Oct 16, 2009
Jihad in the Qur'an and Sunnah
Jihad in the Qur'an and Sunnah
By SHEIKH ABDULLAH BIN MUHAMMAD BIN HUMAID
Publishers and Distributors
P.0. Box 21441, Riyadh 11475
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
After the testimony of Oneness of Allah swt and the Messengership of Muhammad (pbuh), with firm belief and True Faith, one has to perform the acts of worship as ordained by Islam. Among the obligatory acts of worship are offering the Salat (prayers), observing the Saum (fasts), paying the Zakat and performing the Hajj (pilgrimage to Makka). Besides these acts of worship, a Muslim is directed to abstain from evil deeds and to perform good deeds, so that he may achieve success in the Hereafter, as well as, in the life of this world.
But, as regards the reward and blessing, there is one deed which is very great in comparison to all the acts of worship and all the good deeds-and that is Jihad !
Jihad is regarded as the best thing, one can offer voluntarily. It is superior to nonobligatory prayers, fasting, Zakat, Umra and Hajj as mentioned in the Qur'an and the Ahadith of the Prophet(pbuh). The benefits of Jihad are of great extent and large in scope, while its effects are far-reaching and wide-spreading as regards Islam and the Muslims. For an individualMuslim, Jihad includes all acts of worship and all aspects of belief- thus bringing him greatest reward and vast blessings; and for the Muslim nation, Jihad provides all kinds of successes in respect of prosperity and dignity, victory and glory-thus bringing magnificence and splendour.
In this article, Sheikh 'Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Humaid, ex-Chief Justice of Saudi Arabia, has presented Jihad in the light of Qur'an and Sunna. Never before such an article was seen, describing Jihad in its true colours-so heart evoking and encouraging! May Allah bless him with all His Blessings for all times.
Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan, the translator of the Noble Qur'an and the Sahih AlBukhari, has translated this article from Arabic to the English language with all its fervor and feelings. May Allah reward him with best of His Rewards.
We are publishing this article and recommend every Muslim not only to read it himself but to offer every other Muslim brother within his read.
May Allah shower His Blessings on everyone of us- Ameen !
Abdul Malik Mujahid
JIHAD IN THE QUR'AN AND SUNNA
Praise be to Allah swt Who has ordained Al-Jihad (the holy fighting in Allah's Cause):
1. With the heart (intentions or feelings),
2. With the hand (weapons, etc.),
3. With the tongue (speeches, etc., in the Cause of Allah)
Allah has rewarded the one who performs it with lofty dwellings in the Gardens (of Paradise).
I testify that there is none who has the right to be worshipped but Allah (swt) Alone and He has no partners (with Him). I (also) testify that Muhammad (pbuh) is His slave and His Messenger, the one sent by Allah Law as a mercy for the 'Alameen (mankind and jinns); the one commanded by Allah (swt) to fight against AlMushrikun[l] (and all those who ascribe partners with Allah). He fought for Allah's Cause with all his power and ability-may Allah's Peace and Blessings be upon him, upon his followers and upon his companions who believed in him, and honoured him, helped him and followed the light (the Qur'an) and his .AsSunna (the legal ways, orders, acts of worship, statements, etc.) which was revealed to him...those who emigrated and fought in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives, they were the supreme conquerors and the masters.
[1l Al-Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and in His Messenger Muhammad (pbuh)
4 It is well known how the Messenger (pbuh) was fighting against AlMushrikun (and all those who ascribe partners with Allah (swt) since Allah, the Most Respectful, the AllMajestic sent him and honoured him with the Messengership till Allah caused him to die and selected for him what was with Him (Paradise and all that is good).
The Prophet (pbuh) used to visit the people in their gatherings during season days (Hajj and Umra) and other days (too). He used to go to their market places, recite the Qur'an, invite them to Allah, the Most Respectful, the AllMajestic. He used to say, "Who will give me a safe shelter, and who will support me till I convey the Message of my Lord (Allah) then he will have Paradise." But he would not find anyone to support him or to give him a safe shelter.
He (Prophet Muhammad pbuh ) carried on his mission of inviting people to Allah Ta'ala (Islamic Religion) and persisted in (this) invitation for 13 years inspite of the harm and injuries (which he suffered), and he used to forgive the ignorant... in order that Allah's Proof be established against them (disbelievers) and that His Promise be fulfilled to them (disbelievers) which He assured them with His Statement:
And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning) (V. 17:15).
The people continued in their transgression, they did not take guidance from the manifest proof. The Quraish (people) oppressed and harmed all those who followed him (Muhammad pbuh) from his tribe, put them to trials and afflictions in order to keep them away from their religion (Islam), even to the extent that they exiled them from their homeland, some of them fled to Ethiopia, some went to AlMadina (AlMunawwara) and some remained patient ( at Makka ) in spite of the harm they received; by being imprisoned, made to suffer from hunger and thirst and by being beaten (in a horrible manner)... so much so that some of them were not able to sit straight from the severity (of the injuries) of the beatings.
They used to tie a rope around the neck of Bilal (may Allah be pleased with him) and give the end of that rope in the hands of boys to play and drag him through the pathways of Makka .... And as to what Yasir's family suffered from the torrnent was beyond what a normal human being can endure.
The Quraish (people) harmed Allah's Messenger (Muhammad pbuh) (too), they besieged him in AshShi'b, once 'Uqbah bin Abi Mu'ait tried to strangle him and he kept on squeezing the Prophet's clothes round his neck till the eyes of the Prophet pbuh bulged out, and AbuBakr rushed at 'Uqbah and released the Prophet pbuh from him and said, "Would you kill a man because he says: My Lord is Allah Ta'ala?"
Abu Jahl also tried to kill the Messenger (pbuh) while the latter was in prostration praying in the AlMasjidalHaram, he carried a huge stone to throw it on the Prophet's (pbuh) head. But when he (Abu Jahl) tried to throw it he turned on his heels full of fear and fright saying:"I am being prevented (going near) from Muhammad by a huge stallion camel intending to swallow me."
And when Allah, The Most Exalted, wanted to reveal His religion (Islam) and to fulfill His Promise and to make victorious His Prophet (pbuh) Allah, the Most High ordered him to emigrate to AlMadina. So he stayed there and Allah supported him with His Victory and with His slaves, the faithful believers-the Islamic army unit composed of different sorts of people (black, white, and red). They strove hard for him with all their efforts, and preferred his love to the love of (their) fathers, offspring and wives.
Muhammad, upon him be peace, was closer to them (believers) than their own selves. The (pagan) Arabs and Jews had formed a united front against them (Muhammad pbuh and his followers) and had put up all their efforts of enmity, standing and fighting against them... and (in fact) they shouted against them from every corner. Then, at that time Allah permitted them (Muhammad pbuh and his followers) the (Jihad) fighting but He did not make it obligatory. He said:
Permission to fight is given to those (i.e. believers against disbelievers) who are fighting them (and) because they (believers) have been wronged, and surely Allah is Able to give them (believers) victory.
Those who have been expelled from their homes unjustly only because they said:"Our Lord is Allah." (V.22:39,40).
The above Verses clearly state that He (Allah) is Able to give victory to His worshippers (the believers) without fighting, but Allah wants from His worshippers obedience with all their efforts. As in His Statement:
So when you meet (in fight... Jihad in Allah's Cause) those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom) or ransom (according to whatbenefits Islam), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad againstthe disbelievers till they embrace Islam (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hellfire) orat leastcome under your protection] but if it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight) in orderto test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost.
He will guide them and set right their state.
And admit them to Paradise which He has made known to them (i.e. they will know their places in Paradise more than they used to know their houses in this world). (V.47:4, 5,6).
Then after that He made (Jihad) "fighting" obligatory against all those who fight you (Muslims); not against those who didn't fight you. So Allah ordered:
And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you... (V.2:I9O).
Then Allah (swt) revealed in Sarah Tauba (Bara 'a) (Repentance, IX) the order to discard (all) the obligations (covenants, etc.) and commanded the Muslims to fight against all the Mushrikun as well as against the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) if they do not embrace Islam, till they pay the Jizya (a tax levied on the nonMuslims who do not embrace Islam and are under the protectionofanlslamicgovernment) with willing submission and feel themselves subdued (as it is revealed in the Verse 9:29). So they (Muslims) were not permitted to abandon "the fighting" against them (Pagans, Jews and Christians) and to reconcile with them and to suspend hostilities against them for an unlimited period while they are strong and are able to fight against them (non Muslims).
As it is now obvious, at first "the fighting" was forbidden, then it was permitted and after that it was made obligatory- ( I ) against them who start "the fighting" against you (Muslims)... (2) and against all those who worship others along with Allah... as mentioned in SurahAIBaqaraSl (II), Allmran (III) and Tauba (IX)... and other Sarah (Chapters of the Qur'an). Allah (swt) made "the fighting' (Jihad) obligatory for the Muslims and gave importance to the subjectmatter of Jihad in all the Sarah (Chapters of the Qur'an) which were revealed (at AlMadina) as in Allah's Statement:
March forth whether you are light (being healthy, young and wealthy) or heavy (being ill, old and poor), strive [ hard with your wealth and your lives in the Cause of Allah. This is better for you if you but knew. (V.9:41).
And He (Allah) said:
Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know. (V.2:216)
"The fighting", even though by its nature is disliked by the human soul because of the liability, of being killed, orbeing taken as a captive, or being injured, with the wasting ofthe wealth, the damaging of the industries, the destruction ofthe country, the spreading of fear and awe in the souls and the (possibility) of being exiled from one's homeland, Allah had made ready an immensely good reward that cannot be imagined by a human soul.
'Ikrima (a religious scholar) said: At first Muslims disliked it (Jihad), but later they loved it and said: "We listen and obey." And that is because the submission to the order to fight means hardship, but if the reward is made known it becomes to compare the hardship involved and its reward.
The Verses of the Qur'an and the Sunna (the Prophet's legal ways, orders etc.) have exhorted greatly for Jihad and have made quite clear its rewards, and praised greatly thosewhoperform Jihad (the holy fighting in Allah's Cause) and explained to them various kinds of honours which they will receive from their Lord (Allah swt). This is because they-Mudahidin are Allah's troops. Allah (swt) will establish His religion (Islam), with them (Mujahidin). He will repel the might of His enemies, and with them He will protect Islam and guard the religion safely.
And it is they, (Mujahidin) who fight against the enemies of Allah in order that the worship should be all for Allah (Alone and not for any other deity) and that the Word of Allah (swt) (i.e. none has the right to be worshipped but Allah (swt) and His religion Islam) should be superior. Allah has made them (Mujahidin) partners in reward along with all those who guard Islam with their weapons, along with their good deeds which they performed even if they sleep in their homes.
And the Legislator (Allah) put the one who brings about a thing to happen equal in rank to its doer, both in reward (for the good deed) and in punishment (for a crime). So the inviter to a good deed and the inviter to an evil deed both will have a reward (good or bad) equal to the reward of the one who has done that deed.
And sufficient is Allah's Statement in this matter:
O you who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment? (V.61: 10)
After this Verse was revealed the souls became filled with the yearning for this profitable commerce which Allah (swt), the Lord of 'Alameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists), the All-Knower, the AllWise Himself directed the people towards. Allah (swt) said:
That you believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad pbuh) and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah (swt) with your wealth and your lives... (V.61:11 )
Allah (swt) further said:
That will be better for you if you but know (V.61:11 )
i.e. Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is better for you than your staying (back at home). Regarding the reward Allah said:
(If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in Gardens of Eternity ( 'Adn Paradise)-that is indeed the great success. (V.6 1 :12).
So it was as if they (the souls) said (as regards the above Verse): This is for us in the Hereafter and there is nothing for us in this world. Then Allah saw said:
And also (He will give you) another (blessing) which you love,-help from Allah (against your enemies) and a near victory. And give glad tidings (O Muhammad A, v zua p ) to the believers. (V.61: 13).
Good gracious (indeed)! how nice are these (Allah's) Words and how they appeal to the human hearts. How great is the attraction for them and how they lead one towards one's Lord (Allah swt). How soothing are they for the hearts of every lover of good. How great is the contentment of the heart and a happy life when one understands their meaning. We supplicate Allah Ta'ala to bestow upon us His Blessings.
And Allah said:
Do you consider the providing of drinking water to pilgrims and the maintenance of AlMasMidalHaram (at Makka) as equal to the worth of those who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah? They are not equal before Allfih! And Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers). (V.9:19).
Those who believed (in the Oneness of Allah-Islamic Monotheism) and emigrated and strove hard and fought in Allah's Cause with their wealth and their lives are far higher in degree with Allah. They are the successful. (V.9:20).
Their Lord gives them glad tidings of a Mercy from Him and that He is pleased (with them) and of Gardens (Paradise) for them wherein are everlasting delights. (V.9:21).
They will dwell therein for ever. Verily, with Allah is a great reward. (V.9:22).
In the above Verses Allah (swt) the Most High, be He glorified above all that they ascribe to Him, informs that those who maintain AlMasMidalHaram (at Makka) [and the maintenance of the mosque means to do i'tikaf in it, the tawaf (circumambulation) of the Ka'ba, and the offering of Salat (prayers) in it, etc.] mentioned in the above said Verse-and those who provide drinking water to the pilgrims are not equal to those who did Jihad in Allah's Cause. Allah (swt) informed that the believers who fight in Allah's Cause (Mujdhidln) are far superior in grades before Him and it is they who will be successful.
And they are the ones who have received the glad tidings of: (I) His Mercy, (2) His being pleased with them, (3) and Gardens (Paradise).
Hence Allah (swt) denied the equality between the Mujahidin (those who fight in Allah's Cause) and those who maintain the AlMasdidalHardm (at Makka) along with the various kinds of worship, in spite of His praising those who maintain the mosques in His Statement:
The Mosques of Allah shall be maintained only by those who believe in Allah Raw and the Last Day, perform IqamatasSalat, and give Zakat and fear none but Allah. It is they who are expected to be on true guidance. (V.9:18).
So it is they (above said people) who are called by Allah (swt) "the maintainers of the mosques"-And in spite of all this, still the people who do Jihad are far superior in grade than them (maintainers of the mosques) before Allah (swt).
Allah (swt) said:
Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home) except those who are disabled (by injury, or are blind, or lame, etc.) and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah (swt) has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward. (V.4:95).
Degrees of (higher) grades from Him, and Forgiveness and Mercy. And Allah is Ever OftForgiving, Most Merciful (V.4:96).
Allah (the AllMighty) denied the equality between the believers who sit (at home) and join not in Jihad-and the Mujahidin (those who fight in Allah's Cause),-Then He mentioned the superiority of the Mujahidin over those (believers) who sit (at home) by a grade and then later on mentioned their (Mudahidin's) superiority over them (believers who sit at home) by degrees of grades. Ibn Zaid (a religious scholar) said: The degrees of grades with which Allah (swt) preferred the Mujahidin over those (believers) who sit (at home) are seven and these Allah mentioned in His Statement:
... That is because they suffer neither thirst, nor fatigue, nor hunger in the Cause of Allah (swt), nor they take any step to raise the anger of disbelievers nor inflict any injury upon an enemy, but is written to their credit as a deed of righteousness. Surely Allah loses not the reward of the Muhsinun. (V.9: 120).
These are five-then Allah said:
Nor do they spend anything (in Allah's Cause)-small or great,-nor cross a valley, but is written to their credit... (V.9:121).
So these are two bringing the total to seven.
Ibn Qaiyyam after mentioning the statement of Ibn Zaid said: True! Indeed the degrees of grades mentioned are reported in Sahih AlBukha^ri:
Narrated Abu Huraira (raa) The Prophet (pbuh) said,
"Whoever believes in Allah and His Messenger (pbuh), performs IqamatasSalat and observes Saum (fasts in the month of Ramadan), then it will be a promise binding upon Allah to admit him to Paradise no matter whether he fights in Allah's Cause or remains in the lane where he is born." The people said, "O Allah" Messenger! Shall we inform the people of this good news?" He (pbuh) said, "Paradise has one hundred grades which Allah has reserved for the Mujahidin who fight in His Cause, and the distance between each of the two grades is like the distance between the heaven and the earth. So, when you ask Allah (for something), ask for AlFirdaus which is the middle (best) and highest part of Paradise." [The sub narrator added, "I think the Prophet (pbuh) also said, 'Above it (i.e. AlFirdaus) is the Throne of the Beneficent (i.e. Allah), and from it originate the rivers of Paradise."'] (Hadlth No. 48, Vol. 4).
Ibn Qaiyyam said as regards the Statement of Allah (swt)
Verily, Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allah's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It Is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success. (V.9:111).
So Allah (swt) has put Paradise as the price of the believers and their properties, so if they sacrifice their lives and properties for His Cause, then they deserve the prize (Paradise) and the bargain which they concluded with Him. He reassured them with a number of assurances:
(I) Allah informed them (believers) with a wording: "Surely."
(2) In wording of past tense as it had happened, and was confirmed and it remained as it was.
(3) Moreover, He took upon Himself the responsibility of this convenant as He Himself bought the deal.
(4) He informed that He has promised to give this price (Paradise) and shall neither break His Promise, nor shall neglect it.
(5) It has come in wording of obligation and as information for His worshippers that it is a binding on Him.
(6) He confirmed that it is indeed a binding on Him.
(7) He has informed that it (this bargain) is written in the Best Books revealed from the heavens (i.e. the Torah, the Gospel, the Qur'an).
(8) He informed them (His worshippers) in a wording of inquiry and denial that there is none Truer to his convenant than Him (Allah).
(9) He the Glorified, the Most High ordered them to receive the glad tidings of this contract (bargain) and give the good news to one another (those) who concluded this contract (bargain) and stood firm on it [as they accepted no other alternative to it or committed anything that will cancel it (the deal)].
(10) He informed them of a truly sure news that there is a supreme success in the bargain (contract) which the have concluded. And bargain here means that the thing which they shall receive with this price (their lives and properties) is Paradise.
