy
- 73 Surah Al-Muzzammil سورة المزمل
- 75 - Surah Al-Qiyāmah (The Resurrection) - سورة القيامة
- 92 - Surah Al-Lail (The Night) - سورة الليل
- A Gift to Muslim woman
- A Guide for the Muslim Funeral
- A true story of Sarah
- About Islam by Jakim
- About Real Muslim by Abdur Raheem Green
- About Syiah - Imamah
- Adab Ketika Menziarahi Pesakit by State Mufti Office of Brunei
- Adab of Going to the Bathroom by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Adab أدب
- Adhan ( Azan ) at Malaysia television
- Adhan - calling for prayer captured on 3rd day of Hajj 2009
- Adil terhadap Anak - Anak
- Advice on Ramadhan رمضان Fasting صوم
- Afflictions and the End of the World - Kesusahan yang menimpa dan Akhir Dunia - Hadis from Translation of Sahih Bukhari
- Ahlul Kitab People of the Book أهل الكتاب Ahli Kitab
- Ahlul Sunnah wal Jama`a Must Unite
- Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah by Mufti Waseem Khan
- Akal dan Wahyu dalam Ilmu Ekonomi Islam; Tinjauan Sejarah Pemikiran
- Al - Fiqh Al-Akbar Translated by Professor Hamid Algar
- Al Adab Al Mufrad work of Imam Al Bukhari إمام البخاري
- Al Mathurat المأثورات
- Al Quran القرآن The Final Revelation by Ustaz Hussain Yee
- Al Quran - The Book of Timeless Guidance by Nouman Ali Khan
- Al Quran 06:161
- Al Quran Surah Al Mulk (The Dominion) سورة الملك recited by Sheikh Mishary Rashid Alafasy
- Al Quran Surah Al-Ĥashr - The Exile - Ayat 21 to 24 سورة الحشر
- Al Quran Surat Al-Qiyāmah (The Resurrection) - سورة القيامة
- Al Quran القرآن a Miracle of Miracles ( Mukjizat ) by Sheikh Ahmad Deedat
- Al- Qaedah and Al-Qisas - the Law of Equality in punishment
- Al-Adab Al-Mufrad Perfection of Character by Imam Al Bukhari - 1 : Parents
- Allah - Poem By Jalaluddin Rumi
- Allah Bertanya Iblis Menjawab oleh Ustaz Hasan Din Al Hafiz
- Allah God or Moon God by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- Allah have chosen for you Islam as your religion - Allah telah redha Islam itu menjadi ugama untuk kamu
- Allah in the Quran and Scholastic Theology by Prof Dr Mohammad Hashim Kamali
- Allah is sufficient for me حَسْبِيَ اللَّهُ Cukuplah Allah bagiku
- Allah is the Name of God رب Tuhan not a Pronouns
- Allah is The One and Only God
- Allah jualah yang memberikan kuasa pemerintahan kepada sesiapa yang dikehendakiNya - sebahagian dari terjemahan Al Baqarah Ayat 247
- Allah said
- Allah the Lord of the Worlds with English subtitles
- Allah the Lord of the Worlds with Melayu subtitles
- Amalan Kita Ikut Siapa oleh Ustaz Hussein Yee
- Amanat Haji Hadi featuring Pakatan Rakyat versi Feb 2013
- Amanat Tuan Guru Haji Hadi - Kesimpulannya
- Amar Ma'ruf Nahi Munkar امر بالمعروف و نهى عن المنكر Enjoining what is Right Forbidding what is Wrong
- American Woman Converted To ISLAM After 9/11 - Fox News
- Anak Cucu Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم Yang dilupa dan dipinggirkan
- Ancaman Kedaulatan oleh Ustaz Rujhan Abd Rahman
- Ancaman Terhadap Kedaulatan Islam Agama Negara - Tuan Haji Naser Disa
- Andalusia in Memory
- Angels ملائكة Malaikat in Islam
- Announcement regarding the name of Prophet Isa written as Jesus a.s on Islam Browser
- Answering a question about God by Yusuf Estes
- Antara Aliran Salafi dan Sufi oleh Mohd Sukki Othman
- ANTARA SYAITAN DAN MALAIKAT - Dr Ridhuan Tee
- Anwar Ibrahim - Pemerintahan UMNO bercirikan Firaun
- Anwar Ibrahim PKR Menurut Yuktes Vijay
- Anwar Ibrahim: Saya Tidak Sekali-Kali Akan Korbankan Kepentingan Melayu dan Islam Cuma ..
- Apa hikmah cara potong kuku ?
- Apa Hukumnya Ustaz Menyokong PAS ? Sedangkan PAS Sokong PKR Pejuang Pluralisma
- Apakah yang Aku lakukan untuk Agama Allah
- Approaching Ramadan with Suhaib Webb
- Aqeedah Of The Sahabah (companions of Prophet Muhammad) by Imam Anwar Al Awlaki
- ARAB SPRING: Muslims must lead the future
- Articles of Faith - a beautiful nasyid narrated about Iman by Talib Al Habib
- Articles of Faith - Rukun Iman إيمان presented by Sheikh Dr Abdullah al-Farsi
- As Syuhadah Umar Mukhtarالشهداء عمر المختار - The Unforgettable Mujahidin
- Asabiyyah عصبية The Rise and Fall of The Ummah
- Asal Prinsip Muamalat Halal Sehingga Terbukti Ianya Haram
- Assalamualaikum السلام عليكم - Greeting in Islam
- Aurat عورة Awrah and Hijab حجاب
- Aurat عورة Awrah and the Covering of Women in the Presence of Other Women and Mahrams
- Avoiding the Unlawful by Dr Bilal Philips
- Awareness and Understanding of Islam at Islamic Network
- Ay Farzand أيها الولد Ayyuhal Walad Dear Child Wahai Anak by Imam Al Ghazali
- Ayatul Qursi آية الكرسي
- Azan in Church by Ben Yusuf
- Bacaan al-Quran menggunakan pembesar suara sebelum Subuh mengganggu orang lain ??
- Backdoor Riba - Usury
- Bad Boy To Good Boy
- BAHAYA SYIAH KEPADA AQIDAH
- Balance in life Dunia and Akhirah by Dr Bilal Philips
- Bank Islam - Real Islamic not just look like Islamic
- Be Great People by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Beauties of Islam - Love and Islam by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- Being Steadfast on the Path by Mufti Ismail Ibn Musa Menk of Zimbabwe at University Malaya Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Being The Change You Want and Need by Mufti Ismail Ibn Musa Menk of Zimbabwe
- Berbuka Puasa
- BERSIH - THE US SPONSORED PROTEST MOVEMENT IN MALAYSIA
- Bersih 2.0 Rally Julai 9
- Bersih 3.0 Tuan Guru Orang Melayu dan orang Islam Seluruhnya
- Bersyukurlah oleh Arwahyarham Profesor Dr Hamka
- Berzina dengan Isteri oleh Mohd. Shah Che Ahmad - Utusan Malaysia
- Betapa Rasisnya DAP - mengetepikan lebih 700 perwakilan DAP yang majoritinya keturunan India daripada mengundi pada pemilihan Jawatankuasa Kerja Pusat (CEC) DAP
- Beyond September 11th and What the Future Holds for Muslims by Sheikh Imran Hosein
- Bible The Contradictions
- Bible - A Closer Look by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- Bible - Deuteronomy 18:18 - Who is The Prophet with God's words in his mouth
- Bible - The Errors Contradictions and Fallacies - C. Dennis McKinsey
- Bid'ah بدعة Bidaah Bida'ah - Collection of Scholars Speech
- Bid'ah بدعة Bidaah Bida'ah - Part 1
- Bid'ah بدعة Bidaah Bida'ah - Part 2
- Bidayat al-Hidayah - بداية الهداية by Imam Al Ghazali
- Blog Header Description of Islam Browser - Eyes Heart Blinded
- Book Kitab to Download at Muslim Library.Com
- Brotherhood إخوة in Islam
- Buat baik: Amal dulu sebelum suruh orang lain
- Buku Harta Yang Tak Pernah Habis - Dr Juanda Jaya Mufti Perlis
- Bulan Purnama Penuh oleh Ustaz Muhammad Kazim
- By Time - Demi Masa - وَالْعَصْرِ
- Can God Become A Man? Can God Have A Son?
- Can we disagree in Aqidah ? by Sheikh Shams Ad Duha
- Cannon of Mehmed II of 'Usmaniah Empire - MuslimHeritage.com
- Capacity to Act Positively - Anita Ahmad
- Capital Punishment in Islam
- CARA MEMAHAMI HADITH - Prof Madya Dr Mohd Asri
- Cara mengetahui arah Kiblat Masuk waktu Solat
- Cara Ringkas Mandi Junub / Wajib - Ustaz Azhar
- Cara Wuduk Orang yang Daimulhadas
- Celebrating Religious Festivals Of Non-Muslims - Fatwa and Guidelines
- Chat or Chatting Online - The Fatwa
- Children of Gaza - Until When
- Chinese Muslims pray on first day of Ramadan
- Christ in Islam
- Christian follower - Point to Ponder
- Christianity and Jesus - Searching for The True Fact - Part 01 - Some Views by Christian
- Christianity and Jesus - Searching for The True Fact - Part 02 - Some Views by Christian
- Christianity and Jesus - Searching for The True Fact - Part 03 - Some Views by Christian
- Christianity and Jesus - Searching for The True Fact - Part 04 - Perspective of Islam
- Christianity and Jesus - Searching for The True Fact - Part 05 - Perspective of Islam
- Christianity and Jesus - Searching for The True Fact - Part 06 - Variety
- Christianity and Jesus - Searching for The True Fact - Part 07 Final - Muslim Belief - Islam Teaching
- Christianity or Islam
- Christmas and Jesus Born
- Cigarettes may contain pig blood
- Cina Non Muslim Hati Bersih dan Melayu Panjang Fikir Pasti Menolak DAP Lim Kit Siang di Gelang Patah
- Cinta oleh Arwahyarham Profesor Dr Hamka
- Collection of Short Video Clip of Speech by Sheikh Khalid Yasin
- Colonel Muammar Gaddafi - Good Thing He Had Done
- Colorful Killer - Boy Why You haven't Learnt Anything ?