And His (Allah's) Statement:
Bargain which you have concluded. (V.9:111)
i.e. the price with which you have exchanged the deal, then Allah, the Glorified mentioned the kinds of people who have concluded this contract (deal) and not any other (as mentioned in His Statement):
(The believers whose lives Allah has purchased are) those who repent to Allah (from polytheism and hypocrisy, etc.), who worship Him, who praise Him, who observe Saum (fast) (or go out in Allah's Cause), who bow down [in Salat (prayer)], who prostrate themselves, [in Salat (prayer)], who enjoin (people) forAIMa'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained) and forbid (people) from AlMunkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds and all that Islam has forbidden) and who observe the limits set by Allah (do all that Allah has ordained and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which Allah has forbidden). And give glad tidings to the believers. (V.9:112)
And sufficient is this excellence-(for a Mujahid which he will receive) honour and high degrees of grade- along with other things which Allah (swt) has made clear in the Qur'an: about the description of the reward of Mujahidin,their magnificent state, moving of feelings and sentiments, the demanding of sacrifice in the cause of inviting others to Islam, to put strength and courage in the souls and to urge them to go forward and be stable and firm, and Allah (swt) will grant them victory and support them with the angels, as it is evident from the Statement of Allah:
Remember when you (Muhammad pbuh) said to the believers, "Is it not enough for you that your Lord (Allah) should help you with three thousand angels sent down?" Yes, if you hold on to patience and piety and the enemy comes rushing at you; your Lord will help you with five thousand angels having marks (of distinction). Allah made it not but as a message of good news for you and as an assurance to your hearts, and there is no victory except from Allah the AllMighty, the AllWise. (V.3:124, 125, 126).
So do not become weak (against your enemy), nor be sad and you will be superior (in victory) if you are indeed (true) believers. If a wound (and killing) has touched you, be sure a similar wound (and killing) has touched the others. And so are the days (good and not so good). We give to men by turns, that Allah may test those who believe, and that He may take martyrs from among you. And Allah likes not the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers). And that Allah may test (or purify) the believers (from sins) and destroy the disbelievers. Do you think that you will enter Paradise before Allah test those of you who fought (in His Cause) and (also) test those who are patient? (V.3:139,140,141,142).
And Allah informed about those who are martyred in His Way. They are alive and that they are with their Lord Allah (swt) finding what they wish of provisions and their faces are delighted with glad tidings. As Allah said:
Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord and they have provision.
They rejoice in what Allah has bestowed upon them of His Bounty, rejoicing for the sake of those who have not yet joined them, but are left behind(not yet martyred) that on them no fear shall come, nor shall they grieve.
They rejoice in a Grace and a Bounty from Allah and that Allah will not waste the reward of the believers.
Those who answered (the Call of) Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad pbuh) after being wounded; for those of them who did good deeds and feared Allah, there is a great reward. (V.3:169172)
And He (Allah swt) said:
Those who believe, fight in the Cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (Satan etc.). So fight you against the friends of Satan; ever feeble indeed is the plot of Satan.(V.4:76).
Then fight, (O Muhammad pbuh), in the Cause of Allah, you are not tasked (held responsible) except for yourself, and incite the believers (to fight along with you), it may be that Allah will restrain the evil might of the disbelievers. And Allah is Stronger in might and Stronger in punishing. (V.4:84).
And He (Allah swt) said:
Let those (believers) who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter, fight in the Cause of Allah; and whoso fights in the Cause of Allah and is killed orgets victory, We shall bestow on him a great reward. (V.4:74).
And so on-there are other similar Verses (in the Qur'an) -after these.
Think deeply, dear brother in Islam, how Allah (swt) encourages the spirit to make His Word superior and to protect the weak, and to rescue the oppressed ones. Also think deeply how Jihad is connected with Salat (prayers) and Saum (fasting). It is made obvious that Jihad similar to both of them, and all the three (Jihad, Salat and Saum) are ordained (by Allah) for the believers. See how Allah has encouraged the cowardly men to plunge themselves into the battles, to face death with an open heart and to run madly for it (Jihad) with great encouragement showing clearly to them that death will certainly overtake them and in case they die as Mujahidin (Martyrs) they will compensated for their worldly life with a mighty compensation and they will not be dealt with unjustly in the very least.
Jihad is a great deed indeed and there is no deed whose reward or blessing is as that of it, and for this reason, it is the best thing that one can volunteer for. All the Muslim religious scholars unanimously agree that Jihad is superior to Hajj and 'Umra (pilgrimage) and also superior to nonobligatory Salat (prayer) and Saum (fasting) as mentioned in the Qur'anand Prophet's Sunna. It is obvious that the benefits of Jihad for us are extensive and comprehensive, it(Jihad) includes all kinds of worship both hidden and open, it also includes (a great) love for Allah (swt) and it shows one's sincerity to Him and it also shows one's trust in Him, and it indicates the handing over of one's soul and property to Him- it (Jihad) shows one's patience, one's devotion to Islam, one's remembrance to Allah (swt) and there are other kinds of good deeds which are present in Jihad and are not present in any other act of worship.
For these above mentioned degrees of grades of various kinds of worship one should race for Jihad. It is confirmed in the two authentic books (of Hadlth). Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him): I heard Allah's Messenger saying,
"By Him in Whose Hands my soul is! Were it not for some man amongst the believers who dislike to be left behind me, and whom I cannot provide with means of conveyance, I would certainly never remain behind any Sariya (army unit) going out for Jihad in Allah's Cause. By Him in Whose Hands my life is! I would love to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then come back to life and then be martyred and then come back to life again and then be martyred and then come back to life again and then be martyred. " (Sahih AlBukhari, Vol 4, Hadith No.54).
So the Prophet (pbuh), through his ways of life, firmness, his courage, and his patience has deeply encouraged the Mujahidin for Allah's Cause.
He (pbuh) informed them of Jihad 's advanced and delayed reward that is for them, and how different kinds of evils Allah (swt) repels with it; and what a great honour, power, dignity and high grade is obtained through it and he He (pbuh) has put Jihad at the top in Islam. The Prophet (pbuh) said:
"Paradise has one hundred grades, the distance between each of the two grades is like the distance between the heaven and the earth, and these grades Allah (swt) has reserved for the Mudahidin who fight in His Cause" [as mentioned in the two authentic Books (AlBukhari and Muslim)]. [See Sahih AlBukhari, Vol 4, Hadlth No. 48].
It is narrated in the book Sahih AlBukhari, Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said:
"Anyone whose both feet get covered with dust in Allah's Cause will not be touched by the Hellfire." (Vol. 4, Hadlth No. 66).
It is also narrated in the two books (AlBukha^ri and Muslim):
A man said: "O Allah s Messenger (pbuh)! Inform me of a thing that is equal to Jihad (in Allah's Cause)!" Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said, "You cannot (do that). The man said: "Inform me of that. Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said: "Can you observe Saum (fast) continuously without eating or drinking (at all) and stand continuously in Salat (prayer) from the time the Mujahidin go out for Jihad (till the time they return back home)? The man replied, "No." Allah's Messenger said: "That is (the thing) which is equal to Jiha^d. Likewise Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said:
I) The souls of the martyrs are in the green birds dwelling in Paradise wherever they like.
2) That all their sins and faults are forgiven.
3) That he can intercede with Allah (swt) for seventy (70) of his family members.
4) That he will come secure on the Day of Resurrection from the great terror.
S) That he will not feel the agonies and distress of death.
6) That he will not be horrified by the (great) Gathering (on the Day of Resurrection).
7) That he does not feel the pain of "the killing" except like that of a pinch.
And how many agonies and distresses are there for a person who dies on his bed- and a standing (praying) or a sleeping person in Jihad is better than a fasting or standing (praying) person not in Jihad- and whosoever acted as a guard or escort in Allah's Cause, his eyes will never witness the Fire (Hell) and that a day spent while one is in Jihad for Allah's Cause is better than the world and whatsoever is in it.
If one has understood (all) that, then Allah (swt) has reproached those who remained behind from Allah's Messenger (pbuh) during the battle of Tabuk (i.e. they did not join in it)- they who cling heavily to the luxuries of this world- they who lagged behind from hastening onwards to march forth (for the battle of Tabuk)-As Allah said:
O you who believe! What is the matter with you,that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allah (i.e. go for Jihad), you cling heavily to the earth? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared with the Hereafter. (V.9:38).
Similarly Allah (swt) disapproved of those who abandoned Jihad (i.e. they did not go for Jihad) and attributed to them hypocrisy and disease in their hearts, and threatened (all) those who remain behind from Jihad and sit (at home) with horrible punishment. He (Allah swt) accused them with the most ugly descriptions, rebuked them for their cowardice and spoke against them (about their weakness and their remaining behind) as He said:
If you march not forth, He will punish you with a painful torment and will replace you by another people and you cannot harm Him at all, and Allah is Able to do all things (V.9:39).
And there are many Verses of the Qur'an after this Verse (that threaten the Muslim nation if they give up Jihad).
And you will not find any organization past or present, religious or nonreligious as regards (Jihad and military) (ordering) the whole nation to march forth and mobilize all of them. into active military service as a single row for Jihad in Allah's Cause so as to make superior the Word of Allah (i.e. none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), as you will find in the Islamic Religion and its teachings.
The Qur'an and AsSunna (the legal ways of Prophet Muhammad pbuh) have clearly given (wonderful explanation for) each and every act concering Jihad. The Book has distributed its different actions and its great number of responsibilities on its special units, a most accurate distribution that excels above all the modern organizations and the military teachings. And in fact these modern organizations and military teachings are only a small portion (drop) of the military laws of the Qur'an and AsSunna.
The Verses of Qur'an and AsSunna of Allah's Messenger Muhammad (pbuh) are both flooded with these high meanings, calling with eloquent phrases in a crystal clear way.
The Muslims were ordered to take all precautions against the enemies of Allah Jag and to get ready against them with all they can of power-because that is the first step for Jihad (fighting) and the supreme way for the defence. To get ready (for Jihad includes various kinds of preparations and weapons [ missiles, artillery, aeroplanes (air force), naval ships (navy and the training of the soldiers in these weapons] are included under (the meaning) of the word "force (i.e land, navy and airforce)." And to look after (take care of permanent forces as well as the stationed forces similar to looking after the mobile forces. And to take care of the army in peacetime as well as during wartime.
1 1 The foundation of the military spirit as they say: obedience and military discipline. Allah (swt) has gathered these foundations in the Verses of His Book (The Qur'an).
As to the obdience, Allah (swt) said:
Those who believe say: "Why is not a Surah (Chapter the Qur'an) sent down (for us)?" But when a decisive Surah (explaining and ordering things) is sent down, and fighting (Jihad-holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is mentioned (i.e. ordained) therein, you will see those in whose hearts there is a disease (of hypocrisy) looking at you with a look of one fainting to death. But it was better for them (hypocrites, to listen to Allah and to obey Him). Obedience (to Allah) and good words (were better for them) (V.47:20,21).
And as to the military discipline: Allah (swt) said in Surah As-Saff (Rows or Ranks):
Verily! Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in rows (ranks) as if they were a solid structure. (V.61:4).
Similarly the Islamic armed forces are exhorted to give their Bai'a (pledge) for; to listen and obey, in hard times and in ease, and in likeness (i.e. to listen and obey while one is active) and in dislikeness (i.e. listen and obey when one is tired). Allah (swt) said:
Verily, those who give the Bai'a (pledge) to you (O Muhammad), they are (in fact) giving the Bai'a (pledge) to Allah. (V.48: 10).
And Allah (swt) praised those who are true to (their) covenant and who fulfill their covenant, by His Statement:
Among the believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah, [i.e. they have gone out for Jihad (holy fighting), and showed not their backs to the disbelievers], of them some have fulfilled their obligations, (i.e. have been martyred) and some still are waiting, but they have never changed [i.e. they never proved treacherous to their covenant which they concluded with Allah] in the least. (V.33:23).
And He ordered the believers to take a firm stand against the enemy when you (believers) meet their force, and to remember Allah go(much) at the time of horror, as He said:
O you who believe! When you meet (an enemy) for take a firm stand against them and remember the Name of Allah much (both with tongue and mind), so that you may be successful (V.8:45).
And He (Allah swt) encouraged the Mujahidin in His Cause to take a firm stand without any(kind)of fear and to display true bravery (against the enemy) from the start of the battle to the end- as He said:
So when you meet (in fight-Jihad in Allah's Cause) those who disbelieve, smite at their necks till you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter is the time for) either generosity (i.e. free them without ransom) or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until war lays down its burdens... (V.47:4)
And don't be weak in the pursuit of the enemy; if you are suffering (hardships) then surely they (too) are suffering (hardships) as you are suffering, but you have a hope from Allah (for the Reward i.e. Paradise) that for which they hope not. (V.4:104).
And many a Prophet (i e many from amongst the Prophets) fought (in Allah's Cause) and along with them (fought) large bands of religious learned men. But they never lost heart for that which did befall them in Allah's Way, nor did they weaken, nor degrade themselves. And Allah loves the patient ones. (V.3: 146).
Similarly, He ordered (the Mujahidun)to have confidence, to keep their composure and to expel (from their minds) all wrong conceptions, weakness and sadness- as He said:
So do not become weak (against your enemy), nor be sad, and you will be superior (in victory), if you are indeed (true) believers (V.3:139).
And Allah (swt) informed that He has given a guarantee of victory to those who will defend Allah's Religion (true Islam). And there is no consideration for the number of men or for the equipment with weapons but (the most important thing) is: The true faith in Allah (swt) and that the victory is (always) from Allah (swt), as Allah (swt) said:
If Allah helps you, none can overcome you, and if He forsakes you, who is there after Him that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust. (V.3: 1 60).
l How often a small group overcame a mighty host by Allah's leave? And Allah is with the patient. (V.2:249).
O you who believe! If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you and make your foothold firm. (V.47:7)
And, verily Our Word has gone forth of old for Our slaves, - Messengers, that they verily would be made triumphant. And that Our hosts, they verily would be victors (V.37:171173).
... And (as for) the believers it was incumbent upon Us to help (them). (V.30:47).
Similarly Qur'an points out the wellknown fact that the battle (is) by turns, (one) day (victory) is for you-(the other) day (victory) is for others-as Allah (swt) said:
If a wound (and killing) has touched you, be sure a similar wound (and killing) has touched the others. And so are the days (good and not so good), We give to men by turns... (V.3:140).
And He made "the mutual consultation" as one of the legal foundations in order to make an exact decision, particularly in important makers like Jihad and dealing with enemies, etc. and He praised His believers- slaves for this quality by His Statement:
And who (conduct) their affairs by mutual consultaion (V.42:38).
And in spite of the perfection of the intelligence of Allah's Messenger (pbuh) and along with his being helped by Divine Inspiration still Allah ordered him (saying):
... And consult them in the affairs... (V.3:159)
So that his followers may follow his example after him.
Similarly the Qur'an warned (the believers) from committing sins (both in open and in secret) small sins or great sins... and He informed them that Allah's Help does not descend upon the disobedient sinners:
Those of you who turned back on the day the two hosts met (i.e. battle of Uhud), it was Satan who caused them to backslide (run away from the battlefield) because of some (sins) they had earned... (V.3:155).
Allah has absolutely forbidden any dispute on any matter concerning the fighting (battle) and to be always in complete agreement (about it), and informed them that the dispute is the reason for the failure and the losing of the strength and kingdom:
... And do not dispute (with one another) lest you lose courage and your strength depart, and be patient. Surely Allah is with those who are patient (V.8:46).
And to beware of fleeing from the enemy during the (battle), and it is one of the biggest sins and its committers (the defeated ones) are threatened with crushing punishments:
O you who believe! When you meet those who disbelieve in a battlefield, never turn your backs to them. (V.8:15).
And whosoever turns his back to them on such a day, unless it be a stratagem of war, or to retreat to a troop (of his own) -he indeed has drawn upon himself the wrath from Allah. And his abode is Hell, worst indeed is that destination! (V.8:16).
Allah (swt) forbade AlGhulul (stealing from the war booty before its distribution) i.e. the taking (a part) of war booty illegally, and warned the Muslims with an extreme warning. And that person who takes it, shall bring it forth (on the day of Resurrection) carrying it over his back and neck, being tortured by its heavy burden and weight, terrified with its voice, rebuked for his dishonesty in front of all the witnesses (mankind and the present ones):
It is not for any Prophet to take illegally a part of booty (Ghulul), and whosoever deceives his companions as regards the booty, he shall bring forth on the Day of Resurrection that which he took (illegally). Then every person shall be paid in full what he has earned,- and they shall not be dealt with unjustly. (V.3:161).
Similarly one should be cautious, not to fight (with the intention) to show off, or for good reputation or for dignity, or for pride and haughtiness, or for the clamour (noise) of nationalism and for falseforged slogans. Whenever the Messenger (pbuh) appointed a CommanderinChief for an army unit, he used to advise him specially to be afraid and dutiful to Allah, and to be good to those Muslims who were accompanying him. He then used to say (to that Commander):
"Invade in the Name of Allah (swt) and forthe Cause of Allah (swt) and kill those who disbelieve in Allah (swt).
Invade and do not press heavily by exceeding the limits, and do not betray, and do not kill children...."
And he (the Prophet pbuh) used to say to his companions when they intended invasion:
"Proceed in the Name of Allah (swt) and for Allah (swt) upon the Religion of Allah's Messenger (pbuh). Do not kill the very old or a child or a woman and do not press heavily by exceeding the limits. Collect the (war) booty, reconcile, and do good as Allah loves the good-doers."
For that, the Messenger (pbuh) and those who believed in him were tried with pleasant trials (martyrdom or mighty reward) to make victorious this religion (Islam) and to invite others for it (Islam). So Allah assisted them with victory, sent down upon them tranquillity and helped them with angels and united their hearts and cast terror into the hearts of their enemies.