- Columbus was Discovered not Discover
- Commandment of Allah vs Politician Fatwa
- Common Mistakes by Muslims Nationalism and Racism
- Concept of Friendship in Islam
- Concept of God in Islam - Islam 101 Course for Reverts Youth
- Concept of Taqlid تَقْليد or Following a Mazhab by Mufti Abdur Rahman ibn Yusuf
- Constants On The Path of Jihad by Imam Anwar al Awlaki
- Controlling Anger by Nouman Ali Khan
- Conversations in Heaven and Hell
- Converted to Islam in Japanese
- Dad I love you by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- Dajjal ( Anti christ ) by Dr Bilal Philips
- Dajjal The Anti Christ by Sheikh Imran N Hosein
- Dajjal the False Messiah by Sheikh Imran N. Hosein with Malay translation
- Dakwa Pas keluar landasan satu pembohongan - Sinar Harian Nov 12 2012
- Dakwah دعوة Dawah Da'wah
- Dalil or Signs of the Existance the Great of Allah الله the Almighty
- Danger of Heedlessness by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- DAP - Aib Orang Lain Kasi Tunjuk Semua Orang Aib Sendiri Mau Tutup ..chitt..
- DAP - Mana Mungkin Pilihan Kita Muslimin dan Muslimat sekeliannya
- DAP - Usahkan Pangkah Terlintas Pun Jangan Pesankan Pada Semua Melayu Cina dan India
- DAP tipu Orang Islam terutamanya Melayu di dalam PAS dan PKR
- dari Gelap menuju Terang oleh Arwahyarham Profesor Dr Hamka
- Death in ISLAM - The Details
- Debat PAS - Tajuk Telah Disediakan Di bawah
- Dedas - Urinary Incontinence - Buang Air Kecil Tidak Lawas - Ustaz Azhar Idrus
- Derailed - Tergelincir oleh Imam Siraj Wahhaj
- Desert Rose - Life of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- Desire for Allah and the Signs of the One Who Knows Allah
- Developing A Noble Character by Sheikh Babikir Ahmed Babikir
- dia Musuh Umat Islam di Malaysia - Jangan Lupa sampai bila-bila
- Dictionary of the Holy Quran - Available for Download in PDF
- Divine Speech Prologue by Mr Nouman Ali Khan
- Do Not Believe a Man even if He Flies in the Sky by Sheih Said Afandi
- Do Not Blindly Follow The Scholars Of Today by Sheikh Anwar Al Awlaki
- Do not CURSE him - Jangan KUTUK dia
- Doa Haikal دعا هيكل dan Hukum Membaca
- Doa itu adalah Otak Ibadah - hadis riwayat Imam al-Bukhari
- Doa Pas buat Umno Hujah Tok Guru dan Hukum Agama
- Does the Quran Say Kill Jews and Christians? by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- Dog and Other Animals Right in Islam
- Don't Devide Religion And Break Up into Sect - a reminder from Allah
- Don't Replace A Mistake With Another Mistake
- Don't take Islam partly and left another part
- Dr. Bilal Philips in Common Questions by Non-Muslims at Peace TV
- Dream in Islam
- Dua for Gaza recited by Sheikh Mishary Al 'Afasy
- Dua for Protection
- Dunia Non Abadi
- Duty of Muslim Husband
- Easy Way to Find the Ayatul Quran and the Translation
- Eid al-Fitr Khutbah (sermon) by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Khamenei Sheikh Al-Mujahid Khalid Al-Husainan
- Eid Fitr 2010 Sermon - Khutbah Aidil Fitri 2010 Sheikh Hamza Yusof Sheikh Bassam Obeid Ayatollah Khamenei Dato' Setia Hj Mohd Tamyes
- Eid Prayer - Sembahyang Raya
- Eid Sermon Collection - Koleksi Khutbah Hari Raya
- Eid Ul Fitr Takbir - Takbir Aidil Fitri عيد الفطر
- Eid ul Fitri Wish - Salam Aidil Fitri
- Electronic cigarettes pose health risks - Pengguna rokok e-elektronik terdedah kepada penyakit
- Elements of Success by Sheikh Hamzah Yusof
- Embed YouTube with the Old Embed Code - Islam Browser Sharing Info
- Embrance Islam
- Empat Golongan Manusia oleh yang berbahagia Ustaz Ismail Kamus ( Tafsir Surah As Syams سورة الشمس )
- Enam sebab kenapa perlu abdikan diri kepada Allah
- English Language have to find a suitable pronouns for Allah
- Enhancing Faith And Extending Ihsan
- Ethics in Islam by Dr Mukhtar Curtis
- Etiquette in Learning Attributes of Allah - Etika dalam mempelajari Sifat Allah
- Evidences of Tauhid by Sheikh ul Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir Qadri
- Exemplars of Piety by Sheikh ul Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri
- Extremism in Global context by Dr. Umar Faruq Abdullah
- Facebook - Fastest Way to Delete Multiple Friends - Cara Cepat Untuk Padam Kekawan
- Facebook Halal or Haram ? by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- Falklands issue ... Any Similarity with Sabah Issue ?
- Famous Companions of the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- Fasting - The Inner Demension by Sheikh Ahmad Dabbagh
- Fasting 6 days in Shawal by Dr. Muhammad Salah
- Fasting during Ramadan in America.
- Fasting on the Day of 'Arafah
- Fasting Ramadan - Khutbah by Dr.Fathi Osman
- Father in-laws Mother in-laws in Islam
- Fatimah Az Zahra r.a by Sheikh Muhammad Al-Arifi
- Fatwa - Marriage to a Woman of the Scripture Pernikahan dengan Perempuan Kitabiah حكم الزواج بامرأة كتابية
- Fatwa against living together before marriage
- Fatwa by Mufti Ebrahim Desai
- Fatwa on Nasyid - نشيد - Nasheed - أناشيد - Anaasheed - ilahi - Naat
- Fatwa on Violation of Copyrights and Laws Regarding Intellectual Property in Islam
- Fearing Allah the way the Prophet feared Him
- Fighting phantoms in India
- Finale Religion - Imam Siraj Wahaj
- Fiqh Al-Awlawiyyat - Understanding the Priorities in Decision-Making
- Fiqh Of Fasting by Imam Karim Abu Zaid
- Fiqh of Ramadhan in Detail by the Azhari scholar Shaykh `Abd al-Rahman al-Jaziri (1882-1941)
- FItnah Politik - Niat tidak menghalalkan cara
- FITNAH TERHADAP RASULULLAH oleh Ustaz Kazim cum Kes Mamat Budak Kampung dan Scooby Do Bi Do
- Fitnah to Osama Laden
- Fitnah فتنة Book - Poke Each Other on Facebook
- Five before Five
- Five pillars of Islam
- Follow Mazhab or Madhab مَذْهَب by Imam Zaid Shakir Nuh Ha Mim Keller and Islamic Academy
- Follow Muhammad Love Allah
- Food Habits Tips during Ramadhan
- Forbidden meat by Dr Bilal Philips
- Fornication Adultery or Zina in Islam
- Freedom in Islam - Kebebasan di dalam Islam
- Freedom of Religion and Surah Al Baqarah verse 264
- Freedom of Religion PKR understanding and the Real Meaning in Islam - Kebebasan Beragama Fahaman PKR dan Maksud sebenar menurut Islam
- From Protest to Engagement by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Function of Mind in evaluating the truth of Religious Knowledge - Fungsi Akal dalam menilai kebenaran Ilmu Agama
- Fundamentals of Faith by Abu Ammar Yassir Qadhi
- Ganjaran berzikir dan hadir majlis ilmu
- Gaza - Now we know what The Present Mr. President
- Gaza غزة need more than Condemn
- Gelaran Buruk Mencemuh serta Pengunaan Gelaran Haji dan Hajjah
- Gerhana Bulan - Lunar Eclipse 10 Dec 2011
- Gigi patah ada kaitan dengan sakit jantung ?
- Ginie in Islam by Dr Bilal Philips
- Global Awakening by Dr. Ahmad Shafaat
- Global Movement of Moderates - The Honorable Ustaz Nasharuddin Mat Isa
- Gog and Magog ( Yakjuj dan Makjuj ) with Malay Subtitles - a short series
- Gog and Magog or Yakjud Makjud Lecture by Sheikh Imran N.Hosein
- Gold Dinar - Sheikh Imran Hosein prediction in 2003 Nato certified in 2011 on Libya
- Gold Dinar Islam and The Future of Money by Sheikh Imran N. Hosein
- good deeds like scattered dust - banyak kebaikan seperti debu berterbangan
- Good Muslims Bad Muslims
- Grateful تشكرون to Creator and creatures - Bersyukur kepada Pencipta dan makhluk
- Great Grandson of Iblis become Muslim - Cicit iblis masuk Islam
- Guide us to the true Religion O Allah by Shaykh Said Afandi al-Chirkawi Dagestan
- HADDADIYAH DAN PAS - Persamaan ?
- Hadis - Justice
- Hadith Hadis Fasting Puasa False Talk Berkata Tidak benar
- Hadith حديث Hadis - Arabic Text and Translation
- Hajj حج Haji
- Hajj حج Haji - Eid Adha عيد الأضحى 'Idul Adha - Kurban قربان Qurban.
- Hakikat and Makrifat by Prof Dr Nasoha Saabin
- Halal dan Haram dalam Islam oleh Sheikh Yusuf Abdullah al-Qardawi شيخ يوسف عبد الله القرضاوي
- Halal dan Haram dalam Islam oleh Yusuf Qardhawi
- Halal Diary by Sheikh Said Rageah
- Halal Eating at Zabihah.com
- HAMKA’s Concept of Moderation - An Analysis
- Happiness is found in sincere worship of Allah - AISHA STACEY
- Hati Curio On Net - Promo
- Hati Nan Suci - Sincere Heart
- Have a Break with Mufti Ismail Menk
- Have a Break with Sheikh
- Hawa Nafsu dan Panjang Cita-Cita - Kesannya
- Health in Islam
- Heart and Soul - Answer for a Question
- Heart of Prophet Muhammad Salallahu Alayhi wa Salam
- Heart To Heart Sheikh Alaa El-Sayed
- Hebat Bangsa
- Hello MORO
- Hentikan memanggil Indon bagi Indonesia jika ianya membuatkan saudara kita di sana tidak gembira
- Heraclius meet Abu Sufyan
- Hijrah of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- Hijrah by Imam M. A. Azeez
- Hijrah Menuju Ilahi - Ustaz Kazim Elias dan Ustaz Azhar Idrus
- Himpunan Kebangkitan Rakyat KL112 12 Jan 2013 - Ucapan Pemimpin PR
- Hindu Scripture Insult Prophet Muhammad s.a.w - The Last prophet in Islam
- Hindu Sikh Scriptures mention Name of Prophet Muhammad
- History of Al Aqsa Mosque
- History Of Palestine By Sheikh Ali Al Timimi
- Homosexuality in Islam
- How do we know if there is a God? by Khalid Yasin
- How much Sleep do we Really need ? Answered by Sheikh Dr Muhammad Tahir Ul Qadri
- How the Bible Led Me to Islam ?
- How the False Story Was Circulated
- How to be a friend of Allah by Sheikh Ahmad Dabbagh
- How to Distinguish True From False
- How to Pass Your Exams Successfully - Sheikh Hasan Ali
- How to teach and arise children in Islam
- How to wake up for Fajr ( Suboh) by Sheikh Khalid Yasin
- Hudud PAS - Psst ... Jangan Sebut Tentang Hudud Nanti PAS Rugi
- Hudud Pas bukan hudud Islam - Wan Ismail Wan Ahmad Bekas Setiausaha Dewan Ulama Pas Kelantan
- HUKUM BARANG JUMPA - Ustaz Zaharuddin Abd Rahman
- Hukum Mengambil Pemberian Dari Sumber Yang Haram - Dr Asri
- Hukum Onani dan Masturbasi Oleh Ustaz Zaharuddin Abd Rahman
- Hukum Qisas
- Hukum Tuhan dan Tanggung Jawab Umat oleh Al Fadhil Ustaz Mohammad Kazim bin Elias Al Hafiz
- Huruf Jawi and Arab Alphabet
- I invite You to Islam - an invitation to Islam from Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- I Love Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- I say nothing but the truth - Prophet Muhammad
- Ibadah Haji oleh Arwahyarham Profesor Dr Hamka
- Ibadah melatih pengurusan masa oleh Ustazah Hasanah
- Ibadat and Akhlak - Advice by Maulana Tariq Jameel
- Iffah sebuah Kehormatan diri oleh Ustazah Ishaq Al-Atsariyyah
- Ihsan إحسان
- Ihya Ramadan: Membazir masa antara kesilapan ketika Ramadan
- Ikhlas beginning for all
- Imam Al Ghazali - The Last Moment - Detik Akhir
- Imam Al Ghazali View On Sufi
- Imam Al Ghazalii - The Alchemist of Happiness
- Imam Al-Mahdi and the Return of the Caliphate by Sheikh Imran Hosein
- Imam Al-Mahdi and the Return of the Caliphate by Sheikh Imran N. Hosein
- Imam an-Nawawi's 40 Hadith Explanation
- Imam Mahadi oleh Ustaz Kazim Elias
- Imam Mahdi إمام مهدي
- Imam of Mazhab Shafi'i Maliki Hanafi Hanbali by Sheikh Ali Gomaa the Grand Mufti of Mesir - The significance and Role of Mazhab by Sheikh Said Afandi al-Chirkawi ad-Daghestani
- Imam Syafi'i امام شافعي Imam Shafi'i - The 4 Mazhabs مذهب Mazhab yang 4
- Important of Name in Islam
- In the Shade of Ramadan by Ustaz Yahya Ibrahim
- Indahnya Hidup di dalam Sunnah oleh Al-Ustadz Abdul Hakim bin Amir Abdat
- Index to The Talmud Unmasked by Rev I B Pranaitis Roman Catholic Priest Professor of the Hebrew Language
- Infinity Downline ID - Hukumnya oleh Oleh Zaharuddin Abd Rahman
- Info : Goodbye is derived from ..
- Info : What is Hallelujah
- Inside Kaaba الكعبة
- INSTRUMEN HIBAH DAN WASIAT ANALISIS HUKUM DAN APLIKASI DI MALAYSIA Oleh Mohd Zamro Muda
- Insya Allah إن شاء الله
- Intellect عقل Akal in Islam
- Introduction to Islam by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Introduction to Islamic Creed - Pengenalan kepada Pengangan Islam
- Invasion of Malaysia by sultan’s “Royal Army” threatens regional peace
- Irfan-ul-Quran by Sheikh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri
- Is Jesus God ? A Debate - Ahmed Deedat vs Anis Sorrosh
- Isa ibn Maryam - Jesus son of Mary
- Islam - Allah telah redha Islam itu menjadi ugama untuk kamu - Allah have chosen for you Islam as your religion
- Islam - article from University of Sheffield Islamic Circle
- Islam Ada 2 Jenis - Islam dan jahilliyah menurut Nik Aziz
- Islam allows blind to use dogs
- Islam and The End Of History by Sheikh Imran N. Hosein
- ISLAM and the MODERN WORLD by SHEIKH KHALID YASIN
- Islam Browser - Second Link
- Islam Browser - Top Ten Most Viewed as at Mar 15 2013 03:54 AM Malaysia Time
- Islam Browser for Muslim Awareness - Battle of Hearts and Mind by Imam Anwar Al Awlaki
- Islam Browser on Mobile Phone
- Islam Browser sharing the Easy Way to Speed Up - Cara Mudah Melajukan Celcom Broadband
- Islam in Africa
- Islam In Brief - Islamul pe scurt
- Islam in China - The History
- Islam in Ireland
- Islam In Korea
- Islam in Korea الإسلام في كوريا
- Islam in North Ossetia
- Islam in Romania
- Islam in Russia
- Islam in Spain
- Islam in Switzerland
- Islam in the United States - American Ramadan Documentary
- Islam in the West - How Muslim should conduct Themselves by Mufti Taqi Usmani
- Islam is Peace
- Islam is Peace Love and Mercy by Dr Tahir ul Qadri
- Islam is Submission to Allah
- Islam is the Religion of Ease الإسلام دين اليسر
- Islam Membawa Kesejahteraan Sejagat oleh Ustaz Raduan Abdul Ghani
- Islam News Articles
- Islam Related Book to Download at Islamic Invitation.com
- Islam Teaching in brief - Muslim believe that
- Islam Teaching on Races and Tribes- You May Know One Another
- Islam The Choice Of Allah
- Islam The Easy Way by Khurram Murad
- Islam The Misunderstood Religion by Hussein Yee Abdurraheem Green Jamal Badawi and Roger Du Pasquier
- Islam World
- ISLAM: THE LIGHT ILLUMINATING THE WORLD
- Islamic banking article
- Islamic Escatology Ilmu Akhir Zaman by Sheikh Imran Hosein with Melayu subtitles
- Islamic History presented by Brother Musa Cerantonio and Omar Dexter
- Islamic Motivation - a collection
- Islamic Sex Education
- Islamic spirit of the Past by Sheikh Ahmed Ali
- Islamic spirituality: The forgotten path by Sheikh Imran N. Hosein with Malay Subtitles
- Islamic View of Jesus
- Islamica Magazine - Sheikh 'Abd al-Rahman al-Shaghouri - Light Upon Light in Damascus
- Isra and Mi'raj Khutbbah by Dr Fathi Osman in english
- Israel’s Plan for Syria by Israel Shamir
- Israk Mikraj
- Issue on name of Allah used by Christian
- Issues Dividing the Ummah - Khalid Yasin
- Istawa and Nazul of Allah
- Istiqamah oleh Dato' Ismail Kamus
- Istiqamah Steadfastness الإستقامة
- Isu Kalimah Allah - Tuan Mufti Harussani Dr Mohd Asri Prof Haron Din Maulana Asri Ustaz Kazim Haji Hadi Anwar Ibrahim Ustaz Taib Azamuddin Tuan Guru Nik Abdul Aziz Ustaz Azhar Idrus
- Isu Kebebasan Beragama - Nasihat oleh Sultan dan Mufti Negeri Pahang
- Isu Nama Allah - Dr Asri Khutbah Jakim Pas The Malaysian Insider Pemimpin Gereja Pkr Dap kumpulan Buddha
- Isu Nama Allah - Tun Mahathir Haji Hadi dan Kawan Haji Hadi Siapa yang lebih sayangkan Tuhannya ?
- Isu Nama Allah Di Malaysia
- Isu Nama Allah oleh Dr. Zaharuddin Abdul Rahman
- Isu Video Seks - Ulama PAS Jangan Tuduh UMNO Kalau Takut Repot Polis
- It had been revealed to Jews
- Jamalul Kiram - When the life of followers has no value compared to ...
- Jamalul Kiram invaded Malaysia's Sabah state - Money or Jihad ?
- Jangan Biarkan Emosi dan Dendam Menguruskan Silaturrahim Sesama Orang Islam
- Janji Promise - Hukum
- Japan - Road to Hajj
- Japan earthquake an Islamic Perspective by Sheikh ul Hadith Abdur Raheem Abu Nauman
- Jawapan Kemusykilan di Islam Grid.Gov.My
- Jawapan kenapa Islam sepenuhnya tidak dapat di tegakkan di Malaysia
- Jerusalem in the Quran by Sheikh Imran N. Hosein
- Jesus ( Isa Ibni Maryam a.s) - The Return
- Jesus ( Prophet Isa a.s ) had said ...
- Jesus - Prophet Isa a.s in the sight of Allah the One and the Only True God
- Jesus die for the sins of the world ? Is it true ? by Dr Jerald F Dirks
- Jesus named by God or Human ?
- Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad - Old Bible unearthed in Turkey
- Jesus The Real Story
- Jesus to Muhammad by Dr Jerald F Dirks
- Jewels and Pearls an introduction to the Ihya of Imam Al Ghazali presented by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Jewish Rabbi Talking about Islam
- Jewish Researcher Lesley Hazleton view on Quran and Islam
- Jihad - Question Answered by Scholar
- Jihad in the Qur'an and Sunnah
- Jihad means ...