So they fought in the Cause of Allah (for) Islamic faith (worshipping none but Allah Alone) and sincerely (for Allah's sake) and to make victorious Allah'sReligion till it becomes superior over all religions, and mankind is brought out -- (1) from the darkness into the light, (2) from the worshipping of the slaves (created false gods) to the worshipping of AIIah Alone (the only true God), (3) from the distress of the world to its wideness (ease) and (4) from the injustices of the religions to the justice of Islam. They knew well that Allah has guaranteed them victory and promised them that they will be the conquerors. So they were sure of Allah's Support, and of His Messenger's promise and considered the matter easy with a small or great (number) and thought little of the fears and dangers. They remembered the Statement of Allah Law:
If Allah helps you, none can overcome you ... (V.3: 160)
And that they are troops of Allah (swt), and that they are fighting in Allah's Cause, and surely Allah (swt) will help and support them and will defeat their enemies, as their enemies fight for the cause of Satan.
Here is the example of Umar bin AlKhattab (raa) as he consulted his companions regarding sending troops to 'Iraq (for participating in the battle of Nahawand). 'Ali bin Abi Talib (raa) said to him ('Umar): "O Chief of the believers! This matter cannot be "victory or defeat" because of a great number, or a small number but it is His (Allah's) Religion which He has made superior and His troops which he has honoured and supported (them) with the angels till it reached (far) what it has reached. We have been promised (victory) by Allah, and Allah fulfills His Promise and supports His troops."
And here is the example of Khalid bin Walid as he came from 'Iraq, a man from the Arab Christians said to Khalid: "How great is the number of Romans and how small is the number of Muslims? Khalid replied: Woe to you! Do you make me afraid of the Romans?... But the greatness of the troops are with victory and the smallness of the troops are with defeat, not with the number of men, by Allah I wish if the red ones (i.e. the camels and the horses) are cured from their journey hurts, I will proceed to attack them (Romans) even if their number is doubled. (The hoofs of his horse had chafed and received injuries during its return form 'Iraq to AlMadina)."
They used to endanger their lives, used to do wonders and extraordinary deeds being sure of Allah's Help, depending upon Hls Promise as it happened in the Islamic army under the commandership of Said bin Abi Waqqas. He stood in front of the town of AlMidian and could not find any ship or boat (it became completely impossible for him to find anything of that sort) and the water of the river Tigris ('Iraq) increased tremendously with overflooding (its water became dark) and it overthrew its foam from excessive water in it. Sa'd addressed the people (troops) over its bank (saying): "I have resolved to cross this sea (great river) in order to assault them (the enemy)." They (the people) replied: "May Allah direct us and you to follow the right path. So please do it." Then he (Sa'd) rushed heedlessly into the (river) Tigris with his horse and all the people (his troops) too rushed heedlessly into it (Tigris) and not a single man remained behind from him; so they marched over it as if they were marching over the surface of the earth, till they filled it (the space) between its two banks and one could not see the water surface from the cavalry and the footsoldiers. The people spoke to one another over the surface of water as they used to speak to one another over the surface of earth. So when the Persians (army) saw them they said: Diwana... Diwana, i.e. mad people... mad people). By Allah! You are not fighting against human beings, but against jinns." On that Sa'd (raa) started saying: "Allah is Sufficient for us and He is the Best Disposer (for our affairs); by Allah! Surely Allah (swt) will give victory to His friends; verily, Allah will make superior His Religion, and verily Allah will defeat (over power) His enemy, as long as there are neither adulterers nor committers of those (similar evil) sins in the army (Sa'd's troops), then the good deeds will overcome the evil."
Yes! They (the Muslims) used to be afraid: (1) of their sins and (2) from the disobedience of Allah (swt), more than they used to be afraid of their enemy or their enemy's great number and mighty weapons, as we find 'Umar bin AlKhattab (raa) saying: (in his letter to the Commander S'ad bin Abi Waqqas, when he sent him for the conquest of Persia):
"...Then after, I order you and all that troops that are along with you to be obedient to Allah in all circumstances as this (being obedient to Allah swt) is better than the weapons against the enemy and a strong stratagem (device) in the war. I order you and the soldiers who are with you to be more cautious and afraid of your own crimes and sins (and not to commit them) than your enemy, as the crimes and sins of the soldiers are more dangerous to them than their enemy. The Muslims are victorious only because their enemies are disobedient to Allah, and had it not been so, we have no power over them, because neither our number is equal to their number, nor our weapons are like theirs. If we commit crimes and sins as they do, then they (our enemies) will have superiority over us in power. And if we will not gain victory over them by our merits, we do not overpower them by our strength. And you should also know that in this marching of yours (for Allah's Cause) there are guards (angels) upon you from Allah (swt) (to watch you), and they know all what you do. So be shy from them and do not commit Allah's disobedience (crimes and sins) while you are going in Allah's Cause and do not say: 'Our enemy is worse than us, so they will not overpower us.' Perhaps some people who are worse than the others may overpower the others as the (disbelievers) Magians overpowered the Children of Israel when they (the latter) involved themselves with Allah's disobedience (crimes and sins). So they (disbelievers, Magians) entered the very innermost parts of their homes and it was a promise (completely) fulfilled. And ask Allah (swt) the assistance over your ownselves, (to save you from crimes and sins) just as you ask Allah for the victory over your enemies... I ask Allah (swt) for that, both for you and for us."
So the Muslim warriors (AlMujahidin) kept on clinging to what this rightly guided caliph ('Umar) mentioned (as above): And they (Mujahidin) were as they were described by a Roman to a Roman Chief; (he said): I have come to you from the men, very precise in their manners; they ride swift racehorses, during the night they worship (Allah Alone) in seclusion,during the day they are cavaliers, if you speak to your companions something, your friend will not understand anything from you because of the high tone of their voices reciting the Qur'an and the mentioning much of Allah." So he (the Roman Chief) looked at his companions and said: "It has come to you from them that for which you have no power."
And here is the story of 'Uqbah bin Nafi': He ('Uqbah) intended to take a place (town) in Africa, so as to be a place for the Muslim army and to protect their families and properties from revolt against them by the natives ofthe country. So he betook himself to the place of AlQirwan, and it was a muddy place, full of every kind of beasts of prey (lions, tigers, leopards, etc.) and snakes and others, etc. So he ('Uqbah) invoked Allah (swt) and Allah answered to his invocatio, he then said: "O snakes and wild beasts of prey! We are the companions of Allah's Messenger (Muhammad pbuh) go away from us as we are landing here, and afterwards if we found any (of you wild beasts and snakes) we will kill you." So the people saw that day, the (wild) animals and snakes carrying their offspring, shifting from that place... And a great number of natives (AlBarBar) saw (all) that and embraced Islam.
And when the term (time limit) was prolonged for the Muslims and their hearts were hardened and they forgot their religion and became ignorant of the fact (that for what purpose Allah (swt) has sent and chosen them from among the great number of mankind and from the great number of nations of the earth. Allah (swt) said:
You [true believers in Islamic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and his Sunna (legal ways, etc.)] are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind, you enjoin AlMa 'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained) and forbid what is AlMunkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden), and you believe in Allah (V.3:1 10)
So (today) they (Muslims) are leading a life of the one who knows not any Prophet, nor believes in any Divine Message or Divine Inspiration, nor expects any reckoning nor is afraid of the Hereafter. They (Muslims) resemble the preIslamic ignorant nations, against whom they used to fight in the past. They have turned on their heels (back) as apostates from Islam, they have imitated them (ignorant nations) in their civilization, in their social affairs, in their political affairs, in their character and in the pleasures of their lives. They (Muslims) also imitated them in many other things because of which Allah (swt) hated and forsook them. He (Allah) put them (Muslims) into trials under the effects of (1) Western civilization (2) and the Eastern Communist propaganda. So their land became "a free wealth" with no protector, their kingdom became a victim for every beast of prey and a food (nourishment) for every eater, and the meaning of the statement of the Prophet (Muhammad pbuh ) became apparent:
"It is expected that the nations will call other nations to share them against you (Muslims) as the eaters call each other to eat from the food in front of them in a large wooden plate." A person asked the Prophet (pbuh) will that happen because of our small number on that day? The Prophet said: "Nay! Your number (will be great, but you will be rubbish like the rubbish of flood-water. And certainly Allah will remove from the hearts of your enemies 'the fear from you' and surely He (Allah) will throw Wahn in your hearts." A person asked: What is 'Wahn', O Allah's Messenger? The Prophet (pbuh) said, 'Wahn' is to love (this) world and to hate the death."
The Prophet pbuh also said,
"If you: (1) practiced Bai'a Al 'Aina (i.e. selling goods to a person for a certain price and then buying them back from him for a far less price), (2) and followed the tails of the cows (i.e. indulged in agriculture and became contented with it) (3) and deserted the Jihad (holy fighting) in Allah's Cause, Allah will cover you with humiliation and it will not be removed till you return back to your religion (Abu Daud).
And now they (Muslims) have deserted the Jihad and asked help from (their) enemies and protection from the disbelievers, begging them; turning towards them, expecting good from them. So they (Muslims) have become mean, despised before Allah in spite of their Islamic names and in spite of the presence of righteous pious persons amongst them and in spite of the fact that some of the religious laws, signs and ceremonies are practiced in their countries.
One of the orientalists said: "When the Muslims turned away from their religious teachings and became ignorant of its wisdom and its laws, and deviated towards the contradictory (manmade) laws taken from the opinions of men, there spread in them immorality of character, falsehood, hypocrisy, illwill and hatefulness increased in them. Their unity disintegrated and they became ignorant of their present and future state and became unaware of what will harm them or will benefit them. They have become contented with the life in which they eat, drink, sleep and compete not with others, in superiority." AII this is a visible fact, which every true believer feels, and which every enthusiastic person (about his religion) palpates in every community (nation) that gives up Al-Jihad and dips itself; (1) in a luxurious life, (2) in the worshipping of wealth and (3) in the love of this world.
History informs us: What the most wretched (AlMaghool and AtTatar) did to the Muslims? That which will sorrow the hearts and to be as if on the fire and will make the eyes shed tears...
Ibn AlAthir said: "I remained for many years, avoiding the mentioning of this accident because of its great magnitude, disliking to speak about it, so that I put a foot forward and go another backward and thought deeply, who is there who can write the wailing and crying of the Muslims and who is there on whom it is easy to mention that ...wish that my mother had not delivered (brought) me... would that I had been dead before this, and had been forgotten and out of sight... This job (work) includes the mentioning of the great event and the severe calamity which made the days and the nights extremely hard and bitter (barren) that no similar calamity will happen and that did befall (cover) the mankind and particularly the Muslims." Ibn AlAthlr then mentioned the weaknesses of the Muslims and the empowering of their enemies over them...he said: "A woman from (the Tatars) entered a house and killed a group from its dwellers and they thought her to be a man... one of them (the Tatars) entered a street in which there were one hundred men, he went on killing them one by one, till he killed them all, and not even a single man (out of the hundred) raised his hand against him (the Tatar) to harm him and humiliation was put over the men so they did not defend themsleves neither little nor more. We take refuge with Allah (swt) from being defeated (by the enemy)." Ibn AlAthir further said: "One of the Tatar got hold of a man and he (Tatar) could not find any (weapon) to kill him, so he told the man: "Put your head over this stone and do not move (keep it on)"... and so the man put his head over the stone and remained there till the same man came with a sword and killed him... and there were many similar incidents"...
So it is absolutely obligatory upon the Islamic nation, and particularly upon the religious scholars and the rulers from them to be obedient to Allah (swt) and to be dutiful to Him and to settle the matters of differences amongst themselves and to propagate "The invitation to this religion (Islam) to others specially the offsprings, publish its good aspects, and instruct (teach) the people its (Islam's) laws and wisdom as did the Muslim nobles of early days." They (Muslim nobles of early days) strove hard in Allah's Cause as they ought to have striven with sincerity and with all their efforts that His (Allah's) Name should be superior... They stood... inviting people to Allah's Religion (Islam), explained to them the good aspects and the excellence of Islam and that was the reason their kingdom was extended and their countries expanded, and they subjected others to its (Islam's) teachings. It was not long before their descendants deviated from the Right Path, tore themselves into pieces after they had one united entity, they doubted the Truth, so, for them the path was separated and they became as groups (and sects) having different (views and) opinions opposing each other in their aims... So how can they be elevated?... How can there be any progress or priority possible for them while they are following the disbelieving nations, they drag along behind them, pursue their ways and footsteps and imitate their actions, small or great.
They judge their people with the contradictory (manmade) laws which conflict and clash with the Islamic laws, which were the origin of their honour and pride and in which was their peace and steadfastness. Allah (swt) said:
Do they then seek the judgment of (the Days of) Ignorance. And who is better in judgement than Allah for a people who have firm Faith? (V.5:50).
We beseech Allah to make victorious His Religion (Islam) and to make superior His Words and to lead all the Muslims to that in which His Pleasure is-Amin.
"If Allah is your helper, none can overcome you.
But if He withdraws His help from you,
then who is there who can help you?
In Allah then, let believers put their trust!"
Tajuk - Title
- " Wajib" Siasat wahai tuan guru haji hadi...
- 01 Surah Al Fatihah سورة الفاتحة
- 19 Surah Maryam سورة مريم
- 20 Surah TaHa - سورة طه
- 20 Tafsir of Surah TaHa - سورة طه by Sheikh Ismail Musa Menk Mufti of Zimbabwe
- 2011 - Special Statement by Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin
- 22 - Suratul Haj (The Pilgrimage) - سورة الحج
- 24 Surah An Nur سورة النور with Tafsir by Sheikh Ninowy
- 24 Surah An Nur سورة النور - Translation by Sheikh ul Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir ul-Qadri
- 31 - Surah Luqman - سورة لقمان
- 33 - Surah Al Ahzab The Combined Forces
- 35 Sulu Intruders were intercepted by Philippine Navy - In or Out ?
- 5 before 5 sebelum 5
- 505 dan Train - Kaki Bangkang Semakin Kurang Ajar - Kerajaan Mesti bertindak Tegas Demi Kepentingan Awam
- 61 - Surah As-Saff سورة الصف
- 67 - Surah Al-Mulk (The Sovereignty) سورة الملك
- 71 - Surah Nuh (Noah) - سورة نوح recited by Sheikh Mishary Rashid lafasy
- 73 Surah Al-Muzzammil سورة المزمل
- 75 - Surah Al-Qiyāmah (The Resurrection) - سورة القيامة
- 92 - Surah Al-Lail (The Night) - سورة الليل
- A Gift to Muslim woman
- A Guide for the Muslim Funeral
- A true story of Sarah
- About Islam by Jakim
- About Real Muslim by Abdur Raheem Green
- About Syiah - Imamah
- Adab Ketika Menziarahi Pesakit by State Mufti Office of Brunei
- Adab of Going to the Bathroom by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Adab أدب
- Adhan - calling for prayer captured on 3rd day of Hajj 2009
- Adhan ( Azan ) at Malaysia television
- Adil terhadap Anak - Anak
- Advice on Ramadhan رمضان Fasting صوم
- Afflictions and the End of the World - Kesusahan yang menimpa dan Akhir Dunia - Hadis from Translation of Sahih Bukhari
- Agenda to Change Our Condition - Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Ahlul Kitab People of the Book أهل الكتاب Ahli Kitab
- Ahlul Sunnah wal Jama`a Must Unite
- Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah by Mufti Waseem Khan
- Akal dan Wahyu dalam Ilmu Ekonomi Islam; Tinjauan Sejarah Pemikiran
- Aku Nak Cabar ketua Kamu Datuk Seri Najib - Anwar Ibrahim
- Al - Fiqh Al-Akbar Translated by Professor Hamid Algar
- Al Adab Al Mufrad work of Imam Al Bukhari إمام البخاري
- Al Mathurat المأثورات
- Al Quran القرآن The Final Revelation by Ustaz Hussain Yee
- Al Quran - The Book of Timeless Guidance by Nouman Ali Khan
- Al Quran 06:161
- Al Quran Surah Al Mulk (The Dominion) سورة الملك recited by Sheikh Mishary Rashid Alafasy
- Al Quran Surah Al-Ĥashr - The Exile - Ayat 21 to 24 سورة الحشر
- Al Quran Surat Al-Qiyāmah (The Resurrection) - سورة القيامة
- Al Quran القرآن a Miracle of Miracles ( Mukjizat ) by Sheikh Ahmad Deedat
- Al- Qaedah and Al-Qisas - the Law of Equality in punishment
- Al-Adab Al-Mufrad Perfection of Character by Imam Al Bukhari - 1 : Parents
- Al-Arba'in Al-Nawawiyah read by Sheikh Shafi' Chowdhury - Introduction
- Allah - Poem By Jalaluddin Rumi
- Allah Bertanya Iblis Menjawab oleh Ustaz Hasan Din Al Hafiz
- Allah God or Moon God by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- Allah have chosen for you Islam as your religion - Allah telah redha Islam itu menjadi ugama untuk kamu
- Allah in the Quran and Scholastic Theology by Prof Dr Mohammad Hashim Kamali
- Allah is sufficient for me حَسْبِيَ اللَّهُ Cukuplah Allah bagiku
- Allah is the Name of God رب Tuhan not a Pronouns
- Allah is The One and Only God
- Allah jualah yang memberikan kuasa pemerintahan kepada sesiapa yang dikehendakiNya - sebahagian dari terjemahan Al Baqarah Ayat 247
- Allah said
- Allah the Lord of the Worlds with English subtitles
- Allah the Lord of the Worlds with Melayu subtitles
- Amalan Kita Ikut Siapa oleh Ustaz Hussein Yee
- Amanat Haji Hadi featuring Pakatan Rakyat versi Feb 2013
- Amanat Tuan Guru Haji Hadi - Kesimpulannya
- Amar Ma'ruf Nahi Munkar امر بالمعروف و نهى عن المنكر Enjoining what is Right Forbidding what is Wrong
- American Woman Converted To ISLAM After 9/11 - Fox News
- Analisa Aneh Aji Adi
- Analisa Kes Dr Mohamad Khir Toyo oleh Lawyer Cabuk
- Ancaman Kedaulatan oleh Ustaz Rujhan Abd Rahman
- Ancaman Terhadap Kedaulatan Islam Agama Negara - Tuan Haji Naser Disa
- Andalusia in Memory
- Angels ملائكة Malaikat in Islam
- Announcement regarding the name of Prophet Isa written as Jesus a.s on Islam Browser
- Answering a question about God by Yusuf Estes
- Antara Aliran Salafi dan Sufi oleh Mohd Sukki Othman
- ANTARA SYAITAN DAN MALAIKAT - Dr Ridhuan Tee
- Anwar Ibrahim - Gentleman’s Agreement dan Muhammad Jusuf Kalla
- Anwar Ibrahim - Pemerintahan UMNO bercirikan Firaun
- Anwar Ibrahim : Bodoh tak boleh diajar Pandai Tak Boleh Diikut
- Anwar Ibrahim PKR Menurut Yuktes Vijay
- Anwar Ibrahim: Saya Tidak Sekali-Kali Akan Korbankan Kepentingan Melayu dan Islam Cuma ..