- Jin - Anda dan Jin oleh Ustaz Dato' Ismail Kamus
- Journey Of Prophet Muhammad in Israk Mikraj
- Journey of The Soul After Death by Navaid Aziz
- Judgement Day: How the Sun Will Rise in the West
- Justice in Islam - Sheikh Hamza Yusuf Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Sheikh Sharawi and Dr.Fathi Osman
- Kaedah Membaca - Method of Reading Al Fatihah الفاتحة
- Kaifiyat Solat كيفية الصلاة oleh Ustaz Ismail Kamus
- Kajian Ilmu Islam dan Muat Turun di Tafaqquhstreaming
- Keadilan dalam Islam - Justice in Islam
- Keberangkalian Hudud menjadi nyata di negara tercinta
- Kejayaan Islam Hanya Dibantu Oleh Umat Islam - Ustaz Nasharudin Mat Isa
- Kelebihan menuntut ilmu
- Kenikmatan Syurga - Ustaz Haron Din dan Ustaz Kazim Elias
- Kesah Iblis Ingin Bertaubat
- Kesalahan-Kesalahan Di dalam Menutup Aurat di Darulkautsar.net
- Kesilapan Ibu Bapa terhadap Anak-anak dan Kesilapan Anak-anak terhadap Ibu Bapa dalam Tanyalah Ustaz di TV 9
- Kesinambungan Pimpinan Di Negeri Sembilan - Dato' Mohamad Haji Hasan Wajib Diteruskan
- Ketua Pemuda Pas Sokong Rampasan Kuasa - Benarkah ? Apa Buktinya ?
- Ketuanan Melayu Sah dan Tidak Bercanggah dengan Prinsip Islam
- Khairul Ummati Jum'uah Talk by Sheikh Ahmed Deedat
- Khatamin Nubuwwah خاتم النبوة Seal of Prophethood
- Khatmul Quran Duaa-Sheikh Sudais with english sub
- Khilafah خلافة The Islamic State Negara Islam Khilafat Caliphate Hilafet
- Khutbah Nabi Muhammad menyambut Bulan Ramadhan
- Killing time is killing yourself by Muhammadrasul Saaduev Imam of Central Jum`ah Mosque Makhachkala Махачкала Dagestan Russia
- Kini anjing sudah menjadi babi - umat Islam wajib bersatu
- Kitab At Tawhid Sheikh Imam Muhammad Abdul Wahab
- Kitabul Tauhid - Kitab At-Tauhid by Sheikh Ibrahim Zidan
- Know Allah and Tears of the Brave by Sheikh Mustapha Al Majzoub
- Knowing Allah معْرفَة الله Ma'rifatullah Mengenal Allah - Part 01
- Knowing Allah معْرفَة الله Ma'rifatullah Mengenal Allah - Part 02
- Knowing Oneself - Mengenal Diri
- Knowledge and Adab by Syed Muhammad al-Naquib al-Attas
- Knowledge is light
- Knowledge is Power by Imam Anwar al Awlaki
- Koleksi Ceramah Ustaz Ahmad Ismail Al- Jafari - Singapura
- Kuasa penyembuh milik Allah - Haji Lokman Abdul Hamid
- Lailatul Qadr
- Lailatul-Qadr Night - Malam Lailatul Qadar
- Last Prophet Life - Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- Learn and Memorise Quran Mount Hira.Com
- Learn Arabic - Al-Arabiyyah Bayna Yadayk by Ustaz Abdul Karim
- Learn Quran
- Legend of Seven Saints in Tuyugou China
- Letter of Prophet Muhammad
- Libya : Rebel Sheikh Sadek Al-Gheriani and the End
- Lidah Mahfuz Omar - Pesuruhjaya PAS Negeri Kedah
- Life is either ... Sheikh Muhammad Mukhtar Ash-Shinqitee
- Life is full of surprises by Mohd Ali Muhamad Don
- Life of Hasan Al-Basri حسن البصري by Sheikh Muhammad Musa Al Sharif
- Life of Salahuddin Ayubi by Sheikh Zahir Mahmood
- Liku-liku Sejarah Klaim Sabah - Kompas.Com
- Living Example of Islam by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- Looking for more update
- Lost Treasure
- Love and Mercy - Clarifying misconceptions about Islam by Sheikh ul Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir Qadri
- Love for Prophet Muhammad s.a.w محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم by Sheikh Dr Muhammad Tahir Ul Qadri
- Love In Islam by Shaikh Yusuf Estes
- Love of a mother is part of the mercy of Allah - Kasih seorang ibu adalah sebahagian dari rahmat Allah
- Love of Allah by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- Loving our Prophet - Nabi Muhammad s.a.w by The 34th Grandson of Prophet Muhammad
- Loyalty in Islam
- Ma'al Hijrah مع الهجرة and Awal Muharram أول محرم
- Madhab of Prophet Muhammad PBUH by Dr Bilal Philips
- Mahfuz pertahan kenyataan Khairul Fahmi Yang Menghina Nabi Muhammad s.a.w
- MAJLIS AKAD NIKAH DI MASJID - Berwaspada Bagi Orang Yang Tidak Suci
- Majmuk Syarif مجموع شريف Majmu Syarif
- Maksiat di Kelantan - Berita Mar 2013 Jawapan Feb 2011
- maksud Ketenangan dalam Hidup
- Malam ni malam Nisfu Syaaban sms mak pada saya pagi tadi
- Malaysia ban on Shiites
- Malaysia Government does not doubt the loyalty of Malaysian Suluks Tausug
- Malaysia Spring Satu Jenayah Terhadap Ugama Negara dan Rakyat
- Malaysia strongly condemns Jakarta hotel terrorist bombing attacks
- Malaysian Suluks: Don't bring your war to us
- Marriage Family Life and Responsibilities in Islam
- Marriage in Islam
- Marry only One if U can't Do justice
- Martyrdom of Saidina Hussein bin Ali Bin Abi Talib حسين بن علي بن أﺑﻲ طالب by Sheikh Ul Hadith Maulana Abu Nauman Abdur Raheem Limbada
- Martyrdom of Saidina Umar - Bilal from slave to Master - Sheikh Zahir Mahmood - kalamullah.com
- Mary to Christian and Maryam to Muslim
- Masjid مسجد Mosque - History and Function in Islam
- Masturbation according to Islam view
- Masyarakat India Akan Jadi Hamba Abdi - 1200 Bekas PKR dari Kaum India
- Mathematical Miracle of Quran
- Maulidur Rasul مولد الرسول The Birth of the Messenger of Allah
- Mawlidun Nabi مَوْلِدُ النَبِيِّ Birth of the Prophet مولد mawlid ميلاد milad celebration attended by Sheikh Hisham Kabbani reciting the traditional Daibai Mawlid
- Mazhab Al Asy’ariah - Prinsip dan Sejarahnya oleh Prof. dr. Muhammad Al-Zuhaili terbitan Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia
- Mazhab مذهب is for Convenience rather than Conflict - Mazhab adalah untuk kemudahan bukannya Konflik
- Meaningful Mankind The Purpose of Life by Abdur Raheem Green
- Mecca according to the observations of National Geographic
- Media Influence on Mind
- Melayu ada juga yang bodoh
- Melayu itu Islam jauhkan orang kepada Islam
- Melayu jangan taksub dengan parti kata Mufti Perak Tan Sri Harussani Zakaria
- Melayu PAS PKR sudah lupa 13 Mei dan Siapa itu DAP - Sungguh Malang ...
- Memali - Suatu Kesan dari Syiah dan Amanat
- Membersihkan Hati oleh Ustaz Abdullah "Aa Gym" Gymnastiar
- Memilih calon dalam membina masyarakat yang baik menurut pandangan Dr Asri
- Menerang dan Memahami Islam bersandarkan Ilmu dan Dalil - pandangan oleh Syeikh Adnan Al-Aroor
- MENGAPA TAUHID TIGA SERANGKAI ?
- Mengkafirkan Orang - Hukum dan Fatwa
- Menilai Amanat Haji Hadi Dengan Adil - Dr Maza
- Menuju Cara Beragama Yang Benar oleh Arwahyarham Ustaz Armen Halim Naro
- Menunaikan Haji hasil pendapatan dari bekerja di bank
- Mercy of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
- Merdeka Merdeka
- Methodology of Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jama'ah by Muhammad al-Jibaly
- Misconceptions About Islam
- Misconceptions in Fiqh فقه by Sheikh Mumtaz Ul Haq
- Misquoting Jesus by Bart Ehrman Professor of Religious Studies University of North Carolina
- Mr. King and Mr. Prime Minister of This World Can not Do
- Mufti - Peringatan tentang Isu Nama Allahm
- Mufti Ismail Ibn Musa Menk - Collection of Short Speech
- Mufti Ismail Menk - Exchanging Gifts Increases The Love
- Muhammad spelt by Clouds during the speech of Dr. Muhammad Thair-ul-Qadri at Minar-e-Pakistan
- Muhammad the Messenger of Allah محمد رسول الله Muhammad Rasul Allah
- Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم - The Last Moments Detik Akhir
- Mukjizat معجزة Mu'jizat - Moon Split
- Murtad ارتداد Apostasy
- Music in Islam
- Music Therapy in Islam plus Fatwa on Music
- Muslim and Islam World if This true
- Muslim and Non-Muslim Relations in Malaysia by Ustaz Hussein Yee
- Muslim love Jesus (Isa a.s)
- Muslim Relationship with the Quran - To Non Muslim Lets Learn Quran Dont Burn It Dont make the great mistake
- Muslim Today Should Confront Not Defend Sheikh Muhammad Al-Mussayar Professor at Al-Azhar University
- Muslim who follow Quran will not burn others " holy book "
- Muslim Woman Mosque ( Masjid ) and Alternative by Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki
- Muslims guide to success - speech of Sheikh Zahir Mahmood compiled by inkofscholars
- Muslims Must Have Their Own Media To See The Truth
- Muslims ‘let down by race law’
- MUZAKARAH MEMPERKUAT KEROHANIAN DAN ASPIRASI GURU UGAMA
- My two cents opinion
- Nabi Allah Berbangsa Arab Mereka Tolak.. Nama Allah Pula Mereka Beria Hendak Gunakan - Sangat Tidak Melojikkan Otak
- Nabi Ibrahim النبي ابراهيم Prophet Ibrahim ( Abraham ) - Story and Lesson
- Nabi Muhammad s.a.w نبي محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم Prophet Muhammad pbuh by Mufti Ismail Ibn Musa Menk of Zimbabwe
- Nabi Muhammad waktu ia beranak tu serupa Muhammad - muhammad lain - Soalannya
- Nabi Yunus نبي يونس known as Prophet Jonas by Christians and Jews
- Nadra Maria Hertogh Natrah - The Important of Law Awareness
- Nama Allah - Impian DAP dokongan Pemimpin Melayu PAS dan PKR kini telah membuahkan hasil
- Nama Allah - Orang Islam Wajib Bersatu
- Name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the bible and Song of Solomon 5:16 can Prove it
- Nasihat Mufti Perak - Jangan Taksub Parti Politik - Sinar Harian
- Nasyid ناشيد Nasheed on Rukun Islam Pillars of Islam
- Natural Disasters in Light of Islam by Mufti Ismail Ibn Musa Menk of Zimbabwe
- Neighbours In Islam - Hadith Translation
- Newborn Baby and its Islamic Rites
- Nik Aziz DAP - Simple Tak Lojik vs Simple Lojik
- Nik Aziz PAS - UMNO tolak Islam Sembahyang Tokleh Pahala
- Nik Aziz PAS - UMNO tolak Islam Sembahyang Tokleh Pahala Part 02
- Nisfu Sya'ban Oleh Tuan Guru Nik Abdul Aziz
- Nisfu Syaaban - Mid Shaban - 15th of Sha'baan - نصف شعبان - by Sheikh Muhammad Salah
- No Pluralism in Religion Tiada Pluralisma dalam Agama
- None can be their mothers except those who gave them birth Ibu-ibu mereka tidak lain hanyalah perempuan-perempuan yang melahirkan mereka
- Nur Muhammad نور محمد
- Nur Muhammad نور محمد the light of Muhammad oleh Maulana Asri Yusuf
- Ocean of Knowledge محيط العلم Lautan Ilmu - Sheikh Nuh Ha Mim Keller
- Octopus Paul From German " Prediction " during World Cup 2010 - Muslim have to be more careful
- Octopus vs. seal in Victoria - vancouversun.com
- Oh changer of the hearts make my heart stick to Your religion يَا مُقَلِّبَ الْقُلُوبِ ثَبِّتْ قَلْبِى عَلَى دِينِكَ
- Old bible found in Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem mentioning Jesus ( Isa a.s - عيسى عليه السلام ) as servant of God not God nor son of God
- Open Letter to the President - Gaza
- Open Your Eyes a nasyid / nasheed by Maher Zain - english malay subtitles
- Orang Islam di Malaysia Jangan Ambil Mudah Pilihanraya Gereja Yahudi di Jurusalem Sokong PAS PKR DAP
- Orang Umno maknanya orang yang menolak Islam - Nik Aziz PAS
- Other Religions and Mysticism by Sheikh Nuh Ha Mim Keller
- Our Beginning and Our End by Sheikh Khalid Yasin
- Paderi Indonesia : Allah hanya untuk orang Islam - Indonesian Priest : Allah is only for Muslims
- Pakatan Rakyat - Definasi menurut Muhammad Taib
- Pakatan Rakyat Berpakat Tapi Tidak Sepakat
- Pakatan Rakyat Pemimpin Tidak Sepakat Logonya Pun Tidak Sepakat
- Paradise Found: Islamic Architecture and Arts
- Paradise in Islam
- Parents in Islam
- Parents of Prophet Muhammad - Ibu Bapa Nabi Muhammad
- PAS - Crossed Fingers Ikut Siapa ?