- Apa hikmah cara potong kuku ?
- Apa Hukumnya Ustaz Menyokong PAS ? Sedangkan PAS Sokong PKR Pejuang Pluralisma
- Apa pasal orang melayu boleh percaya UMNO rasis
- Apakah yang Aku lakukan untuk Agama Allah
- Approaching Ramadan with Suhaib Webb
- Aqeedah Of The Sahabah (companions of Prophet Muhammad) by Imam Anwar Al Awlaki
- ARAB SPRING: Muslims must lead the future
- Articles of Faith - a beautiful nasyid narrated about Iman by Talib Al Habib
- Articles of Faith - Rukun Iman إيمان presented by Sheikh Dr Abdullah al-Farsi
- As Syuhadah Umar Mukhtarالشهداء عمر المختار - The Unforgettable Mujahidin
- Asabiyyah عصبية The Rise and Fall of The Ummah
- Asal Prinsip Muamalat Halal Sehingga Terbukti Ianya Haram
- Assalamualaikum السلام عليكم - Greeting in Islam
- Attributes of Allah - Understanding The Exclusive and General Attributes by Sheikh ul Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir ul-Qadri
- Aurat عورة Awrah and Hijab حجاب
- Aurat عورة Awrah and the Covering of Women in the Presence of Other Women and Mahrams
- Avoiding the Unlawful by Dr Bilal Philips
- Awareness and Understanding of Islam at Islamic Network
- Ay Farzand أيها الولد Ayyuhal Walad Dear Child Wahai Anak by Imam Al Ghazali
- Ayatul Qursi آية الكرسي
- Azan in Church by Ben Yusuf
- Bacaan al-Quran menggunakan pembesar suara sebelum Subuh mengganggu orang lain ??
- Backdoor Riba - Usury
- Bad Boy To Good Boy
- BAHAYA SYIAH KEPADA AQIDAH
- Balance in life Dunia and Akhirah by Dr Bilal Philips
- Bank Islam - Real Islamic not just look like Islamic
- Batalkah Wudhuk Kerana Menyentuh Isteri
- Be Great People by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Beauties of Islam - Love and Islam by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- Being Steadfast on the Path by Mufti Ismail Ibn Musa Menk of Zimbabwe at University Malaya Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Being The Change You Want and Need by Mufti Ismail Ibn Musa Menk of Zimbabwe
- Belajar Dari Burung
- Believing in Allah's Decree: Qadar by Sheikh Hussain Yee
- Benarkah Wajib Mengikuti Hanya Satu Mazhab ?
- Berbuka Puasa
- Berhutang Menghalang Penyucian Diri dan Keredhaan Allah
- BERSIH - THE US SPONSORED PROTEST MOVEMENT IN MALAYSIA
- Bersih 2.0 Rally Julai 9
- Bersih 3.0 Tuan Guru Orang Melayu dan orang Islam Seluruhnya
- Bersyukurlah oleh Arwahyarham Profesor Dr Hamka
- Berzina dengan Isteri oleh Mohd. Shah Che Ahmad - Utusan Malaysia
- Betapa Rasisnya DAP - mengetepikan lebih 700 perwakilan DAP yang majoritinya keturunan India daripada mengundi pada pemilihan Jawatankuasa Kerja Pusat (CEC) DAP
- Beyond September 11th and What the Future Holds for Muslims by Sheikh Imran Hosein
- Bible The Contradictions
- Bible - A Closer Look by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- Bible - Deuteronomy 18:18 - Who is The Prophet with God's words in his mouth
- Bible - The Errors Contradictions and Fallacies - C. Dennis McKinsey
- Bid'ah بدعة Bidaah Bida'ah - Collection of Scholars Speech
- Bid'ah بدعة Bidaah Bida'ah - Part 1
- Bid'ah بدعة Bidaah Bida'ah - Part 2
- Bidayat al-Hidayah - بداية الهداية by Imam Al Ghazali
- Bismillah بِاسْمِ اللَّهِ
- Bismillah بسم الله - Quoted some Authentic Traditions of the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- Bismillah بسم الله - Tafsir by Mufti Taha Khan
- Bismillah بسم الله - Tafsir oleh Ustaz Indra Rustam Lc
- Bismillah بسم الله or بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Bismilla hirrahma nir rahim - Sheikh Ahmad Musa Jibril
- Bismillah بسم الله Sunnah Nabi Muhammad - Habib Muhammed Al-Saggaf
- Black 505 - Bendera Besar PAS Sebagai Tanda
- Black 505 - China DAP Rasis Lupa Diri dan Asal Usul Mereka
- Black 505 MAT SABU PIJAK BENDERA PAS APA HUKUMNYA TOK GURU !!
- Black 505 Pakatan Rakyat Pukul Pegawai DBKL .. Jahatnyaa ...
- Blog Header Description of Islam Browser - Eyes Heart Blinded
- Bomoh cam ne tu ...
- Book Kitab to Download at Muslim Library.Com
- Brotherhood إخوة in Islam
- Buat baik: Amal dulu sebelum suruh orang lain
- Buku Harta Yang Tak Pernah Habis - Dr Juanda Jaya Mufti Perlis
- Bulan Purnama Penuh oleh Ustaz Muhammad Kazim
- By Time - Demi Masa - وَالْعَصْرِ
- Can God Become A Man? Can God Have A Son?
- Can we disagree in Aqidah ? by Sheikh Shams Ad Duha
- Candlelight Vigil is Prohibited / Dilarang in Islam - Malaysia Fatwa Council
- Cannon of Mehmed II of 'Usmaniah Empire - MuslimHeritage.com
- Capacity to Act Positively - Anita Ahmad
- Capital Punishment in Islam
- CARA MEMAHAMI HADITH - Prof Madya Dr Mohd Asri
- Cara mengetahui arah Kiblat Masuk waktu Solat
- Cara Ringkas Mandi Junub / Wajib - Ustaz Azhar
- Cara Wuduk Orang yang Daimulhadas
- Celebrating Religious Festivals Of Non-Muslims - Fatwa and Guidelines
- Chat or Chatting Online - The Fatwa
- Children of Gaza - Until When
- Chinese Muslims pray on first day of Ramadan
- Christ in Islam
- Christian follower - Point to Ponder
- Christianity and Jesus - Searching for The True Fact - Part 01 - Some Views by Christian
- Christianity and Jesus - Searching for The True Fact - Part 02 - Some Views by Christian
- Christianity and Jesus - Searching for The True Fact - Part 03 - Some Views by Christian
- Christianity and Jesus - Searching for The True Fact - Part 04 - Perspective of Islam
- Christianity and Jesus - Searching for The True Fact - Part 05 - Perspective of Islam
- Christianity and Jesus - Searching for The True Fact - Part 06 - Variety
- Christianity and Jesus - Searching for The True Fact - Part 07 Final - Muslim Belief - Islam Teaching
- Christianity or Islam
- Christmas and Jesus Born
- Cigarettes may contain pig blood
- Cina Non Muslim Hati Bersih dan Melayu Panjang Fikir Pasti Menolak DAP Lim Kit Siang di Gelang Patah
- Cinta itu Perang - Prof Dr Hamka
- Cinta jadi ibadah jika dilakukan kerana Tuhan oleh Mohammad Abdul Rahman
- Cinta oleh Arwahyarham Profesor Dr Hamka
- Collection of Short Video Clip of Speech by Sheikh Khalid Yasin
- Colonel Muammar Gaddafi - Good Thing He Had Done
- Colorful Killer - Boy Why You haven't Learnt Anything ?
- Columbus was Discovered not Discover
- Commandment of Allah vs Politician Fatwa
- Common Mistakes by Muslims Nationalism and Racism
- Concept of Friendship in Islam
- Concept of God in Islam - Islam 101 Course for Reverts Youth
- Concept of Taqlid تَقْليد or Following a Mazhab by Mufti Abdur Rahman ibn Yusuf
- Constants On The Path of Jihad by Imam Anwar al Awlaki
- Controlling Anger by Nouman Ali Khan
- Conversations in Heaven and Hell
- Converted to Islam in Japanese
- Cucu Nabi Muhammad Yang dilupakan - Grandson of Prophet that being forgotten by Maulana Asri Yusuff
- Dad I love you by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- Dajjal ( Anti christ ) by Dr Bilal Philips
- Dajjal The Anti Christ by Sheikh Imran N Hosein
- Dajjal the False Messiah by Sheikh Imran N. Hosein with Malay translation
- Dakwa Pas keluar landasan satu pembohongan - Sinar Harian Nov 12 2012
- Dakwaan Mimpi Nabi dan Berhujah dengannya - Berhati-hatilah Muslimin dan Muslimat Sekeliannya ....
- Dakwah دعوة Dawah Da'wah
- Dalil or Signs of the Existance the Great of Allah الله the Almighty
- Danger of Heedlessness by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- DAP - Aib Orang Lain Kasi Tunjuk Semua Orang Aib Sendiri Mau Tutup ..chitt..
- DAP - Mana Mungkin Pilihan Kita Muslimin dan Muslimat sekeliannya
- DAP - Usahkan Pangkah Terlintas Pun Jangan Pesankan Pada Semua Melayu Cina dan India
- DAP tipu Orang Islam terutamanya Melayu di dalam PAS dan PKR
- DAP Ugut PKR PAS - DAP mempunyai 38 kerusi di Parlimen saya bukan mahu mengugut - Karpal Sing
- dari Gelap menuju Terang oleh Arwahyarham Profesor Dr Hamka
- Death in ISLAM - The Details
- Debat PAS - Tajuk Telah Disediakan Di bawah
- Dedas - Urinary Incontinence - Buang Air Kecil Tidak Lawas - Ustaz Azhar Idrus
- Demi Keadilan Buat Akar UMBI PAS
- Demokrasi di Minda Pemimpin PAS Sangat Mengelirukan
- Derailed - Tergelincir oleh Imam Siraj Wahhaj
- Desert Rose - Life of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- Desire for Allah and the Signs of the One Who Knows Allah
- Developing A Noble Character by Sheikh Babikir Ahmed Babikir
- Di Racun Di Buang Bayi Masih Hidup - Sesuatu yang bernyawa tidak akan mati melainkan dengan izin Allah
- dia Musuh Umat Islam di Malaysia - Jangan Lupa sampai bila-bila
- Dictionary of the Holy Quran - Available for Download in PDF
- Diskusi Pengubatan Islam Menghindar Pengamalan Ilmu Sihir - Dato' Haron Din Dato' Abu Hassan Din
- Divine Speech Prologue by Mr Nouman Ali Khan
- Dna Babi - Ustaz Kazim dan Dr Maza ... Semoga ke dua-duanya dapat bertukar fikiran di medan yang lebih Molek ...
- DNA BABI dan Fatwa oleh MAJLIS FATWA
- Do Not Believe a Man even if He Flies in the Sky by Sheih Said Afandi
- Do Not Blindly Follow The Scholars Of Today by Sheikh Anwar Al Awlaki
- Do not CURSE him - Jangan KUTUK dia
- Doa Haikal دعا هيكل dan Hukum Membaca
- Doa itu adalah Otak Ibadah - hadis riwayat Imam al-Bukhari
- Doa Pas buat Umno Hujah Tok Guru dan Hukum Agama
- Does the Quran Say Kill Jews and Christians? by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- Dog and Other Animals Right in Islam
- Don't Devide Religion And Break Up into Sect - a reminder from Allah
- Don't Replace A Mistake With Another Mistake
- Don't take Islam partly and left another part
- Dr. Bilal Philips in Common Questions by Non-Muslims at Peace TV
- Dream in Islam
- Dua for Gaza recited by Sheikh Mishary Al 'Afasy
- Dua for Protection
- Dunia Non Abadi
- Duty of Muslim Husband
- Easy Way to Find the Ayatul Quran and the Translation
- Eid al-Fitr Khutbah (sermon) by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Eid Fitr 2010 Sermon - Khutbah Aidil Fitri 2010 Sheikh Hamza Yusof Sheikh Bassam Obeid Ayatollah Khamenei Dato' Setia Hj Mohd Tamyes
- Eid Prayer - Sembahyang Raya
- Eid Sermon Collection - Koleksi Khutbah Hari Raya
- Eid Ul Fitr Takbir - Takbir Aidil Fitri عيد الفطر
- Eid ul Fitri Wish - Salam Aidil Fitri
- Electronic cigarettes pose health risks - Pengguna rokok e-elektronik terdedah kepada penyakit
- Elements of Success by Sheikh Hamzah Yusof
- Embed YouTube with the Old Embed Code - Islam Browser Sharing Info
- Embrance Islam
- Empat Golongan Manusia oleh yang berbahagia Ustaz Ismail Kamus ( Tafsir Surah As Syams سورة الشمس )
- Enam sebab kenapa perlu abdikan diri kepada Allah
- English Language have to find a suitable pronouns for Allah
- Enhancing Faith And Extending Ihsan
- Ethics in Islam by Dr Mukhtar Curtis
- Etiquette in Learning Attributes of Allah - Etika dalam mempelajari Sifat Allah
- Evidences of Tauhid by Sheikh ul Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir Qadri
- Exemplars of Piety by Sheikh ul Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri
- Extremism in Global context by Dr. Umar Faruq Abdullah
- Facebook - Fastest Way to Delete Multiple Friends - Cara Cepat Untuk Padam Kekawan
- Facebook Halal or Haram ? by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- Fahaman Syiah - Pemimpin Politik Didakwa Terlibat
- Falklands issue ... Any Similarity with Sabah Issue ?
- Famous Companions of the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- Fasting - The Inner Demension by Sheikh Ahmad Dabbagh
- Fasting 6 days in Shawal by Dr. Muhammad Salah
- Fasting during Ramadan in America.
- Fasting on the Day of 'Arafah
- Fasting Purely For Allah
- Fasting Ramadan - Khutbah by Dr.Fathi Osman
- Father in-laws Mother in-laws in Islam
- Fatimah Az Zahra r.a by Sheikh Muhammad Al-Arifi
- Fatwa - Marriage to a Woman of the Scripture Pernikahan dengan Perempuan Kitabiah حكم الزواج بامرأة كتابية
- Fatwa against living together before marriage
- Fatwa by Mufti Ebrahim Desai
- Fatwa on Nasyid - نشيد - Nasheed - أناشيد - Anaasheed - ilahi - Naat
- Fatwa on Violation of Copyrights and Laws Regarding Intellectual Property in Islam
- Fearing Allah the way the Prophet feared Him
- Fighting phantoms in India
- Finale Religion - Imam Siraj Wahaj
- Fiqh Al-Awlawiyyat - Understanding the Priorities in Decision-Making
- Fiqh Of Fasting by Imam Karim Abu Zaid
- Fiqh of Ramadhan in Detail by the Azhari scholar Shaykh `Abd al-Rahman al-Jaziri (1882-1941)
- FItnah Politik - Niat tidak menghalalkan cara
- FITNAH TERHADAP RASULULLAH oleh Ustaz Kazim cum Kes Mamat Budak Kampung dan Scooby Do Bi Do
- Fitnah to Osama Laden
- Fitnah فتنة Book - Poke Each Other on Facebook
- Five before Five
- Five pillars of Islam
- Follow Mazhab or Madhab مَذْهَب by Imam Zaid Shakir Nuh Ha Mim Keller and Islamic Academy
- Follow Muhammad Love Allah
- Food Habits Tips during Ramadhan by Dr. Mushfiq Khan
- Forbidden meat by Dr Bilal Philips
- Fornication Adultery or Zina in Islam
- Freedom in Islam - Kebebasan di dalam Islam
- Freedom of Religion and Surah Al Baqarah verse 264
- Freedom of Religion PKR understanding and the Real Meaning in Islam - Kebebasan Beragama Fahaman PKR dan Maksud sebenar menurut Islam
- From Protest to Engagement by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Function of Mind in evaluating the truth of Religious Knowledge - Fungsi Akal dalam menilai kebenaran Ilmu Agama
- Fundamentals of Faith by Abu Ammar Yassir Qadhi
- Ganjaran berzikir dan hadir majlis ilmu
- Gaza - Now we know what The Present Mr. President
- Gaza غزة need more than Condemn
- Gelaran Buruk Mencemuh serta Pengunaan Gelaran Haji dan Hajjah
- Gelatin dan DNA Babi - Ulama dan Majlis Fatwa Mesti Bersatu Dalam Menghukum
- Gerhana Bulan - Lunar Eclipse 10 Dec 2011
- Gigi patah ada kaitan dengan sakit jantung ?