- PAS - Fakta Yang Tuan Guru Tok Sei Nak Royak
- PAS - Ingatan Tulus Ikhlas
- PAS - Jenama Islam PAS tiada Faedah
- PAS - Nik Aziz Bukan Bicara Cinta tapi Madah Berhelah
- PAS - Orang Umno tak layak ganti Nik Aziz - Setuju ... 100 %
- PAS - Teguran oleh Sheikh Imran Hosein
- PAS - Untuk mu Politik .. Hantam saja La Labu ....
- PAS .. Tidakkah ini menghina Nabi namanya
- PAS : Suruh Orang Lain Tapi Sendiri Tidak Buat
- Pas adalah sebahagian daripada UMNO dan UMNO pula adalah sebahagian daripada Pas - Ahmad Fauwaz Datuk Fadzil Noor
- PAS Bai'ah Politik Terpaksa Bercerai
- Pas dan Syiah - Antara Pujian dan Pengaruh
- PAS DAP - Hudud Hanya Sekadar Pelaris Politik
- Pas Dap - Siapa Dakwah Siapa
- PAS DOA UMNO KO - KESANNYA - Pandangan oleh Dato` Fadzilah Kamsah
- PAS Ikut Syiah ? Gantung Gambar Sikit Punya Besar
- PAS kini Boneka Liberalisma bukan lagi Parti Pembela Islam
- PAS Menghina Tuhan Lagi
- PAS PKR 2 X 5 - PKR Gantung Gambar Karl Marx Pas Gantung Gambar Ayatollah Khomeini
- PAS Sudah Terantuk Baru Lah Terngadah - Pemikiran Pemimpin Melayu Pas
- Patience or Sabar by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Pemimpin yang Adil oleh Ustaz Dato' Ismail Kamus
- Penceroboh Sulu Di Sabah - Kenapa polis tidak tentera ? Komen oleh Abdul Aziz
- Pengantin Baru di Setiap Hari - New Bride Every Day
- Pengaruh pengajian sifat 20
- Penghinaan ke atas Nabi Muhammad - Bagaimana Bertindak balas ?
- Pengistiharan Prinsip Islam Browser terhadap PAS dan Tuan Guru
- Penjelasan Hadis Jariah - Allah di langit - Pentingnya Menuntut Ilmu dari Guru atau Ustaz yang luas dan dalam Ilmu agamanya
- Penjelasan Mengenai Video Di Youtube - Dato' Dr. Haji Mohd Fadzilah Kamsah
- Pentagon instructor urged total war with Islam
- pentingnya peranan tarbiyah dalam harakah kita ... Ucapan dasar Almarhum Tuan Haji Yusuf Rawa Presiden Parti Islam Se-Malaysia ( PAS ) 1983 – 1989
- Penubuhan Negara Islam Sememangnya Tiada di dalam perjuangan PAS Buktinya ...
- Penyatuan UMNO PAS Agenda Berterusan - Ustaz Nasharuddin Mat Isa Bekas Timbalan Presiden PAS
- Penyokong Bola Sepak - Pintu Stadium Bukan Sempadan Akhlak Islam
- Peoples of Islam Be Not Disunited - Orang-orang Islam Janganlah Tidak Bersatu
- Peoples Who converted to Islam
- Peraturan Agama di atas Semua
- Percaya Alam Ghaib Tazkirah oleh Tok Mat MB Negeri Sembilan
- Perfect Religion Chosen By God For You
- Perhaps Jamalul Kiram knows nothing about how Malaysia dealt with the guerrillas
- Perhatian... Barang Siapa yang Mengiktikad PAS itu ISLAM dan ISLAM itu PAS Maka orang ini Mutlak Murtad dengan Allah Ta'ala - Ustaz Zainal Abidin Bin Awang ( Minda Pondok )
- Perhimpunan Bersih 2.0 Julai 9 2011 - Titah Khas Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin
- Perhimpunan Suara Rakyat 505 Tetap Bukan Suara Majoriti Rakyat Malaysia
- Peringatan - Reminding - benefits the believers - faedah kepada orang-orang yang beriman
- Perjuangan Pas Kini Tersasar - Prof Emeritus Dato' Dr Shahnon Ahmad
- Perkembangan Shia dan kepercayaan mereka oleh Syeikh Yusof Al-Qardhawi
- Perlaksanaan Hukum Hudud - sebahagian dari pandangan
- Perluasan Madinah Expansion - The Effect Kesannya
- Perpaduan Dalam Agama - Dr Muhammad Uthman El-Muhammady رحمه الله
- Perwira Terkorban Mati Syahid Martyrdom of fallen officers - Mufti Negeri Kelantan
- Pesona Riba Charm
- pharoah فرعون firaun 's body - sign to those who come after him
- Photo of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w 's Tomb - Is it Real ?
- Pilihan Raya - Apakah Asas Pilihan kita umat Islam
- PKR DAP - Tidak Tahu Tentu Teruja
- Pkr Jokers Dap
- Pluralism in Islam - Pluralisma di dalam Islam
- Pluralisma Liberalisma dan Sekulerisma Agama - Fatwa - Pluralism Liberalism and Religious Secularism
- Pluralisme dan Pluraliti oleh Dr Sidek Baba - Berita Harian
- PM Najib to Gaza - Anwar's suspiciousness - Sangkaan buruk Anwar
- Poem about Parents by Poet Syed Suliman Gillani - the english translation
- Poem in praise of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w by Hassan ibn Thabit one of the companions
- Poetry - The Mosque of Cordoba by Allama Iqbal
- Poetry of Allama Iqbal about Ali bin Abu al-Aas bin al-Rabee the first grandson of Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم presented by Maulana Muhammad Asri Yusuff
- Point to Ponder - Did Jesus Die for the Sins of Peoples ?
- Points Highlighted by Sheikh Khalid Yasin
- Polemik Isu Kalimah Allah oleh Tuan Haji Naser Disa Bekas Ketua Bahagian Syariah Jabatan Peguam Negara
- Porn Video - The Effects on Brain and Advice on how to Quit
- Powerful media key to Muslim uplift
- Pra Pru 13 - Ayat Quran yang wajar Hadi Awang PAS Najib Razak UMNO renungkan
- Pra PRU 13 - Blackout - Yb DAP dan Ustaz PAS siapa yang berkata benar
- Pra PRU 13 - Nasihat dan Peringatan Buat Anwar Ibrahim
- Prayer صلاة Sembahyang by Sheikh Ismail Musa Menk Mufti of Zimbabwe
- Preparing for Ramadan
- Preparing for Ramadan by Abu Taubah
- Preparing for The Holy Month of Ramadhan by Sheikh Jehad Ismail
- Preservation of the Hadith in Islam with Prof.Navaid Aziz
- Presiden PAS - Antara Hukum Tuhan dan Realiti Politik PAS
- Pride استكبر Takbur الاكبر Arrogant Sombong
- Principles and Etiquettes of Debate in Islam - Prinsip dan Etika Debat dalam Islam
- Prinsip Komen Terhadap Tokoh Tertentu Di Islam Browser
- Prior Talk - Sebelum Berkata-kata
- Prof Dr Haron Din - Sayang Seribu kali Sayang
- Prophet Companion
- Prophet Ibrahim in Islam Christianity and Judaism
- Prophet Moses نبي موسى Nabi Musa according to Quran in English dan Melayu Indonesia
- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the Bible by Sheikh Ahmad Deedat
- Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) in Hindu Scriptures
- Prophet Muhammad - Kindness Personified
- Prophet Muhammad and his Mothers in Law - Sheikh Ali Gomaa
- Prophet Muhammad delegation in Eastern Europe - Delegasi Nabi Muhammmad di Eropah Timur - Jejak Rasul 17 Trail Messenger 17
- PROPHET MUHAMMAD in the Bible
- Prophet Muhammad pbuh - The Last Sermon
- Prophet Muhammad s.a.w Enjoying a Funny Gesture
- Prophet Muhammad s.a.w (pbuh) - a documentary from Usa
- Prophet Muhammad s.a.w - Safety for the Samarithan Jews
- Prophet Muhammad the Last Messenger in the Bible by Kais Al Kalby
- Prophet Muhammad's Bowl delivered to Chechnya
- Protests and Demonstrations - Pandangan Ulamak Islam Scholar View
- PRU 13 - Ungkapan Tsunami Cina Tidak Tepat Yang Benar Hanyalah Mengapai Peluang Lama Terpendam
- PRU 13 Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad - Pertahankan PUTRA JAYA
- PRU13 - Jangan Teruja Sebelum Faham Duduk Perkara
- PRU13 HARAM UNDI PAS PKR DAP
- PRU13 Orang Islam Jangan lupa ...