- Ginie in Islam by Dr Bilal Philips
- Global Awakening by Dr. Ahmad Shafaat
- Global Movement of Moderates - The Honorable Ustaz Nasharuddin Mat Isa
- Gog and Magog ( Yakjuj dan Makjuj ) with Malay Subtitles - a short series
- Gog and Magog or Yakjud Makjud Lecture by Sheikh Imran N.Hosein
- Gold Dinar - Sheikh Imran Hosein prediction in 2003 Nato certified in 2011 on Libya
- Gold Dinar Islam and The Future of Money by Sheikh Imran N. Hosein
- good deeds like scattered dust - banyak kebaikan seperti debu berterbangan
- Good Muslims Bad Muslims
- Grateful تشكرون to Creator and creatures - Bersyukur kepada Pencipta dan makhluk
- Great Grandson of Iblis become Muslim - Cicit iblis masuk Islam
- Guide us to the true Religion O Allah by Shaykh Said Afandi al-Chirkawi Dagestan
- HADDADIYAH DAN PAS - Persamaan ?
- Hadis - Justice
- Hadith Hadis Fasting Puasa False Talk Berkata Tidak benar
- Hadith حديث Hadis - Arabic Text and Translation
- Hajj حج Haji
- Hajj حج Haji - Eid Adha عيد الأضحى 'Idul Adha - Kurban قربان Qurban.
- Hakikat and Makrifat by Prof Dr Nasoha Saabin
- Halal dan Haram dalam Islam oleh Sheikh Yusuf Abdullah al-Qardawi شيخ يوسف عبد الله القرضاوي
- Halal dan Haram dalam Islam oleh Yusuf Qardhawi
- Halal Diary by Sheikh Said Rageah
- Halal Eating at Zabihah.com
- Halang royalti juga hina Agong ? - Datuk Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat
- HAMKA’s Concept of Moderation - An Analysis
- Happiness is found in sincere worship of Allah - AISHA STACEY
- Hari Raya Hari Gembira Anak Yatim Dilupa Jangan Sebak Di Hati Tak Siapa Yang Tahu ...
- Hate and Hijab at azizah magazine
- Hati Curio On Net - Promo
- Hati Nan Suci - Sincere Heart
- Have a Break with Mufti Ismail Menk
- Have a Break with Sheikh
- Hawa Nafsu dan Panjang Cita-Cita - Kesannya
- Health in Islam
- Heart and Soul - Answer for a Question
- Heart of Prophet Muhammad Salallahu Alayhi wa Salam
- Heart To Heart Sheikh Alaa El-Sayed
- Hebat Bangsa
- Hello MORO
- Henti politik perkauman - hadi awang cakap bohong lagi ...
- Hentikan memanggil Indon bagi Indonesia jika ianya membuatkan saudara kita di sana tidak gembira
- Heraclius meet Abu Sufyan
- Hijrah of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- Hijrah by Imam M. A. Azeez
- Hijrah Menuju Ilahi - Ustaz Kazim Elias dan Ustaz Azhar Idrus
- Hikmah حكمة - An Introduction to the Principles by Hakim Archuletta
- Himpunan Kebangkitan Rakyat KL112 12 Jan 2013 - Ucapan Pemimpin PR
- Hindu Scripture Insult Prophet Muhammad s.a.w - The Last prophet in Islam
- Hindu Sikh Scriptures mention Name of Prophet Muhammad
- History of Al Aqsa Mosque
- History Of Palestine By Sheikh Ali Al Timimi
- Homosexuality in Islam
- How do we know if there is a God? by Khalid Yasin
- How much Sleep do we Really need ? Answered by Sheikh Dr Muhammad Tahir Ul Qadri
- How the Bible Led Me to Islam ?
- How the False Story Was Circulated
- How to be a friend of Allah by Sheikh Ahmad Dabbagh
- How to Distinguish True From False
- How to Pass Your Exams Successfully - Sheikh Hasan Ali
- How to teach and arise children in Islam
- How to wake up for Fajr ( Suboh) by Sheikh Khalid Yasin
- Hudud cuma Retorik PAS selagi leher mereka dijerut Persetujuan Bersama Pakatan Rakyat
- Hudud PAS - Psst ... Jangan Sebut Tentang Hudud Nanti PAS Rugi
- Hudud Pas bukan hudud Islam - Wan Ismail Wan Ahmad Bekas Setiausaha Dewan Ulama Pas Kelantan
- HUKUM BARANG JUMPA - Ustaz Zaharuddin Abd Rahman
- Hukum Mengambil Pemberian Dari Sumber Yang Haram - Dr Asri
- Hukum Menyambut Hari Ibu
- Hukum Onani dan Masturbasi Oleh Ustaz Zaharuddin Abd Rahman
- Hukum Qisas
- Hukum Tuhan dan Tanggung Jawab Umat oleh Al Fadhil Ustaz Mohammad Kazim bin Elias Al Hafiz
- Huruf Jawi and Arab Alphabet
- I invite You to Islam - an invitation to Islam from Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- I Love Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- I say nothing but the truth - Prophet Muhammad
- Ibadah Haji oleh Arwahyarham Profesor Dr Hamka
- Ibadah melatih pengurusan masa oleh Ustazah Hasanah
- Ibadat and Akhlak - Advice by Maulana Tariq Jameel
- Iffah sebuah Kehormatan diri oleh Ustazah Ishaq Al-Atsariyyah
- Ihsan إحسان
- Ihya Ramadan: Membazir masa antara kesilapan ketika Ramadan
- Ikhlas beginning for all
- Imam Abu al-Hasan al-Ash'ari - Is it true he leave Asy'ariyyah ? Benarkah beliau meningalkan Asy'ariyyah ? Answered by Syeikh Nuh Ha Mim Keller
- Imam Abu al-Hasan al-Ash'ari - The Knights of Knowledge and the Pioneers of Success
- Imam Al Ghazali - The Last Moment - Detik Akhir
- Imam Al Ghazali View On Sufi
- Imam Al Ghazalii - The Alchemist of Happiness
- Imam Al-Mahdi and the Return of the Caliphate by Sheikh Imran Hosein
- Imam Al-Mahdi and the Return of the Caliphate by Sheikh Imran N. Hosein
- Imam an-Nawawi's 40 Hadith Explanation
- Imam Mahadi oleh Ustaz Kazim Elias
- Imam Mahdi إمام مهدي
- Imam of Mazhab Shafi'i Maliki Hanafi Hanbali by Sheikh Ali Gomaa the Grand Mufti of Mesir - The significance and Role of Mazhab by Sheikh Said Afandi al-Chirkawi ad-Daghestani
- Imam Syafi'i امام شافعي Imam Shafi'i - The 4 Mazhabs مذهب Mazhab yang 4
- Important of Name in Islam
- In the Shade of Ramadan by Ustaz Yahya Ibrahim
- Indahnya Hidup di dalam Sunnah oleh Al-Ustadz Abdul Hakim bin Amir Abdat
- Index to The Talmud Unmasked by Rev I B Pranaitis Roman Catholic Priest Professor of the Hebrew Language
- Infinity Downline ID - Hukumnya oleh Oleh Zaharuddin Abd Rahman
- Info : Goodbye is derived from ..
- Info : What is Hallelujah
- Inside Kaaba الكعبة
- INSTRUMEN HIBAH DAN WASIAT ANALISIS HUKUM DAN APLIKASI DI MALAYSIA Oleh Mohd Zamro Muda
- Insya Allah إن شاء الله
- Intellect عقل Akal in Islam
- Introduction to Islam by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Introduction to Islamic Creed - Pengenalan kepada Pengangan Islam
- Invasion of Malaysia by sultan’s “Royal Army” threatens regional peace
- Irfan-ul-Quran by Sheikh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri
- Is Jesus God ? A Debate - Ahmed Deedat vs Anis Sorrosh
- Isa ibn Maryam - Jesus son of Mary
- Islam - Allah telah redha Islam itu menjadi ugama untuk kamu - Allah have chosen for you Islam as your religion
- Islam - article from University of Sheffield Islamic Circle
- Islam - Between ignorant followers and incapable scholars by Abdul Qadir Awdah
- Islam Ada 2 Jenis - Islam dan jahilliyah menurut Nik Aziz
- Islam allows blind to use dogs
- Islam and The End Of History by Sheikh Imran N. Hosein
- ISLAM and the MODERN WORLD by SHEIKH KHALID YASIN
- Islam Browser - Second Link
- Islam Browser - Top Ten Most Viewed as at Mar 15 2013 03:54 AM Malaysia Time
- Islam Browser for Muslim Awareness - Battle of Hearts and Mind by Imam Anwar Al Awlaki
- Islam Browser on Mobile Phone
- Islam Browser sharing the Easy Way to Speed Up - Cara Mudah Melajukan Celcom Broadband
- Islam dan Melayu juzuk himpunan bersama PAS UMNO PKR
- Islam in Africa
- Islam In Brief - Islamul pe scurt
- Islam in China - The History
- Islam in Ireland
- Islam In Korea
- Islam in Korea الإسلام في كوريا
- Islam in North Ossetia
- Islam in Romania
- Islam in Russia
- Islam in Spain
- Islam in Switzerland
- Islam in the United States - American Ramadan Documentary
- Islam in the West - How Muslim should conduct Themselves by Mufti Taqi Usmani
- Islam is Peace
- Islam is Peace Love and Mercy by Dr Tahir ul Qadri
- Islam is Submission to Allah
- Islam is the Religion of Ease الإسلام دين اليسر
- Islam Membawa Kesejahteraan Sejagat oleh Ustaz Raduan Abdul Ghani
- Islam News Articles
- Islam Related Book to Download at Islamic Invitation.com
- Islam Teaching in brief - Muslim believe that
- Islam Teaching on Races and Tribes- You May Know One Another
- Islam The Choice Of Allah
- Islam The Easy Way by Khurram Murad
- Islam The Misunderstood Religion by Hussein Yee Abdurraheem Green Jamal Badawi and Roger Du Pasquier
- Islam World
- ISLAM: THE LIGHT ILLUMINATING THE WORLD
- Islamic banking article
- Islamic Escatology Ilmu Akhir Zaman by Sheikh Imran Hosein with Melayu subtitles
- Islamic History presented by Brother Musa Cerantonio and Omar Dexter
- Islamic Motivation - a collection
- Islamic Sex Education
- Islamic spirit of the Past by Sheikh Ahmed Ali
- Islamic spirituality: The forgotten path by Sheikh Imran N. Hosein with Malay Subtitles
- Islamic View of Jesus
- Islamica Magazine - Sheikh 'Abd al-Rahman al-Shaghouri - Light Upon Light in Damascus
- Isra and Mi'raj Khutbbah by Dr Fathi Osman in english
- Isra' Mikraj - Jawapan buat Soalan Yang Berhormat PAS di Twiiter
- Israel’s Plan for Syria by Israel Shamir
- Israk Mikraj
- Issue on name of Allah used by Christian
- Issues Dividing the Ummah - Khalid Yasin
- Istawa and Nazul of Allah
- Isteri dihantui dosa berzina oleh Prof. Madya Dr Noor Azniza Ishak
- Istiqamah oleh Dato' Ismail Kamus
- Istiqamah Steadfastness الإستقامة
- Isu Kalimah Allah - Tuan Mufti Harussani Dr Mohd Asri Prof Haron Din Maulana Asri Ustaz Kazim Haji Hadi Anwar Ibrahim Ustaz Taib Azamuddin Tuan Guru Nik Abdul Aziz Ustaz Azhar Idrus
- Isu Kebebasan Beragama - Nasihat oleh Sultan dan Mufti Negeri Pahang
- Isu Nama Allah - Dr Asri Khutbah Jakim Pas The Malaysian Insider Pemimpin Gereja Pkr Dap kumpulan Buddha
- Isu Nama Allah - Tun Mahathir Haji Hadi dan Kawan Haji Hadi Siapa yang lebih sayangkan Tuhannya ?
- Isu Nama Allah Di Malaysia
- Isu Nama Allah oleh Dr. Zaharuddin Abdul Rahman
- Isu Video Seks - Ulama PAS Jangan Tuduh UMNO Kalau Takut Repot Polis
- It had been revealed to Jews
- Jadilah umat Islam yang boleh dicontohi orang lain - Datuk Tuan Ibrahim Tuan Man
- Jamalul Kiram - When the life of followers has no value compared to ...
- Jamalul Kiram invaded Malaysia's Sabah state - Money or Jihad ?
- Jangan Biarkan Emosi dan Dendam Menguruskan Silaturrahim Sesama Orang Islam
- Jangan Hina dan Pandang Rendah Umat Islam Kuala Besut
- Jangan Minta Bantuan Kafirun dalam Urusan Umat Islam Apatah lagi untuk menjatuhkan Pemimpin Islam
- Jangan sebar ayat al-Quran di laman sosial jika tak tahu makna Mufti Kelantan Datuk Mohamad Shukri Mohamad
- Jangan serahkan kepada pakatan rakyat untuk memimpin kita
- Janji Promise - Hukum
- Japan - Road to Hajj
- Japan earthquake an Islamic Perspective by Sheikh ul Hadith Abdur Raheem Abu Nauman
- Jawapan Kemusykilan di Islam Grid.Gov.My
- Jawapan kenapa Islam sepenuhnya tidak dapat di tegakkan di Malaysia
- Jerusalem in the Quran by Sheikh Imran N. Hosein
- Jesus - Prophet Isa a.s in the sight of Allah the One and the Only True God
- Jesus ( Isa Ibni Maryam a.s) - The Return
- Jesus ( Prophet Isa a.s ) had said ...
- Jesus die for the sins of the world ? Is it true ? by Dr Jerald F Dirks
- Jesus named by God or Human ?
- Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad - Old Bible unearthed in Turkey
- Jesus The Real Story
- Jesus to Muhammad by Dr Jerald F Dirks
- Jewels and Pearls an introduction to the Ihya of Imam Al Ghazali presented by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Jewish Rabbi Talking about Islam
- Jewish Researcher Lesley Hazleton view on Quran and Islam
- Jihad - Question Answered by Scholar
- Jihad in the Qur'an and Sunnah
- Jihad means ...
- Jihad Yang Di ajar Oleh Rasulullah s.a.w - Ustaz Hussein Yee
- Jin - Anda dan Jin oleh Ustaz Dato' Ismail Kamus
- Jiwa Merdeka - Professor Dr Hamka
- Journey Of Prophet Muhammad in Israk Mikraj
- Journey of The Soul After Death by Navaid Aziz
- Judgement Day: How the Sun Will Rise in the West
- Judgment on People Penilaian Terhadap Manusia - Khalifah ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab
- Justice in Islam - Sheikh Hamza Yusuf Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Sheikh Sharawi and Dr.Fathi Osman
- Kaedah Membaca - Method of Reading Al Fatihah الفاتحة
- Kaifiyat Solat كيفية الصلاة oleh Ustaz Ismail Kamus
- Kajang dan umat Islam mesti menolak Anwar dan sekutunya samada dari pas mahu pun dap ... sebabnya kerana ...
- Kajian Ilmu Islam dan Muat Turun di Tafaqquhstreaming
- Kalimah Allah - Inikah hasil perjuangan pemimpin no 1 PAS dan PKR
- Keadilan dalam Islam - Justice in Islam
- Keberangkalian Hudud menjadi nyata di negara tercinta
- Kejayaan Islam Hanya Dibantu Oleh Umat Islam - Ustaz Nasharudin Mat Isa
- Kelebihan Kapten Zahari dan Dosa Menyangka Buruk
- Kelebihan menuntut ilmu
- Kenikmatan Syurga - Ustaz Haron Din dan Ustaz Kazim Elias
- Kesah Iblis Ingin Bertaubat
- Kesalahan-Kesalahan Di dalam Menutup Aurat di Darulkautsar.net
- Kesatuan hati Melayu Muslim UMNO PKR dan PAS " WAJIB " Demi Kedaulatan Agama Islam di Malaysia
- Kesilapan Ibu Bapa terhadap Anak-anak dan Kesilapan Anak-anak terhadap Ibu Bapa dalam Tanyalah Ustaz di TV 9
- Kesinambungan Pimpinan Di Negeri Sembilan - Dato' Mohamad Haji Hasan Wajib Diteruskan
- Kesucian dan Keadilan Islam Di Buktikan di Samarkand
- Ketaatan Terhadap Pemerintah Demokrasi Pemerintah Khilafah - BERBEZA ? Ustaz Abdul Hakim Amir Abdat
- Ketua Pemuda Pas Sokong Rampasan Kuasa - Benarkah ? Apa Buktinya ?