- PRU13: Isma jawab Hadi Awang - Sinar Harian
- PRU13: Senarai calon BN Negeri Sembilan oleh Tok Mat
- Puasa oleh Arwahyarham Profesor Dr Hamka
- Purification of the Heart Al Tazkiyah Tul Nafs by Sheikh Ahmad Dabbagh
- Purification Of The Heart by Sheikh Hamza Yusof
- Purifying Your Soul by Sheikh Jehad Ismail
- PUSAT FATWA MESIR MENJELASKAN KESESATAN PEMBAHAGIAN TAUHID ALA TAYMIYYAH DAN WAHHABIYYAH
- Pusat Pendidikan Al Barakah
- Qasidah - Ya Imam Rusli يا إمام الرسل
- Qasidah - مـــن مثــل أحمـــد في الكونــين نهـــواه Man Mithlu Ahmada Fil Kaunaini Nahwahu - Rahmat Ekamatra
- Qasidah Burdah in Japanese by Sheikh Ahmad Abu Hakeem Maeno
- Qasidah by Rahmat Ekamatra - مـــن مثــل أحمـــد في الكونــين نهـــواه
- QUNUT NAZILAH قنوت نازيله
- Quotations from Non-Muslim
- Quote of Imam Khomeini on Hajj
- Quran - Makhraj Huruf مخارج الحروف
- Quran - Recite Word by Word and Memorization Tools at House of Quran
- Quran - scientist confirmation
- Quran - Scientist view about Quran
- Quran - Surah Ta-Ha طٰہٰ with english translation
- Quran - Top Scientists Comments on Scientific Miracles
- Quran and Scientific fact
- Quran and The Modern Science by Dr. Maurice Bucaille
- Quran has mentioned about the Roof for the Earth
- Quran in The Scientists View
- Quran Recite
- Quran Surah Al Fatihah سورة الفاتحة
- Quran Surah Al Mulk سورة الملك dibaca oleh Sheikh Mishary Rashid Alafasy
- Rabbi 'ul Awwal The Beginning of Spring ربيع الأوّل - Russia Mufties Council
- Racism and Islam by Dr Bilal Philips
- Rahsia Khusyuk Solat oleh Professor Dato' Dr. Harun Din
- Raising Children with Deen and Dunya by Hina Khan-Mukhtar
- Ramadan cannon - arabnews.com
- Ramadan the Month of the Glorious Quran by Dr Musharraf Hussain
- Ramadhan An Ideal Time To Quit Smoking
- Ramadhan Documentary
- Ramadhan kembali lagi - Upin dan Ipin
- Ramadhan Photo News-xinhuanet
- Ramadhan Terawih prayer Niu Jie mosque China
- Ramadhan the Month of Victory
- Ramalan Sotong Kurita Paul dari German semasa Piala Dunia 2010 - Orang Islam mesti berhati-hati
- Rebranding oleh Pas dari negara Islam kepada negara berkebajikan
- Recite Al Quran with Tartil ترتيلا Bacalah Al Quran dengan Tartil
- Recite Al-Quran Online
- Recite Quran Tahlil on the death person - Speech in English - Melayu - Arabic
- RECLAIMING BANGSAMORO HUMANITY FROM FOREIGN COLONIZERS
- Reliance of the Traveller Umdat al-Salik - A Pure Heart
- Reliance on Allah: The Cure For An Ummah in Crisis - By Dr Abdal Hakim Murad
- Remember Allah with your heart by Sheikh Abdul Qadir al Jilani
- Remembering The Life Story Of An Islamic Scholar And Educator - Al-Marhum Ustaz Syed Abdillah Aljufri
- RESOLUSI KONGRES PENGUBATAN ISLAM NUSANTARA
- revealed fron Quran
- Reviving our sense of Gheerah by Fâtima Barakatullâh at Islamic Network
- Romanian and loving Islam
- Royal Sultanate of Sulu And Sabah - The Timeline
- Rukun Islam Disediakan Oleh Jabatan Kajian Ilmiah Universiti Islam Madinah
- Rules and Regulation of Wars in Islam
- Rumah Tangga - Rahsia Perkahwinan oleh Ustaz Dato' Ismail Kamus
- Sabah and the Sulu claims - The Brunei Times
- Sabah Incursion just as Anwar Ibrahim Proposed Sabah for Autonomy - The Manila Times
- Sabah Sulu US PR - hopefully it was not true
- Sabr صبر Sabar
- Sahih Bukhari Kitab Thoharah
- Sahih Bukhari Kitab Fitnah-Fitnah
- Sahih Bukhari Kitab Iman
- Sahih Bukhari Kitab Permulaan Wahyu
- Sahih Bukhari Kitab Thoharah
- SAKA dibawa kepada Anda oleh Islam Browser
- Salah Prayer Solah صلاة Solat Sholat - Key to Success by Mufti Ismail Ibn Musa Menk of Zimbabwe
- Salam mengantikan السلام عليكم Kenapa ?
- Salam Sejahtera Syuhadah Cinta Ku
- Salam Terakhir ...
- Salawat by Sheikh Hisham Kabbani
- Salih صالح and Muslih مصلح
- Say No to Asabiyyah عصبية Nationalism Tribalism Perkauman Racism Semangat Kenegerian Berpuak-puak
- Say No to Smoking this Ramadan
- Say Someone Kafir - Hukum and Fatwa
- SAYANGKAN ISLAM TOLAK PAKATAN RAKYAT PAS DAP PKR
- Scholar Sweet Talk
- Science and Faith by Iqbal
- Science and Islam by Professor Jim Al-Khalili
- Scientific Implications of Surah Al Baqarah سورة البقرة by Prof Dr. Zaghloul El-Naggar
- Scientist Agreed Quran is the Words of God
- Sea of Forgiveness
- Secret of the Spirit by Sheikh ul Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir Qadri
- Secrets of Fasting by Imam al-Ghazali
- Secular State and Islamic Tradition in Russia by Ali Vyacheslav Polosin
- Semangat Kenegerian atau Bangsa Bukan Jalan Nabi Bukan ikut Nabi dan Bukan juga dari cara Nabi Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم
- Semoga Menteri Besar Baru Kelantan Lebih Prihatin Terhadap Kehidupan Orang Asli
- Sentuhan Ramadan 2010 by MUIS
- Sermon of Eid al-Fitr by Imam Zaid Shakir
- Seven Times In One Breath - إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ - Tujuh Kali Dalam Satu Nafas
- Seventy Two in Hell Fire and One in the Jannah
- Sex as Should
- Sex Education: An Islamic Perspective
- SHAHADAH AND SOLAT
- Sheikh Abdul Qadir Al Jilani عبد القادر الجيلاني
- Sheikh Ahmad Deedat on the subject of Shia / Sunni
- Sheikh Ahmed Deedat Have A Chat With American Soldiers
- Sheikh Osama Bin Ladin - They are not better
- Sheikh Said Ramadhan - So don’t forget your brother when in prayer Jangan lupa wahai saudaraku untuk mendoakan aku
- Shelf Pod 君府亭 for My Books - Osaka Japan
- Shirk - Definition Categories and the Misconceptions by Ustadh Yasir Qadhi
- Sifat 20
- Sifat 20 ( Ilmu Tauhid ) presented in Bahasa Melayu
- Sifat 20 - Adakah ia Falsafah Yunani ?