- Ketuanan Melayu - Fakta Agama dan Teori Pemimpin PAS
- Ketuanan Melayu Sah dan Tidak Bercanggah dengan Prinsip Islam
- keupayaan untuk melihat benar atau salah amat perlu dimiliki oleh setiap orang
- Khairul Ummati Jum'uah Talk by Sheikh Ahmed Deedat
- Khatamin Nubuwwah خاتم النبوة Seal of Prophethood
- Khatmul Quran Duaa-Sheikh Sudais with english sub
- Khilafah خلافة The Islamic State Negara Islam Khilafat Caliphate Hilafet
- Khutbah Nabi Muhammad menyambut Bulan Ramadhan
- Killing time is killing yourself by Muhammadrasul Saaduev Imam of Central Jum`ah Mosque Makhachkala Махачкала Dagestan Russia
- Kini anjing sudah menjadi babi - umat Islam wajib bersatu
- Kitab At Tawhid Sheikh Imam Muhammad Abdul Wahab
- Kitabul Tauhid - Kitab At-Tauhid by Sheikh Ibrahim Zidan
- Know Allah and Tears of the Brave by Sheikh Mustapha Al Majzoub
- Knowing Allah معْرفَة الله Ma'rifatullah Mengenal Allah - Part 01
- Knowing Allah معْرفَة الله Ma'rifatullah Mengenal Allah - Part 02
- Knowing Oneself - Mengenal Diri
- Knowledge and Adab by Syed Muhammad al-Naquib al-Attas
- Knowledge is light
- Knowledge is Power by Imam Anwar al Awlaki
- Koleksi Ceramah Ustaz Ahmad Ismail Al- Jafari - Singapura
- Kuasa penyembuh milik Allah - Haji Lokman Abdul Hamid
- Lailatul Qadr
- Lailatul-Qadr Night - Malam Lailatul Qadar
- Last Prophet Life - Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- Learn and Memorise Quran Mount Hira.Com
- Learn Arabic - Al-Arabiyyah Bayna Yadayk by Ustaz Abdul Karim
- Learn Quran
- Legend of Seven Saints in Tuyugou China
- Letter of Prophet Muhammad
- Libya : Rebel Sheikh Sadek Al-Gheriani and the End
- Lidah Mahfuz Omar - Pesuruhjaya PAS Negeri Kedah
- Life is either ... Sheikh Muhammad Mukhtar Ash-Shinqitee
- Life is full of surprises by Mohd Ali Muhamad Don
- Life of Hasan Al-Basri حسن البصري by Sheikh Muhammad Musa Al Sharif
- Life of Salahuddin Ayubi by Sheikh Zahir Mahmood
- Liku-liku Sejarah Klaim Sabah - Kompas.Com
- Living Example of Islam by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- Looking for more update
- Lost Treasure
- Love and Mercy - Clarifying misconceptions about Islam by Sheikh ul Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir Qadri
- Love for Prophet Muhammad s.a.w محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم by Sheikh Dr Muhammad Tahir Ul Qadri
- Love In Islam by Shaikh Yusuf Estes
- Love of a mother is part of the mercy of Allah - Kasih seorang ibu adalah sebahagian dari rahmat Allah
- Love of Allah by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- Loving our Prophet - Nabi Muhammad s.a.w by The 34th Grandson of Prophet Muhammad
- Loyalty in Islam
- Ma'al Hijrah مع الهجرة and Awal Muharram أول محرم
- Madhab of Prophet Muhammad PBUH by Dr Bilal Philips
- Mahfuz pertahan kenyataan Khairul Fahmi Yang Menghina Nabi Muhammad s.a.w
- Mahkamah Menentukan Status ke Islaman ?? Bila lagi UMNO hendak memperkasakan undang-undang memelihara kemuliaan Islam ???
- MAJLIS AKAD NIKAH DI MASJID - Berwaspada Bagi Orang Yang Tidak Suci
- Majlis Cinta Rasul
- Majmuk Syarif مجموع شريف Majmu Syarif
- Maksiat di Kelantan - Berita Mar 2013 Jawapan Feb 2011
- maksud Ketenangan dalam Hidup
- Malam ni malam Nisfu Syaaban sms mak pada saya pagi tadi
- Malaysia Airlines MH370 - Jangan biarkan pesona canggih menidakkan Iradat dan Qudrat Allah ...
- Malaysia Airlines MH370 - Roger That Good Night Good Day ... 1 Suara 3 Telinga.. 1 Voice 3 Ears
- Malaysia Airlines MH370 Yang Ghaib - Satu Analisa Yang Luar Dari Biasa
- Malaysia ban on Shiites
- Malaysia Government does not doubt the loyalty of Malaysian Suluks Tausug
- Malaysia Spring Satu Jenayah Terhadap Ugama Negara dan Rakyat
- Malaysia strongly condemns Jakarta hotel terrorist bombing attacks
- Malaysian Suluks: Don't bring your war to us
- Marriage Family Life and Responsibilities in Islam
- Marriage in Islam
- Marry only One if U can't Do justice
- Martyrdom of Saidina Hussein bin Ali Bin Abi Talib حسين بن علي بن أﺑﻲ طالب by Sheikh Ul Hadith Maulana Abu Nauman Abdur Raheem Limbada
- Martyrdom of Saidina Umar - Bilal from slave to Master - Sheikh Zahir Mahmood - kalamullah.com
- Mary to Christian and Maryam to Muslim
- Masjid مسجد Mosque - History and Function in Islam
- Masturbation according to Islam view
- Masyarakat India Akan Jadi Hamba Abdi - 1200 Bekas PKR dari Kaum India
- Mathematical Miracle of Quran
- Maulana Asri Yusuff
- Maulidur Rasul مولد الرسول The Birth of the Messenger of Allah
- Mawlidun Nabi مَوْلِدُ النَبِيِّ Birth of the Prophet مولد mawlid ميلاد milad celebration attended by Sheikh Hisham Kabbani reciting the traditional Daibai Mawlid
- Mazhab Al Asy’ariah - Prinsip dan Sejarahnya oleh Prof. dr. Muhammad Al-Zuhaili terbitan Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia
- Mazhab مذهب is for Convenience rather than Conflict - Mazhab adalah untuk kemudahan bukannya Konflik
- Meaningful Mankind The Purpose of Life by Abdur Raheem Green
- Mecca according to the observations of National Geographic
- Media Influence on Mind
- Melarikan MH307
- Melayu ada juga yang bodoh
- Melayu itu Islam jauhkan orang kepada Islam
- Melayu jangan taksub dengan parti kata Mufti Perak Tan Sri Harussani Zakaria
- Melayu PAS PKR sudah lupa 13 Mei dan Siapa itu DAP - Sungguh Malang ...
- Memali - Suatu Kesan dari Syiah dan Amanat
- Membersihkan Hati oleh Ustaz Abdullah "Aa Gym" Gymnastiar
- Memilih calon dalam membina masyarakat yang baik menurut pandangan Dr Asri
- Menerang dan Memahami Islam bersandarkan Ilmu dan Dalil - pandangan oleh Syeikh Adnan Al-Aroor
- MENGAPA TAUHID TIGA SERANGKAI ?
- Mengenal Allah Melalui Ilmu Tasawwuf - Tuan Guru Dr Haji Jahid Haji Sidek Al-Khalidi
- Mengkafirkan Orang - Hukum dan Fatwa
- Menilai Amanat Haji Hadi Dengan Adil - Dr Maza
- Menuju Cara Beragama Yang Benar oleh Arwahyarham Ustaz Armen Halim Naro
- Menunaikan Haji hasil pendapatan dari bekerja di bank
- Mercy of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
- Merdeka Merdeka
- Mereka Juga Punya Prinsip dan Sayangkan Islam
- Methodology of Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jama'ah by Muhammad al-Jibaly
- Misconceptions About Islam
- Misconceptions in Fiqh فقه by Sheikh Mumtaz Ul Haq
- Misquoting Jesus by Bart Ehrman Professor of Religious Studies University of North Carolina
- Mr. King and Mr. Prime Minister of This World Can not Do
- Mufti - Peringatan tentang Isu Nama Allahm
- Mufti Ismail Ibn Musa Menk - Collection of Short Speech
- Mufti Ismail Menk - Exchanging Gifts Increases The Love
- Muhammad spelt by Clouds during the speech of Dr. Muhammad Thair-ul-Qadri at Minar-e-Pakistan
- Muhammad the Messenger of Allah محمد رسول الله Muhammad Rasul Allah
- Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم - The Last Moments Detik Akhir
- Mukjizat معجزة Mu'jizat - Moon Split
- Murtad ارتداد Apostasy
- Music in Islam
- Music Therapy in Islam plus Fatwa on Music
- Muslim and Islam World if This true
- Muslim and Non-Muslim Relations in Malaysia by Ustaz Hussein Yee
- Muslim love Jesus (Isa a.s)
- Muslim Relationship with the Quran - To Non Muslim Lets Learn Quran Dont Burn It Dont make the great mistake
- Muslim Today Should Confront Not Defend Sheikh Muhammad Al-Mussayar Professor at Al-Azhar University
- Muslim who follow Quran will not burn others " holy book "
- Muslim Woman Mosque ( Masjid ) and Alternative by Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki
- Muslims ‘let down by race law’
- Muslims guide to success - speech of Sheikh Zahir Mahmood compiled by inkofscholars
- Muslims Must Have Their Own Media To See The Truth
- MUZAKARAH MEMPERKUAT KEROHANIAN DAN ASPIRASI GURU UGAMA
- My two cents opinion
- Nabi Allah Berbangsa Arab Mereka Tolak.. Nama Allah Pula Mereka Beria Hendak Gunakan - Sangat Tidak Melojikkan Otak
- Nabi Ibrahim النبي ابراهيم Prophet Ibrahim ( Abraham ) - Story and Lesson
- Nabi Muhammad s.a.w نبي محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم Prophet Muhammad pbuh by Mufti Ismail Ibn Musa Menk of Zimbabwe
- Nabi Muhammad waktu ia beranak tu serupa Muhammad - muhammad lain - Soalannya
- Nabi Yunus نبي يونس known as Prophet Jonas by Christians and Jews
- Nadra Maria Hertogh Natrah - The Important of Law Awareness
- Nama Allah - Impian DAP dokongan Pemimpin Melayu PAS dan PKR kini telah membuahkan hasil
- Nama Allah - Orang Islam Wajib Bersatu
- Name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the bible and Song of Solomon 5:16 can Prove it
- Nasihat Mufti Perak - Jangan Taksub Parti Politik - Sinar Harian
- Nasyid ناشيد Nasheed on Rukun Islam Pillars of Islam
- Natural Disasters in Light of Islam by Mufti Ismail Ibn Musa Menk of Zimbabwe
- Neighbours In Islam - Hadith Translation
- Newborn Baby and its Islamic Rites
- Nik Aziz - 23 tahun baru kami boleh jumpa PM
- Nik Aziz DAP - Simple Tak Lojik vs Simple Lojik
- Nik Aziz PAS - UMNO tolak Islam Sembahyang Tokleh Pahala
- Nik Aziz PAS - UMNO tolak Islam Sembahyang Tokleh Pahala Part 02
- Nisfu Sya'ban - Antara Sufi dan Syiah oleh Maulana Mohd Asri Yusoff
- Nisfu Sya'ban Oleh Tuan Guru Nik Abdul Aziz
- Nisfu Syaaban - Mid Shaban - 15th of Sha'baan - نصف شعبان - by Sheikh Muhammad Salah
- No Compulsion to Enter Islam - Tiada paksaan untuk masuk Islam
- No Pluralism in Religion Tiada Pluralisma dalam Agama
- None can be their mothers except those who gave them birth Ibu-ibu mereka tidak lain hanyalah perempuan-perempuan yang melahirkan mereka
- Nur Muhammad نور محمد
- Nur Muhammad نور محمد the light of Muhammad oleh Maulana Asri Yusuf
- Ocean of Knowledge محيط العلم Lautan Ilmu - Sheikh Nuh Ha Mim Keller
- Octopus Paul From German " Prediction " during World Cup 2010 - Muslim have to be more careful
- Octopus vs. seal in Victoria - vancouversun.com
- Oh changer of the hearts make my heart stick to Your religion يَا مُقَلِّبَ الْقُلُوبِ ثَبِّتْ قَلْبِى عَلَى دِينِكَ
- Old bible found in Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem mentioning Jesus ( Isa a.s - عيسى عليه السلام ) as servant of God not God nor son of God
- Open Letter to the President - Gaza
- Open Your Eyes a nasyid / nasheed by Maher Zain - english malay subtitles
- Orang Islam di Malaysia Jangan Ambil Mudah Pilihanraya Gereja Yahudi di Jurusalem Sokong PAS PKR DAP
- Orang Umno maknanya orang yang menolak Islam - Nik Aziz PAS
- Other Religions and Mysticism by Sheikh Nuh Ha Mim Keller
- Our Beginning and Our End by Sheikh Khalid Yasin
- Paderi Indonesia : Allah hanya untuk orang Islam - Indonesian Priest : Allah is only for Muslims
- Pakatan Rakyat - Definasi menurut Muhammad Taib
- Pakatan Rakyat Berpakat Tapi Tidak Sepakat
- Pakatan Rakyat Pemimpin Tidak Sepakat Logonya Pun Tidak Sepakat
- Pakatan Rakyat Tak kenal Wajah Malaysia Sikap Kurang Ajar Terserlah
- Paradise Found: Islamic Architecture and Arts
- Paradise in Islam
- Parents in Islam
- Parents of Prophet Muhammad - Ibu Bapa Nabi Muhammad
- PAS - Asal Usul Parti PAS dan Sebab Sebenar Disingkirkan dari BN
- PAS - Crossed Fingers Ikut Siapa ?
- PAS - Fakta Yang Tuan Guru Tok Sei Nak Royak
- PAS - Ingatan Tulus Ikhlas
- PAS - Jenama Islam PAS tiada Faedah
- PAS - Nik Aziz Bukan Bicara Cinta tapi Madah Berhelah
- PAS - Orang Umno tak layak ganti Nik Aziz - Setuju ... 100 %
- PAS - Teguran oleh Sheikh Imran Hosein
- PAS - Untuk mu Politik .. Hantam saja La Labu ....
- PAS : Suruh Orang Lain Tapi Sendiri Tidak Buat
- PAS .. Tidakkah ini menghina Nabi namanya
- Pas adalah sebahagian daripada UMNO dan UMNO pula adalah sebahagian daripada Pas - Ahmad Fauwaz Datuk Fadzil Noor
- PAS Bai'ah Politik Terpaksa Bercerai
- Pas dan Syiah - Antara Pujian dan Pengaruh
- PAS DAP - Hudud Hanya Sekadar Pelaris Politik
- Pas Dap - Siapa Dakwah Siapa
- PAS DOA UMNO KO - KESANNYA - Pandangan oleh Dato` Fadzilah Kamsah
- PAS Gugurkan Negara Islam Tegakkan Negara Berkebajikan Menepati Inspirasi DAP
- PAS Ikut Syiah ? Gantung Gambar Sikit Punya Besar
- Pas kecam hina Nabi - Ye La Tu !!
- PAS kini Boneka Liberalisma bukan lagi Parti Pembela Islam
- PAS Menghina Tuhan Lagi
- PAS PKR 2 X 5 - PKR Gantung Gambar Karl Marx Pas Gantung Gambar Ayatollah Khomeini
- PAS Sudah Terantuk Baru Lah Terngadah - Pemikiran Pemimpin Melayu Pas
- Patience or Sabar by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Pemimpin PAS Tabiat Suka Menghina Pembawakan Sesetengah Dari Mereka
- Pemimpin yang Adil oleh Ustaz Dato' Ismail Kamus
- Pemuda PAS Kini Amar Mungkar
- Pencarian Masih Di teruskan ... Semoga Segera DiTemui
- Penceroboh Sulu Di Sabah - Kenapa polis tidak tentera ? Komen oleh Abdul Aziz
- Pengantin Baru di Setiap Hari - New Bride Every Day
- Pengaruh pengajian sifat 20
- Penghinaan ke atas Nabi Muhammad - Bagaimana Bertindak balas ?
- Pengistiharan Prinsip Islam Browser terhadap PAS dan Tuan Guru
- Penjelasan Hadis Jariah - Allah di langit - Pentingnya Menuntut Ilmu dari Guru atau Ustaz yang luas dan dalam Ilmu agamanya
- Penjelasan Mengenai Video Di Youtube - Dato' Dr. Haji Mohd Fadzilah Kamsah
- Pentagon instructor urged total war with Islam
- pentingnya peranan tarbiyah dalam harakah kita ... Ucapan dasar Almarhum Tuan Haji Yusuf Rawa Presiden Parti Islam Se-Malaysia ( PAS ) 1983 – 1989
- Penubuhan Negara Islam Sememangnya Tiada di dalam perjuangan PAS Buktinya ...
- Penyatuan UMNO PAS Agenda Berterusan - Ustaz Nasharuddin Mat Isa Bekas Timbalan Presiden PAS
- Penyokong Bola Sepak - Pintu Stadium Bukan Sempadan Akhlak Islam
- Peoples of Islam Be Not Disunited - Orang-orang Islam Janganlah Tidak Bersatu
- Peoples Who converted to Islam
- Peraturan Agama di atas Semua
- Percaya Alam Ghaib Tazkirah oleh Tok Mat MB Negeri Sembilan
- Perfect Religion Chosen By God For You
- Perhaps Jamalul Kiram knows nothing about how Malaysia dealt with the guerrillas
- Perhatian... Barang Siapa yang Mengiktikad PAS itu ISLAM dan ISLAM itu PAS Maka orang ini Mutlak Murtad dengan Allah Ta'ala - Ustaz Zainal Abidin Bin Awang ( Minda Pondok )
- Perhimpunan Bersih 2.0 Julai 9 2011 - Titah Khas Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin
- Perhimpunan Suara Rakyat 505 Tetap Bukan Suara Majoriti Rakyat Malaysia
- Peringatan - Reminding - benefits the believers - faedah kepada orang-orang yang beriman
- Perjuangan Pas Kini Tersasar - Prof Emeritus Dato' Dr Shahnon Ahmad
- Perkembangan Shia dan kepercayaan mereka oleh Syeikh Yusof Al-Qardhawi
- Perlaksanaan Hukum Hudud - sebahagian dari pandangan
- Perluasan Madinah Expansion - The Effect Kesannya
- Perpaduan Dalam Agama - Dr Muhammad Uthman El-Muhammady رحمه الله
- Persoalan Khatamun Nubuwwah
- Perwira Terkorban Mati Syahid Martyrdom of fallen officers - Mufti Negeri Kelantan
- Pesanan Cinta Buat Puteri
- Pesona Riba Charm
- pharoah فرعون firaun 's body - sign to those who come after him
- Photo of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w 's Tomb - Is it Real ?
- Pilihan Raya - Apakah Asas Pilihan kita umat Islam
- PKR DAP - Tidak Tahu Tentu Teruja
- Pkr Jokers Dap
- Pluralism in Islam - Pluralisma di dalam Islam
- Pluralisma Liberalisma dan Sekulerisma Agama - Fatwa - Pluralism Liberalism and Religious Secularism
- Pluralisme dan Pluraliti oleh Dr Sidek Baba - Berita Harian
- PM Najib to Gaza - Anwar's suspiciousness - Sangkaan buruk Anwar
- Poem about Parents by Poet Syed Suliman Gillani - the english translation
- Poem in praise of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w by Hassan ibn Thabit one of the companions
- Poetry - The Mosque of Cordoba by Allama Iqbal
- Poetry of Allama Iqbal about Ali bin Abu al-Aas bin al-Rabee the first grandson of Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم presented by Maulana Muhammad Asri Yusuff
- Point to Ponder - Did Jesus Die for the Sins of Peoples ?
- Points Highlighted by Sheikh Khalid Yasin
- Polemik Isu Kalimah Allah oleh Tuan Haji Naser Disa Bekas Ketua Bahagian Syariah Jabatan Peguam Negara
- Poligami tidak pilih status - Fatin Hafizah Mohd Shahar
- Politik Melayu Semakin Berpecah - Usahlah Bersedih Nik Aziz
- Porn Video - The Effects on Brain and Advice on how to Quit
- Powerful media key to Muslim uplift
- Pra Pru 13 - Ayat Quran yang wajar Hadi Awang PAS Najib Razak UMNO renungkan
- Pra PRU 13 - Blackout - Yb DAP dan Ustaz PAS siapa yang berkata benar
- Pra PRU 13 - Nasihat dan Peringatan Buat Anwar Ibrahim
- Prayer صلاة Sembahyang by Sheikh Ismail Musa Menk Mufti of Zimbabwe
- Preparing for Ramadan
- Preparing for Ramadan by Abu Taubah
- Preservation of the Hadith in Islam with Prof.Navaid Aziz
- Presiden PAS - Antara Hukum Tuhan dan Realiti Politik PAS
- Pride استكبر Takbur الاكبر Arrogant Sombong
- Principles and Etiquettes of Debate in Islam - Prinsip dan Etika Debat dalam Islam
- Prinsip Komen Terhadap Tokoh Tertentu Di Islam Browser
- Prior Talk - Sebelum Berkata-kata
- PRK Kajang 2014 : Harga Sebuah Demokrasi
- Prof Dr Haron Din - Sayang Seribu kali Sayang
- Proof of Holiness and Justice in Islam at Samarkand
- Prophet Companion
- Prophet Ibrahim in Islam Christianity and Judaism
- Prophet Moses نبي موسى Nabi Musa according to Quran in English dan Melayu Indonesia
- Prophet Muhammad - Kindness Personified
- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the Bible by Sheikh Ahmad Deedat
- Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) in Hindu Scriptures
- Prophet Muhammad and his Mothers in Law - Sheikh Ali Gomaa
- Prophet Muhammad delegation in Eastern Europe - Delegasi Nabi Muhammmad di Eropah Timur - Jejak Rasul 17 Trail Messenger 17
- PROPHET MUHAMMAD in the Bible
- Prophet Muhammad pbuh - The Last Sermon
- Prophet Muhammad s.a.w Enjoying a Funny Gesture
- Prophet Muhammad s.a.w - Safety for the Samarithan Jews
- Prophet Muhammad s.a.w (pbuh) - a documentary from Usa
- Prophet Muhammad the Last Messenger in the Bible by Kais Al Kalby
- Prophet Muhammad's Bowl delivered to Chechnya
- Protests and Demonstrations - Pandangan Ulamak Islam Scholar View
- PRU 13 - Ungkapan Tsunami Cina Tidak Tepat Yang Benar Hanyalah Mengapai Peluang Lama Terpendam
- PRU 13 Dakwat Kekal - Mejar Dukacita Jari Ikhlasnya DiPolitikkan Pembangkang
- PRU 13 Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad - Pertahankan PUTRA JAYA
- PRU13 - Jangan Teruja Sebelum Faham Duduk Perkara
- PRU13 HARAM UNDI PAS PKR DAP
- PRU13 Orang Islam Jangan lupa ...
- PRU13 Rebah di Kaki Gunung Kinabalu oleh Nik Mohamad Abduh Nik Abdul Aziz
- PRU13: Isma jawab Hadi Awang - Sinar Harian
- PRU13: Senarai calon BN Negeri Sembilan oleh Tok Mat
- Puasa oleh Arwahyarham Profesor Dr Hamka
- Purification of the Heart Al Tazkiyah Tul Nafs by Sheikh Ahmad Dabbagh
- Purification Of The Heart by Sheikh Hamza Yusof
- PUSAT FATWA MESIR MENJELASKAN KESESATAN PEMBAHAGIAN TAUHID ALA TAYMIYYAH DAN WAHHABIYYAH
- Pusat Pendidikan Al Barakah
- Qasidah - Ya Imam Rusli يا إمام الرسل
- Qasidah - مـــن مثــل أحمـــد في الكونــين نهـــواه Man Mithlu Ahmada Fil Kaunaini Nahwahu - Rahmat Ekamatra
- Qasidah Burdah in Japanese by Sheikh Ahmad Abu Hakeem Maeno
- Qasidah by Rahmat Ekamatra - مـــن مثــل أحمـــد في الكونــين نهـــواه
- QUNUT NAZILAH قنوت نازيله
- Quotations from Non-Muslim
- Quote of Imam Khomeini on Hajj
- Quran - Makhraj Huruf مخارج الحروف
- Quran - Recite Word by Word and Memorization Tools at House of Quran
- Quran - scientist confirmation
- Quran - Scientist view about Quran
- Quran - Surah Ta-Ha طٰہٰ with english translation
- Quran - Top Scientists Comments on Scientific Miracles
- Quran and Scientific fact
- Quran and The Modern Science by Dr. Maurice Bucaille
- Quran has mentioned about the Roof for the Earth
- Quran in The Scientists View
- Quran Recite
- Quran Surah Al Fatihah سورة الفاتحة
- Quran Surah Al Mulk سورة الملك dibaca oleh Sheikh Mishary Rashid Alafasy
- Rabbi 'ul Awwal The Beginning of Spring ربيع الأوّل - Russia Mufties Council
- Racism and Islam by Dr Bilal Philips
- Rahsia Khusyuk Solat oleh Professor Dato' Dr. Harun Din
- Rahsia-Rahsia Puasa Bulan Ramadhan oleh Ustaz Tengku Mohd Fouzy
- Raising Children with Deen and Dunya by Hina Khan-Mukhtar
- Ramadan cannon - arabnews.com
- Ramadan Muslims by Abdur Raheem Green
- Ramadan the Month of the Glorious Quran by Dr Musharraf Hussain
- Ramadan: The month of spiritual development - islamdag.info
- Ramadhan An Ideal Time To Quit Smoking
- Ramadhan Documentary
- Ramadhan kembali lagi - Upin dan Ipin
- Ramadhan Photo News-xinhuanet
- Ramadhan Terawih prayer Niu Jie mosque China
- Ramadhan the Month of Victory
- Ramalan Sotong Kurita Paul dari German semasa Piala Dunia 2010 - Orang Islam mesti berhati-hati
- Rebranding oleh Pas dari negara Islam kepada negara berkebajikan
- Recite Al Quran with Tartil ترتيلا Bacalah Al Quran dengan Tartil
- Recite Al-Quran Online
- Recite Quran Tahlil on the death person - Speech in English - Melayu - Arabic
- RECLAIMING BANGSAMORO HUMANITY FROM FOREIGN COLONIZERS
- Reliance of the Traveller Umdat al-Salik - A Pure Heart
- Reliance on Allah: The Cure For An Ummah in Crisis - By Dr Abdal Hakim Murad
- Remember Allah with your heart by Sheikh Abdul Qadir al Jilani
- Remembering The Life Story Of An Islamic Scholar And Educator - Al-Marhum Ustaz Syed Abdillah Aljufri
- RESOLUSI KONGRES PENGUBATAN ISLAM NUSANTARA
- revealed fron Quran
- Reviving our sense of Gheerah by Fâtima Barakatullâh at Islamic Network
- Romanian and loving Islam
- Royal Sultanate of Sulu And Sabah - The Timeline
- Rukun Islam Disediakan Oleh Jabatan Kajian Ilmiah Universiti Islam Madinah
- Rules and Regulation of Wars in Islam
- Rumah Tangga - Rahsia Perkahwinan oleh Ustaz Dato' Ismail Kamus
- Sabah and the Sulu claims - The Brunei Times
- Sabah Incursion just as Anwar Ibrahim Proposed Sabah for Autonomy - The Manila Times
- Sabah Sulu US PR - hopefully it was not true
- Sabr صبر Sabar
- Sahabat Yang DiTarbiyah Oleh PAS Tidak Setuju Islam Sebagai Agama Rasmi Di Malaysia
- Sahih Bukhari Kitab Thoharah
- Sahih Bukhari Kitab Fitnah-Fitnah
- Sahih Bukhari Kitab Iman
- Sahih Bukhari Kitab Permulaan Wahyu
- Sahih Bukhari Kitab Thoharah
- SAKA dibawa kepada Anda oleh Islam Browser
- Salah Prayer Solah صلاة Solat Sholat - Key to Success by Mufti Ismail Ibn Musa Menk of Zimbabwe
- Salam 'Idul Fitri to All My Muslim Brothers - Salam 'Idul Fitri Kepada Saudara Se Islam Ku
- Salam mengantikan السلام عليكم Kenapa ?
- Salam Sejahtera Syuhadah Cinta Ku
- Salam Terakhir ...
- Salawat by Sheikh Hisham Kabbani
- Salih صالح and Muslih مصلح
- Say No to Asabiyyah عصبية Nationalism Tribalism Perkauman Racism Semangat Kenegerian Berpuak-puak
- Say No to Smoking this Ramadan
- Say Someone Kafir - Hukum and Fatwa
- SAYANGKAN ISLAM TOLAK PAKATAN RAKYAT PAS DAP PKR
- Scholar Sweet Talk
- Science and Faith by Iqbal
- Science and Islam by Professor Jim Al-Khalili
- Scientific Implications of Surah Al Baqarah سورة البقرة by Prof Dr. Zaghloul El-Naggar
- Scientist Agreed Quran is the Words of God
- Sea of Forgiveness
- Search Fasting Ramadhan at zaharuddin.net
- Search Puasa Ramadhan di zaharuddin.net
- Secret of the Spirit by Sheikh ul Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir Qadri
- Secrets of Fasting by Imam al-Ghazali
- Secular State and Islamic Tradition in Russia by Ali Vyacheslav Polosin
- Selawat Diiringi Alat Muzik dan Pembawakan Golongan Habib
- Semangat Kenegerian atau Bangsa Bukan Jalan Nabi Bukan ikut Nabi dan Bukan juga dari cara Nabi Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم
- Semoga Menteri Besar Baru Kelantan Lebih Prihatin Terhadap Kehidupan Orang Asli
- Sentuhan Ramadan 2010 by MUIS
- Sermon of Eid al-Fitr by Imam Zaid Shakir
- Seven Times In One Breath - إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ - Tujuh Kali Dalam Satu Nafas
- Seventy Two in Hell Fire and One in the Jannah
- Sex as Should
- Sex Education: An Islamic Perspective
- Sexual Desires - Ustaz Nouman Ali Khan
- SHAHADAH AND SOLAT
- Sheikh Abdul Qadir Al Jilani عبد القادر الجيلاني
- Sheikh Ahmad Deedat on the subject of Shia / Sunni
- Sheikh Ahmed Deedat Have A Chat With American Soldiers
- Sheikh Osama Bin Ladin - They are not better
- Sheikh Said Ramadhan - So don’t forget your brother when in prayer Jangan lupa wahai saudaraku untuk mendoakan aku
- Shelf Pod 君府亭 for My Books - Osaka Japan
- Shirk - Definition Categories and the Misconceptions by Ustadh Yasir Qadhi
- Sifat 20
- Sifat 20 disampaikan oleh Ustaz Muhammad Asri Yusof
- Sifat 20 - Adakah ia Falsafah Yunani ?
- Sifat 20 - Buah Sifat 20 Dalam Hidup oleh Dr. Musthafa Umar Lc MA
- Sifat 20 - FARDHU MEMAHAMI SIFAT 20 oleh USTAZ TUAN SYED FAIZ
- Sifat 20 - Sifat yang wajib bagi Allah yang wajib diketahui satu persatu
- Sifat 20 - صفة الله - Atttibutes of Allah - Sifat Allah
- Sifat 20 ( Ilmu Tauhid ) presented in Bahasa Melayu
- Sifat 20 benteng Ilmu Songsang - cerita pendek
- Sifat 20 Sifat Ketuhanan
- Sifat 20 صفة Twenty Attributes of Allah in Islam
- Sifat 20 صفة or The 20 Attributes of Allah
- Sifat 20 صفة Twenty Attributes of Allah - Judgments of the Mind - Hukum Akal
- Sifat Solat Sempurna oleh Dr. Abdul Basit
- Sign for those Who have Faith with Certainty - Dragonfly
- Sign for those Who have Faith with Certainty - The Miracle Of Human Creation
- Sign for those Who have Faith with Certainty - Translucent Creature
- Sign for those Who have Faith with Certainty - Tuhala Witch's Well
- Signs for a people who believe - Birds held in the midst of the sky
- Signs for Those who Have Faith with Certainty - Mercy of a Leopard
- Signs of the Last Day - Dr Harun Yahya
- Sijil Halal bukan satu asas untuk umat Islam meletakan kepercayaan kepada penyedia makanan bukan Islam
- Sin and The Effect by Sheikh Salah Al Budair
- Sincerity إخلاص Ikhlas Towards Allah
- Siri Panduan Solat Qasar Jamak Solat Jenazah dan Orang Uzur oleh Haji Jajuli Abd Rahman Imam Masjid Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka Kuala Lumpur
- Sketsa : Pra Raya di hujung Ramadhan - Setan dibelenggu Aku masih serupa dulu
- Smoking in Ramadhan
- Soal Jawab - Kadar Nafkah Bagi Isteri - Ustaz Azhar Idrus
- Sodomi II - Orang Islam Tidak Wajar Berbicara Seperti Majlis Peguam - The Malaysian Bar
- Software - Advanced System Protector
- Software - IObit Toolbox
- Software - Toolwiz Care speed up your PC and give your system full care
- Software to Download Video from YouTube
- Solah صلاة Solat Sholat by Sheikh Yawar Baig
- Solat صلاة in the Quran
- Solat - Bidaah Dalam Solat oleh Ustaz Dato' Ismail Kamus
- Solat - Solat Qasar dan Jamak oleh Ustaz Hassan Din Al Hafiz
- Solat one of the main pillars of Islam
- Solat Sunat - Tahajjud - Ustaz Hasan Din
- Solat Sunat Rawatib dan Waktu yang ditegah melakukan solat oleh Ustaz Hassan Din al Hafiz
- Solat Tarawih
- Some Collection of Short Video Clip of Speech by Sheikh Muhammad Al-Arifi
- Some of non-muslim accuse Islam is the problem and evil but muslim never accuse other religions for their followers wrongdoing
- Son of Mariam
- Song of Solomon : Prophet Muhammad is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon 5:16
- Song of Solomon 5:16 - Translation is not Scripture
- Song of Solomon 5:16 - מחמד Translated as Muhammad was an Error - Articles to Download
- Song of Solomon and Name of Prophet Muhammad - Answer by Sheikh Shahul Hameed
- Sorcery Sihir and Ruqya
- Sound of tears by Nader Khan
- Source of Ayatul Quran for posting on blog Islam Browser
- Southern Sudan Selatan
- Speech of Satan vs Speech of Islam Scholar
- Speech on Ghuraba by Khalid Yasin
- Spiritual Awakening and Social Reform spoken by The Messenger of Allah رسول الله
- Sticks and Drones May Break Our Bones but Fitna Really Hurts Us by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf - Sandala.org
- Stop calling Indon for Indonesia if it's make our brothers there unhappy
- Story of Hassan ibn Thabit r.a حسان بن ثابت companion of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w by Sheikh Abdul Aziz Ahmed
- Story of Mary Maryam مريم
- Story of Prophet Adam (a.s) by Anwar Al-Awlaki:
- Story of Prophet Ibrahim إبراهيم a.s ( Known as Prophet Abraham by Christian and Jew ) by Imam Anwar Awlaki
- Story Of Prophet Musa a.s مُوسَىٰ - Moses - Moosa by Sheikh Ismail Musa Menk Mufti of Zimbabwe
- Story of Prophet Nuh ( نوح ) a.s by Anwar Al Awlaki
- Story of Prophet Sulaima a.s سليمان عليه السلام Sulayman Solomon
- Story of SEAL who Shot Sheikh Osama bin Ladens
- Straight Path - So
- Straight Path - Ya Allah Show us the Straight Path
- Straight Path Quran 06:161
- Suara Pakatan Rakyat Menghina Imam Madinah Atas Sokongannya Terhadap UMNO
- SUFISM is not BID'A - Sheikh Nuh Ha Mim Keller
- Suicide and Martyrdom by Christine Huda Dodge
- Sulbi and Taraib - صلب والترائب
- Sultan of Sulu - Who Is The Real One ?
- Sulu Claim On Sabah Without The Hardcopy ?