- Sifat 20 - Buah Sifat 20 Dalam Hidup oleh Dr. Musthafa Umar Lc MA
- Sifat 20 - FARDHU MEMAHAMI SIFAT 20 oleh USTAZ TUAN SYED FAIZ
- Sifat 20 - Sifat yang wajib bagi Allah yang wajib diketahui satu persatu
- Sifat 20 - صفة الله - Atttibutes of Allah - Sifat Allah
- Sifat 20 benteng Ilmu Songsang - cerita pendek
- Sifat 20 Sifat Ketuhanan
- Sifat 20 صفة Twenty Attributes of Allah in Islam
- Sifat 20 صفة or The 20 Attributes of Allah
- Sifat 20 صفة Twenty Attributes of Allah - Judgments of the Mind - Hukum Akal
- Sifat Solat Sempurna oleh Dr. Abdul Basit
- Sign for those Who have Faith with Certainty - Dragonfly
- Sign for those Who have Faith with Certainty - The Miracle Of Human Creation
- Sign for those Who have Faith with Certainty - Translucent Creature
- Sign for those Who have Faith with Certainty - Tuhala Witch's Well
- Signs for a people who believe - Birds held in the midst of the sky
- Signs for Those who Have Faith with Certainty - Mercy of a Leopard
- Signs of the Last Day - Dr Harun Yahya
- Sin and The Effect by Sheikh Salah Al Budair
- Sincerity إخلاص Ikhlas Towards Allah
- Siri Panduan Solat Qasar Jamak Solat Jenazah dan Orang Uzur oleh Haji Jajuli Abd Rahman Imam Masjid Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka Kuala Lumpur
- Sketsa : Pra Raya di hujung Ramadhan - Setan dibelenggu Aku masih serupa dulu
- Smoking in Ramadhan
- Soal Jawab - Kadar Nafkah Bagi Isteri - Ustaz Azhar Idrus
- Software - Advanced System Protector
- Software - IObit Toolbox
- Software - Toolwiz Care speed up your PC and give your system full care
- Software to Download Video from YouTube
- Solah صلاة Solat Sholat by Sheikh Yawar Baig
- Solat صلاة in the Quran
- Solat - Bidaah Dalam Solat oleh Ustaz Dato' Ismail Kamus
- Solat - Solat Qasar dan Jamak oleh Ustaz Hassan Din Al Hafiz
- Solat one of the main pillars of Islam
- Solat Sunat - Tahajjud - Ustaz Hasan Din
- Solat Tarawih
- Some Collection of Short Video Clip of Speech by Sheikh Muhammad Al-Arifi
- Some of non-muslim accuse Islam is the problem and evil but muslim never accuse other religions for their followers wrongdoing
- Son grandson of Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم that being forgotten and marginalized - Maulana Asri Yusuff
- Son of Mariam
- Song of Solomon 5:16 - Translation is not Scripture
- Song of Solomon 5:16 - מחמד Translated as Muhammad was an Error - Articles to Download
- Song of Solomon : Prophet Muhammad is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon 5:16
- Song of Solomon and Name of Prophet Muhammad - Answer by Sheikh Shahul Hameed
- Sorcery Sihir and Ruqya
- Sound of tears by Nader Khan
- Source of Ayatul Quran for posting on blog Islam Browser
- Southern Sudan Selatan
- Speech of Satan vs Speech of Islam Scholar
- Speech on Ghuraba by Khalid Yasin
- Spiritual Awakening and Social Reform spoken by The Messenger of Allah رسول الله
- Sticks and Drones May Break Our Bones but Fitna Really Hurts Us by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf - Sandala.org
- Stop calling Indon for Indonesia if it's make our brothers there unhappy
- Story of Hassan ibn Thabit r.a حسان بن ثابت companion of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w by Sheikh Abdul Aziz Ahmed
- Story of Mary Maryam مريم
- Story of Prophet Adam (a.s) by Anwar Al-Awlaki:
- Story of Prophet Ibrahim إبراهيم a.s ( Known as Prophet Abraham by Christian and Jew ) by Imam Anwar Awlaki
- Story Of Prophet Musa a.s مُوسَىٰ - Moses - Moosa by Sheikh Ismail Musa Menk Mufti of Zimbabwe
- Story of Prophet Nuh ( نوح ) a.s by Anwar Al Awlaki
- Story of Prophet Sulaima a.s سليمان عليه السلام Sulayman Solomon
- Story of SEAL who Shot Sheikh Osama bin Ladens
- Straight Path - So
- Straight Path - Ya Allah Show us the Straight Path
- Straight Path Quran 06:161
- Suara Pakatan Rakyat Menghina Imam Madinah Atas Sokongannya Terhadap UMNO
- SUFISM is not BID'A - Sheikh Nuh Ha Mim Keller
- Suicide and Martyrdom by Christine Huda Dodge
- Sulbi and Taraib - صلب والترائب
- Sultan of Sulu - Who Is The Real One ?
- Sulu Claim On Sabah Without The Hardcopy ?
- Sulu Intruders think they are so great by invading Sabah
- Sulu Invade Sabah - Filipino Journalists Media Stick To The Journalist’s Code of Ethics
- Sulu invade Sabah - Find Solution Fast To Avoid Meddling By Big Powers - Prof Julkipli Wadi Adduk
- Sulu Invade Sabah - From Philippine with Wisdom
- Sulu Invade Sabah - Militants practise mysticism corpses decompose fast Pengganas Amal Ilmu Hitam Mayat Cepat Reput
- Sulu invaded Sabah - MNLF men may be part of incursion - Nur Misuari
- Sulu invaded Sabah - Najib Aquino showtrue leadership
- Sulu invaded Sabah - The Theory on Anwar Ibrahim - والله أعلم Allah Knows best
- Sulu Sultanate claim on Sabah has to be solved once for all according to Islamic Law
- Sulu Terrorist in Sabah - My Comrades were Slaughtered
- Suluk of Malaysia Prefer to be Malaysian
- Suluk Reject Suluk due to the un-Islamic Action of Jamalul Kiram
- Suluk Tausug is a Melayu and Islam as the Religion
- Sumpah Laknat Mubahalah Lian - Pandangan Ustaz
- Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- Sura Maryam 19 : 1 - 36 - Part 1
- Surah Al-Kahf (The Cave) - سورة الكهف And The Modern Age lecture by Sheikh Imran Hosein
- Surah At Taubah recited by Sheikh Salah Al Budair
- Surah Yasin
- Suratul Qiyamah سورة القيامة (The Resurrection) recited by Hasan bin 'Abdullah Al 'Awad
- Syahid Dunia Para Syuhadah Lahad Datu - Ketua Dewan Ulama Pas Pusat Harun Taib sekadar berfirasat
- Syaitan شيطان Satan Setan
- Syiah / Shia fitnah فتنة on our beloved Prophet Muhammad s.a.w and family r.a - Fitnah presented by Yassir Al-Habib
- Syiah di Alam Melayu - Brunei Indonesia Malaysia Singapura - 1
- Syiah di Malaysia
- Syiah Rafidah and Syiah - between the Truth and Astray
- Syria - Understanding is Better Than Accusing
- Tafsir Al Quran
- Tafsir Ayat Kursi oleh Dr. Musthafa Umar
- Tahaluf Siyasi 01 - Tafsiran dan Pandangan Di Persada Politik Malaysia
- Tahaluf Siyasi 02 - Pandangan Berkaitan Hukum
- Tahaluf Siyasi 03 - Analisis dan Kertas Kerja
- Taharah of the Heart - طهارة القلب - Taharah Hati
- Tahniah Hadi Awang dan Nik Aziz-Tahaluf Siyasi PAS Terbukti Menguntungkan
- Takbir Eid-ul Fitr
- Takbir Raya - Eid Takbir presented by Ustaz Asri from Rabbani
- Taking Knowledge of Islam from Internet - Be careful Mengambil Ilmu Islam dari Internet - Berhati-hatilah
- TAKSUB NIK AZIZ
- Taqiyyah - The Way of Syiah
- Taqiyyah On Taqiyyah Off with Melayu English Subtitles- The Way of Syiah
- Taqlid Talfiq and Mixing Mazhab
- Taqwa تقوى
- Taraweeh for Women: At Home or Masjid?
- Tarbiyah of Children
- Tarikat Syariat Hakikat and Makrifat
- Tariqa طريقة Tarikat Tariqat - A jouney to Understand
- Tasawuf di antara Pemuji dan Pengelak oleh Dr. Yusuf Al-Qardhawi
- Tasawwuf is the path of Righteous by Sheikh ul Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri
- Taste of Faith
- Tauhid 3 Serangkai Disyariat Dalam Islam ?
- TAWASSUL OLEH HABIB MUNZIR AL MUSAWA
- Tawassul توسل Intercession
- Tawassul توسل Intercession - To do or not to do ? - Sheikh Mumtaz Ul Haq
- Tazkirah Ramadhan
- Tazkiyah تزكية Zuhud زهد Tarikat طريقة
- Teach your Children the Principles of Al-Wala' Wa'l Bara' by Sheikh Khalid Yasin
- Telitilah Solat Mu Oleh Dr Juanda Jaya - Mufti Perlis - Malaysia
- Tembuni or Placenta
- Tempoh Lima Tahun Kerajaan di Malaysia - Cara Pengiraan
- Temporary Marriages نكاح متعة Nikah Muta'ah
- Ten Good Manners for Hajj by Imam al-Ghazali via Abdal Hakim Murad
- Tersungkur di pintu Ilmu
- Tertulis Kasih Sejak Azali
- Tetapkan Hati Teguhkan Iman Oleh Dr. Zulkifli Mohamad Al Bakri
- The Arrivals with Malay Subtitles ( Sarikata Melayu )
- The Beautiful Name of Allah الله by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf and Asma ul Husna
- The Beauty of Paradise
- The Big Questions by Dr.Laurence Brown
- The biggest mosque in China
- The Black Magic Sulu Fighter - Is It True ?
- The Christian Trinity by Former Preacher Yusuf Estes
- The Concept of God in Islam
- The Correct Way of Practicing The Religion by Sheikh Muhammad Al-Jibaly
- The Crossing: Day of Judgement by Saed Rageah
- The Dark Soul by Sheikh Ahmed Ali
- The Decree of Allah
- The Development of Islamic Spirituality in Indonesia by Dr. Hj. Sri Mulyati MA
- The Enemies Of Allah by Imam Anwar Al Awlaki
- The Enemy Within by Sheikh Khalid Yasin
- The example of Muslims Jews and Christians is like ...
- The Fast of Ramadan and the Furious Shaitan by Imam Zaid Shakir and Imam Suhaib Webb
- The Five Ahkam الأحكامُ الخمسة Hukum Yang Lima by Prof Mashhad Al-Allaf
- The Fog is Lifting - Your Clearer View On Islam
- The four schools of fiqh by Dr Muhammad Salah
- The golden history of Islam in Brunei by Rozan Yunos
- the Heart from the World of Tasawwuf
- The Hidden Treasure of Imam al-Ghazali by Sheikh Muhammad Afifi al-Akiti
- The Hijrah Of Rasulullah s.a.w Strengthening Of Islamic Tradition
- The Hukum of Jihad by Shiekh Abdullah Azaam
- The importance of seeking knowledge by Lebanese Moslem Association
- The Insult on Prophet Muhammad - How to React ?
- The Islamic State by Sheikh ul Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri
- The Journey of Worship ( Worship Allah ) by Sheikh Yasir Qadhi
- The Justice of Umar Ibn Al Khattab r.a presented by Imam Anwar Al Awlaki
- The Key to Thankful by Sheikh Muhammad Al-Ninowy
- THE LAST SERMON
- The Lawful and Prohibited in Islam by The Honorable Sheikh Yusuf Abdullah al-Qardawi شيخ يوسف عبد الله القرضاوي
- The Lawful and Prohibited in Islam by Yusuf al-Qardawi
- The Legacy of Prophet Ibrahim (alayhi salaam) by Nouman Ali Khan
- The Light of Muhammad By Prof. Shahul Hameed
- The Meaning of Ramadan By Khalid Baig Albalagh
- The Mercy of Allah through our Parents
- The Messenger of Allah - هِجْرَة - Hijrah Nabi Muhammad s.a.w
- the most noble of you in the sight of Allah - semulia-mulia kamu di sisi Allah
- The Muslim Jesus ( Prophet Isa a.s)
- THE MYSTERIES OF PURITY by Imam Al Ghazali
- The Nature of the Ruh روح Soul by Sheikh Hisham Kabbani
- The Necessity to follow Mazhab مذهب
- The Oneness of God by Dr Bilal Philips
- The Parable of the Light of Allah - مثل نوره - Perbandingan Nur
- The Pretty Woman
- THE PUNISHMENT OF APOSTASY IN ISLAM by DR. AHMAD SHAFAAT
- The Punishment of the Grave by Sheikh Mohamed Hassan
- The Quran and Hadith on Ramadan
- The Religion of Jesus ( Isa a.s ) and Moses (Musa a.s ) is Islam according to Quran - Sheikh Ahmad Deedat
- The Religion of Prophet Ibrahim / Abraham - Ugama Nabi Ibrahim
- The Return of Jesus by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- The return of Prophet Isa ( Jesus )
- The Reward of the Caller - Ustaz Hussain Yee
- The role of merchants in spreading Islam
- The Sabah standoff by Amina Rasul
- The Scientific Precision of the Qur'an
- THE SHAREE ROLE OF TAQLID by Mufti Ebrahim Desai
- The Shroud of Turin and Crucifixion of Jesus - Prophet Isa a.s
- The Significance of Eid by Imam Ali Siddiqui
- tHe sOul oF a bEliever bY mUhammad aBdul jAbbar
- The Spiritual and Health Benefits of Ramadan Fasting
- The Spread of Islam in Southeast Asia c.1275-c.1625 by Peter Sluglett
- The spread of Shia and their believe by Syeikh Yusof Al-Qardhawi
- The Status of a Mother and Womens in Islam by Sheikh Khalid Yasin Refering to the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- The Status of Parents in Islam
- The Story of Adam a.s and iblis by Sheikh Dr. Saleh Ibn Fawzan Ibn Abdullah
- The Story of Dinosaurs - Khutbah or Sermon by Dr Sheikh Sayyed Muhammad bin Yahya Al-Husayni Al-Ninowy
- The Story of Mary and the Birth of Jesus by Sister Noor Saadeh
- The Straight Path صراط المستقيم Jalan Yang Lurus
- The Strange World Of Today by Sheikh Imran Hosein
- The Sunnah and The Newborn by Sheikh Abu Usamah
- The Sunnah The Better by Sheikh Abu Usamah At Thahabi
- The Syahadah شهادة by Sheikh Muhammad al-Yaqoubi on MeccaOne
- The Temple of sOlOmOn - The StOry Behind The Scenes
- The Terrible Consequences of not Praying Salah - missionislam.com
- The True Way of Life by Dr Bilal Philips
- The truth about Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- The Value of the Syahadah شهادة by Sheikh Gibril Haddad
- The Vision of Muhammad s.a.w by Sheikh Tawfique Chowdhury
- THE WORDS by Sheikh Bediuzzaman Said Nursi
- THE WORDS by Sheikh Bediuzzaman Said Nursi - Part 01
- THE WORDS by Sheikh Bediuzzaman Said Nursi - Part 02
- THE WORDS by Sheikh Bediuzzaman Said Nursi - Part 03
- THE WORDS by Sheikh Bediuzzaman Said Nursi - Part 04
- This is My FaceBook ... Really
- This Syaitan شيطان Satan has a name
- Thousands of Danish Converts to Islam
- Tidur Selepas Asar
- TIGA BELAS JAHANAM oleh Yang Berhormat ZULKIFLI NOORDIN
- Tilawah Bible Isu nama Allah dan Liberalisma - Suatu kemungkinan
- Tindakan Anwar Mendorong Perpecahan Rakyat - Mufti Perak Tan Sri Harussani Zakaria
- To Love is To Know First
- Tomb of Prophet Ibrahim a.s presented by Jejak Rasul
- Towards Halal Softwares
- Traditional Islam
- Transformasi Kabinet dan Cyber Trooper oleh Dr Ridhuan Tee
- Translations of the Works of the Scholars at bakkah.net
- True Holy Warrior with malay translation
- True Stories Of Death by Sheikh Feiz
- Try to quit smoking this Ramadan
- Tuan Guru Nik Aziz - Peringatan untuk blogger muslim
- Tuan Guru PAS di Pentas Politik mengingkari Sifat Ulama
- Tuhan saya tidak samseng
- Tulisan Jawi Penyebab Orang Melayu Menjauhkan Diri Daripada Syariat Islam ??? - Haji Hadi
- Tun Abdul Razak asked Goh Hock Guan DAP Founder to join forces with the Barisan Nasional to rebuild the country
- Tun Dr. Mahathir - Yang Saya Bersyukur Mereka Sedar
- U ime Allaha - Hor Gazel and Sejfullah
- Ulama Berhati-hati Keluar Pendapat - Dr Asri - Sinar Harian
- Ulama jangan takut tegur ahli politik Malaysia oleh Zainal Saleh
- Ulama pondok - Tegas tolak terus Pas
- Ulangkaji Ramadhan oleh Dr Danial Zainal Abidin
- Ultra Kiasu dan Tipu Dayanya oleh Ustaz Ridhuan Tee
- Umdat al-Salik - Book T - A Pure Heart
- UMMAH DAN NEGARA - Ahmad Nasim bin Abdul Rauf
- UMNO .. Orang Islam Tanpa Batasan Kaum Adalah Saudara Kita
- Umno Sembah Syaitan ? Biar betul Ustaz Nik Abduh Nik Abdul Aziz
- Undang Undang Hidup - Khalifah Umar Bin Abdul Aziz
- Understanding Islam and Muslims - The Islamic Bulletin
- UNDERSTANDING TAQLID FOLLOWING ONE OF THE FOUR GREAT IMAMS - MUFTI MUHAMMAD SAJAAD
- Understanding The Quran by Sheikh Anwar Al Awlaki
- UNDI PAS PKR DAP BERMAKNA ANDA MENENTANG ALLAH DAN RASUL
- Unite the Ummah - selected topic
- United We Stand - One Destiny by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Upin dan Ipin - Lailatul Qadar dan Terawih
- Usaha Mulia Melupus Al Quran Dengan Cara Terbaik
- USE OF ALLAH BY THE CHRISTIANS - THE ARGUMENTS
- Ustaz Azhar Idrus: Jangan salah pilih pemimpin
- Ustaz Nasharudin Mat Isa - Syabas semoga Allah memberkati perjuangan ustaz
- Utamakan Kesatuan Umat Islam Lebih Dari Semangat Politik
- Valentine's Day Islam View
- Verses of Holy Quran Appeared on Skin of a 9 months old baby in Rusia
- Victory to Umah and Islam - How ?
- Video Seks - Antara Qazaf dan Takzir
- Video Seks Pemimpin - Berundurlah Demi Aib Yang Tersayang
- Video to Video Converter - Islam Browser Free Software Info
- Violation of Islamic Teachings in our Home by Salem Al-Aamry
- Wacana Pluralisme Agama di Malaysia oleh Dr. Adian Husaini mantan Ketua Dewan Dakwah Islamiyah Indonesia
- Wahai Nik Aziz dan Hadi Awang ooi DAP tak suka Islam la .. Tak Kan tu pun Tak Tahu
- Wajah Baru UMNO - UNITED MUSLIM MELAYU AND NATIVE ORGANISATION
- Waking the Lazy Muslim by Sheikh Abdullah Hakim Quick
- War Against Islam by Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki
- Wasiat وصية Testamentary Wills Wasiyat
- WASILAH وسيلة to Allah
- Water of Selusuh as an effort to facilitate women giving birth - Air Selusuh sebagai usaha untuk memudahkan wanita bersalin
- Way to Islam of Pierre Vogel or Abu Hamza Salahuddin
- Way to The Quran
- Way to The Quran by Khurram Murad
- We Can Not Label All Shia as Kuffar by Sheikh Ahmad Dabbagh
- Website - Syiah or Ahli Sunnah ?
- Welcome to Ramadhan
- What Are the Arabs Without Islam?
- What is Adab ?
- What is Eid al-Adha
- What is Taqwa ? - Mufti Ismail Menk
- What is the good of deeds done without fear of Allah ? - Sheikh Said Afandi al-Chirkawi from Dagestan Russia
- What Ramadan means to Muslims
- Where are the Sulu gunmen ?
- Where is Allah - The Understanding presented by Hanafi fiqh Islamic channel
- Where is Allah ? Di mana Allah ?
- Where is the truth ? Religious Hard Talk between Sheikh Abdullah al-Faisal and Bishop Joseph Ade Gold
- wherever you turn yourselves or your faces there is the Face of Allah - ke mana pun kamu menghadap di situlah wajah Allah
- Who Invented Valentine's Day ? presented by Sheikh Abdullah Hakim Quick
- Who is Bird To Allah ( God )
- Who is Right ? by Sheikh Hasan Ali
- Why and How to Learn Arabic for Comprehension of the Quran by Nouman Ali Khan
- Why do Muslims fast by Seyyed Hossein Nasr
- Why I Did Not Become A Shia?
- Why Prophet Muhammad Did Not Have a Wasi by Ibn al-Hashimi
- Why Stress ? talk by Sheikh Hussain Yee
- Why to follow Mazhab مذهب ? The answer was in Quran and Hadis
- Why We Are Here based on Quran said by Khalid Yasin
- Wife Rights Husband Must Understand
- Woman’s voice aurat عورة awrah ? Suara Wanita Aurat ?
- Women Shari'ah and Islam - Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Word Allah in Sikh Guru Granth Sahib and Karpal Singh
- Words of God in Quran to the Bible Deuteronomy Chapter 18 Sentence no 18
- Wudhuk - Perbetulkan Wudhuk Anda oleh Ustaz Dato' Ismail Kamus
- Wuduk dengan sebotol air - Wuduk by using a bottle of water by Ustaz Drs Sapawi Che Mat
- Ya Rasullullah يا رسول الله - Calling upon Prophet Muhammad - Is it an act of Worshipping ?صلى الله عليه وسلم
- Ya Rasullullah يا رسول الله - Calling upon Prophet Muhammad s.a.w - The Hukum حكم The Ruling
- Ya Rasulullah يا رسول الله
- Zikir and Munajat Collection presented by Ustaz Haji Ahmad Shazili former Imam 1 Asyakirin Mosque KLCC
- Zikr Zikir recited by Sheikh Ahmad Dabbagh
- Zuhud Bukan Bermaksud Membenci Dunia Oleh Dr Juanda Jaya - Mufti Perlis