- Sulu Intruders think they are so great by invading Sabah
- Sulu Invade Sabah - Filipino Journalists Media Stick To The Journalist’s Code of Ethics
- Sulu invade Sabah - Find Solution Fast To Avoid Meddling By Big Powers - Prof Julkipli Wadi Adduk
- Sulu Invade Sabah - From Philippine with Wisdom
- Sulu Invade Sabah - Militants practise mysticism corpses decompose fast Pengganas Amal Ilmu Hitam Mayat Cepat Reput
- Sulu invaded Sabah - MNLF men may be part of incursion - Nur Misuari
- Sulu invaded Sabah - Najib Aquino showtrue leadership
- Sulu invaded Sabah - The Theory on Anwar Ibrahim - والله أعلم Allah Knows best
- Sulu Sultanate claim on Sabah has to be solved once for all according to Islamic Law
- Sulu Terrorist in Sabah - My Comrades were Slaughtered
- Suluk of Malaysia Prefer to be Malaysian
- Suluk Reject Suluk due to the un-Islamic Action of Jamalul Kiram
- Suluk Tausug is a Melayu and Islam as the Religion
- Sumpah Laknat Mubahalah Lian - Pandangan Ustaz
- Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- Sura Maryam 19 : 1 - 36 - Part 1
- Surah Al-Kahf (The Cave) - سورة الكهف And The Modern Age lecture by Sheikh Imran Hosein
- Surah At Taubah recited by Sheikh Salah Al Budair
- Surah Yasin
- Suratul Ibrahim Ayat 40
- Suratul Qiyamah سورة القيامة (The Resurrection) recited by Hasan bin 'Abdullah Al 'Awad
- Syahid 505 PAS - "Mujtahid" Pas memang "power"
- Syahid Dunia Para Syuhadah Lahad Datu - Ketua Dewan Ulama Pas Pusat Harun Taib sekadar berfirasat
- Syaitan شيطان Satan Setan
- Syiah / Shia fitnah فتنة on our beloved Prophet Muhammad s.a.w and family r.a - Fitnah presented by Yassir Al-Habib
- Syiah berbaju Sunni
- Syiah di Alam Melayu - Brunei Indonesia Malaysia Singapura - 1
- Syiah di Malaysia
- Syiah Rafidah - Saying of Scholars of Ahlus-Sunnah in the Past and Present
- Syiah Rafidah and Syiah - between the Truth and Astray
- Syiah tanpa Mengira Aliran Mesti Di Haramkan Di Malaysia
- Syria - Understanding is Better Than Accusing
- Tafsir Al Quran
- Tafsir Ayat Kursi oleh Dr. Musthafa Umar
- Tahaluf Siyasi 01 - Tafsiran dan Pandangan Di Persada Politik Malaysia
- Tahaluf Siyasi 02 - Pandangan Berkaitan Hukum
- Tahaluf Siyasi 03 - Analisis dan Kertas Kerja
- Taharah of the Heart - طهارة القلب - Taharah Hati
- Tahniah Hadi Awang dan Nik Aziz-Tahaluf Siyasi PAS Terbukti Menguntungkan
- Tak Kan Melayu Hilang Di Dunia Tiada Maknanya Andai ...
- Takbir Eid-ul Fitr
- Takbir Raya - Eid Takbir presented by Ustaz Asri from Rabbani
- Taking Knowledge of Islam from Internet - Be careful Mengambil Ilmu Islam dari Internet - Berhati-hatilah
- TAKSUB NIK AZIZ
- Taksub sering membutakan mata hati dan menginjak kebenaran ...
- Taqiyyah - The Way of Syiah
- Taqiyyah On Taqiyyah Off with Melayu English Subtitles- The Way of Syiah
- Taqlid Talfiq and Mixing Mazhab
- Taqwa تقوى
- Taqwim Berbuka dan Imsak bagi Negeri Di Malaysia - Ramadhan 1434 H / 2013 M
- Taraweeh for Women: At Home or Masjid?
- Tarbiyah of Children
- Tarikat Syariat Hakikat and Makrifat
- Tariqa طريقة Tarikat Tariqat - A jouney to Understand
- Tasawuf di antara Pemuji dan Pengelak oleh Dr. Yusuf Al-Qardhawi
- Tasawwuf is the path of Righteous by Sheikh ul Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri
- Taste of Faith
- Tauhid - Belief in Allah - Allah's Names and Attributes - Imam Karim Abu Zaid
- Tauhid 3 Serangkai Disyariat Dalam Islam ?
- TAWASSUL OLEH HABIB MUNZIR AL MUSAWA
- Tawassul توسل Intercession
- Tawassul توسل Intercession - To do or not to do ? - Sheikh Mumtaz Ul Haq
- Tazkirah Ramadhan oleh Ustaz Haji Abdul Ghani Shamsudin
- Tazkiyah تزكية Zuhud زهد Tarikat طريقة
- Teach your Children the Principles of Al-Wala' Wa'l Bara' by Sheikh Khalid Yasin
- Telitilah Solat Mu Oleh Dr Juanda Jaya - Mufti Perlis - Malaysia
- Tembuni or Placenta
- Tempoh Lima Tahun Kerajaan di Malaysia - Cara Pengiraan
- Temporary Marriages نكاح متعة Nikah Muta'ah
- Ten Good Manners for Hajj by Imam al-Ghazali via Abdal Hakim Murad
- Tentang Syiah Label Wahabi .. Politik syiah sekian lama ...
- Tersungkur di pintu Ilmu
- Tertulis Kasih Sejak Azali
- Tetapkan Hati Teguhkan Iman Oleh Dr. Zulkifli Mohamad Al Bakri
- The Arrivals with Malay Subtitles ( Sarikata Melayu )
- The Beautiful Name of Allah الله by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf and Asma ul Husna
- The Beauty of Paradise
- The Big Questions by Dr.Laurence Brown
- The biggest mosque in China
- The Black Magic Sulu Fighter - Is It True ?
- The Christian Trinity by Former Preacher Yusuf Estes
- The Concept of God in Islam
- The Correct Way of Practicing The Religion by Sheikh Muhammad Al-Jibaly
- The Crossing: Day of Judgement by Saed Rageah
- The Dark Soul by Sheikh Ahmed Ali
- The Decree of Allah
- The Development of Islamic Spirituality in Indonesia by Dr. Hj. Sri Mulyati MA
- The Enemies Of Allah by Imam Anwar Al Awlaki
- The Enemy Within by Sheikh Khalid Yasin
- The example of Muslims Jews and Christians is like ...
- The Fast of Ramadan and the Furious Shaitan by Imam Zaid Shakir and Imam Suhaib Webb
- The Five Ahkam الأحكامُ الخمسة Hukum Yang Lima by Prof Mashhad Al-Allaf
- The Fog is Lifting - Your Clearer View On Islam
- The four schools of fiqh by Dr Muhammad Salah
- The golden history of Islam in Brunei by Rozan Yunos
- the Heart from the World of Tasawwuf
- The Hidden Treasure of Imam al-Ghazali by Sheikh Muhammad Afifi al-Akiti
- The Hijrah Of Rasulullah s.a.w Strengthening Of Islamic Tradition
- The Hukum of Jihad by Shiekh Abdullah Azaam
- The importance of seeking knowledge by Lebanese Moslem Association
- The Insult on Prophet Muhammad - How to React ?
- The Islamic State by Sheikh ul Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri
- The Journey of Worship ( Worship Allah ) by Sheikh Yasir Qadhi
- The Justice of Umar Ibn Al Khattab r.a presented by Imam Anwar Al Awlaki
- The Key to Thankful by Sheikh Muhammad Al-Ninowy
- THE LAST SERMON
- The Lawful and Prohibited in Islam by The Honorable Sheikh Yusuf Abdullah al-Qardawi شيخ يوسف عبد الله القرضاوي
- The Lawful and Prohibited in Islam by Yusuf al-Qardawi
- The Legacy of Prophet Ibrahim (alayhi salaam) by Nouman Ali Khan
- The Light of Muhammad By Prof. Shahul Hameed
- The Meaning of Ramadan By Khalid Baig Albalagh
- The Mercy of Allah through our Parents
- The Messenger of Allah - هِجْرَة - Hijrah Nabi Muhammad s.a.w
- the most noble of you in the sight of Allah - semulia-mulia kamu di sisi Allah
- The Muslim Jesus ( Prophet Isa a.s)
- THE MYSTERIES OF PURITY by Imam Al Ghazali
- The Nature of the Ruh روح Soul by Sheikh Hisham Kabbani
- The Necessity to follow Mazhab مذهب
- The one who says I know is ignorant - from the wise saying of Sheikh Said Afandi al-Chirkawi ad-Daghestani
- The Oneness of God by Dr Bilal Philips
- The Parable of the Light of Allah - مثل نوره - Perbandingan Nur
- The Pretty Woman
- THE PUNISHMENT OF APOSTASY IN ISLAM by DR. AHMAD SHAFAAT
- The Punishment of the Grave by Sheikh Mohamed Hassan
- The Quran and Hadith on Ramadan
- The Religion of Jesus ( Isa a.s ) and Moses (Musa a.s ) is Islam according to Quran - Sheikh Ahmad Deedat
- The Religion of Prophet Ibrahim / Abraham - Ugama Nabi Ibrahim
- The Return of Jesus by Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- The return of Prophet Isa ( Jesus )
- The Reward of the Caller - Ustaz Hussain Yee
- The role of merchants in spreading Islam
- The Rule in Celebrate Mother's Day
- The Sabah standoff by Amina Rasul
- The Scientific Precision of the Qur'an
- THE SHAREE ROLE OF TAQLID by Mufti Ebrahim Desai
- The Shroud of Turin and Crucifixion of Jesus - Prophet Isa a.s
- The Significance of Eid by Imam Ali Siddiqui
- tHe sOul oF a bEliever bY mUhammad aBdul jAbbar
- The Spiritual and Health Benefits of Ramadan Fasting
- The Spread of Islam in Southeast Asia c.1275-c.1625 by Peter Sluglett
- The spread of Shia and their believe by Syeikh Yusof Al-Qardhawi
- The Status of a Mother and Womens in Islam by Sheikh Khalid Yasin Refering to the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- The Status of Parents in Islam
- The Story of Adam a.s and iblis by Sheikh Dr. Saleh Ibn Fawzan Ibn Abdullah
- The Story of Dinosaurs - Khutbah or Sermon by Dr Sheikh Sayyed Muhammad bin Yahya Al-Husayni Al-Ninowy
- The Story of Mary and the Birth of Jesus by Sister Noor Saadeh
- The Straight Path صراط المستقيم Jalan Yang Lurus
- The Strange World Of Today by Sheikh Imran Hosein
- The Sunnah and The Newborn by Sheikh Abu Usamah
- The Sunnah The Better by Sheikh Abu Usamah At Thahabi
- The Syahadah شهادة by Sheikh Muhammad al-Yaqoubi on MeccaOne
- The Temple of sOlOmOn - The StOry Behind The Scenes
- The Terrible Consequences of not Praying Salah - missionislam.com
- The True Way of Life by Dr Bilal Philips
- The truth about Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- The Value of the Syahadah شهادة by Sheikh Gibril Haddad
- The Vision of Muhammad s.a.w by Sheikh Tawfique Chowdhury
- THE WORDS by Sheikh Bediuzzaman Said Nursi
- THE WORDS by Sheikh Bediuzzaman Said Nursi - Part 01
- THE WORDS by Sheikh Bediuzzaman Said Nursi - Part 02
- THE WORDS by Sheikh Bediuzzaman Said Nursi - Part 03
- THE WORDS by Sheikh Bediuzzaman Said Nursi - Part 04
- The Zionist Attack on Syria by Sheikh Imran Hosein
- This is My FaceBook ... Really
- This Syaitan شيطان Satan has a name
- Thousands of Danish Converts to Islam
- Tian Chua Berjanji Jatuhkan Pemimpin Beragama Islam Najib Tun Razak
- Tidur Selepas Asar
- TIGA BELAS JAHANAM oleh Yang Berhormat ZULKIFLI NOORDIN
- Tilawah Bible Isu nama Allah dan Liberalisma - Suatu kemungkinan
- Tindakan Anwar Mendorong Perpecahan Rakyat - Mufti Perak Tan Sri Harussani Zakaria
- To Love is To Know First
- Tolak PAS Tolak Islam Suatu Fitnah dan Berniat Jahat
- Tomb of Prophet Ibrahim a.s presented by Jejak Rasul
- Towards Halal Softwares
- Traditional Islam
- Tragedi Anwar - Realiti Hujah
- Transformasi Kabinet dan Cyber Trooper oleh Dr Ridhuan Tee
- Translations of the Works of the Scholars at bakkah.net
- True Holy Warrior with malay translation
- True Stories Of Death by Sheikh Feiz
- Try to quit smoking this Ramadan
- Tuan Guru Nik Aziz - Peringatan untuk blogger muslim
- Tuan Guru PAS di Pentas Politik mengingkari Sifat Ulama
- Tuduhan Wan Azizah PKR Dijawab DS Najib Razak PM Malaysia di Sidang Akhbar MH370
- Tuhan saya tidak samseng
- Tulisan Jawi Penyebab Orang Melayu Menjauhkan Diri Daripada Syariat Islam ??? - Haji Hadi
- Tun Abdul Razak asked Goh Hock Guan DAP Founder to join forces with the Barisan Nasional to rebuild the country
- Tun Dr. Mahathir - Yang Saya Bersyukur Mereka Sedar
- U ime Allaha - Hor Gazel and Sejfullah
- Ulama Berhati-hati Keluar Pendapat - Dr Asri - Sinar Harian
- Ulama jangan takut tegur ahli politik Malaysia oleh Zainal Saleh
- Ulama pondok - Tegas tolak terus Pas
- Ulangkaji Ramadhan oleh Dr Danial Zainal Abidin
- Ultra Kiasu dan Tipu Dayanya oleh Ustaz Ridhuan Tee
- Umdat al-Salik - Book T - A Pure Heart
- UMMAH DAN NEGARA - Ahmad Nasim bin Abdul Rauf
- UMNO .. Orang Islam Tanpa Batasan Kaum Adalah Saudara Kita
- Umno Sembah Syaitan ? Biar betul Ustaz Nik Abduh Nik Abdul Aziz
- Undang Undang Hidup - Khalifah Umar Bin Abdul Aziz
- Understanding Islam and Muslims - The Islamic Bulletin
- UNDERSTANDING TAQLID FOLLOWING ONE OF THE FOUR GREAT IMAMS - MUFTI MUHAMMAD SAJAAD
- Understanding The Quran by Sheikh Anwar Al Awlaki
- UNDI PAS PKR DAP BERMAKNA ANDA MENENTANG ALLAH DAN RASUL
- Unite the Ummah - selected topic
- United by Islam - Sheikh Said Afandi al-Chirkawi ad-Daghestani
- United We Stand - One Destiny by Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Untung Batu Timbul Untung Telor Tenggelam
- Upin dan Ipin - Lailatul Qadar dan Terawih
- Usaha Mulia Melupus Al Quran Dengan Cara Terbaik
- USE OF ALLAH BY THE CHRISTIANS - THE ARGUMENTS
- Ustaz Azhar Idrus: Jangan salah pilih pemimpin
- Ustaz Nasharudin Mat Isa - Syabas semoga Allah memberkati perjuangan ustaz
- Ustaz Soalan Spontan dan Jawapan yang Menepati Kehendak sebenar Ajaran Agama
- Utamakan Kesatuan Umat Islam Lebih Dari Semangat Politik
- Valentine's Day Islam View
- Verses of Holy Quran Appeared on Skin of a 9 months old baby in Rusia
- Victory to Umah and Islam - How ?
- Video Seks - Antara Qazaf dan Takzir
- Video Seks Pemimpin - Berundurlah Demi Aib Yang Tersayang
- Video to Video Converter - Islam Browser Free Software Info
- Violation of Islamic Teachings in our Home by Salem Al-Aamry
- Wacana Pluralisme Agama di Malaysia oleh Dr. Adian Husaini mantan Ketua Dewan Dakwah Islamiyah Indonesia
- Wahai Nik Aziz dan Hadi Awang ooi DAP tak suka Islam la .. Tak Kan tu pun Tak Tahu
- Wajah Baru UMNO - UNITED MUSLIM MELAYU AND NATIVE ORGANISATION
- Waking the Lazy Muslim by Sheikh Abdullah Hakim Quick
- Wan Azizah Ada Buktikah Bomoh Doremi Mewakili Kerajaan Malaysia ?
- Wan Azizah Bukan Untuk Rakyat - PRK Kajang
- War Against Islam by Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki
- Wasiat وصية Testamentary Wills Wasiyat
- WASILAH وسيلة to Allah
- Water of Selusuh as an effort to facilitate women giving birth - Air Selusuh sebagai usaha untuk memudahkan wanita bersalin
- Way to Islam of Pierre Vogel or Abu Hamza Salahuddin
- Way to The Quran
- Way to The Quran by Khurram Murad
- We Can Not Label All Shia as Kuffar by Sheikh Ahmad Dabbagh
- Website - Syiah or Ahli Sunnah ?
- Welcome to Ramadhan
- What Are the Arabs Without Islam?
- What is Adab ?
- What is Eid al-Adha
- What is Islam ? Dr. Mokhtar Maghraoui Dr. Muhammad Salah Mufti Ismail Ibn Musa Menk Sheikh Nouman Ali Khan Sheikh Yusuf Estes
- What is Taqwa ? - Mufti Ismail Menk
- What is the good of deeds done without fear of Allah ? - Sheikh Said Afandi al-Chirkawi from Dagestan Russia
- What Ramadan means to Muslims
- When a Lady Hugged Me
- Where are the Sulu gunmen ?
- Where is Allah - The Understanding presented by Hanafi fiqh Islamic channel
- Where is Allah ? Di mana Allah ?
- Where is the truth ? Religious Hard Talk between Sheikh Abdullah al-Faisal and Bishop Joseph Ade Gold
- wherever you turn yourselves or your faces there is the Face of Allah - ke mana pun kamu menghadap di situlah wajah Allah
- Who Invented Valentine's Day ? presented by Sheikh Abdullah Hakim Quick
- Who is Bird To Allah ( God )
- Who is Right ? by Sheikh Hasan Ali
- Why and How to Learn Arabic for Comprehension of the Quran by Nouman Ali Khan
- Why do Muslims fast by Seyyed Hossein Nasr
- Why I Did Not Become A Shia?
- Why Prophet Muhammad Did Not Have a Wasi by Ibn al-Hashimi
- Why Stress ? talk by Sheikh Hussain Yee
- Why to follow Mazhab مذهب ? The answer was in Quran and Hadis
- Why We Are Here based on Quran said by Khalid Yasin
- Wife Rights Husband Must Understand
- Woman’s voice aurat عورة awrah ? Suara Wanita Aurat ?
- Women Shari'ah and Islam - Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
- Word Allah in Sikh Guru Granth Sahib and Karpal Singh
- Words of God in Quran to the Bible Deuteronomy Chapter 18 Sentence no 18
- Wudhuk - Perbetulkan Wudhuk Anda oleh Ustaz Dato' Ismail Kamus
- Wuduk dengan sebotol air - Wuduk by using a bottle of water by Ustaz Drs Sapawi Che Mat
- Ya Rasullullah يا رسول الله - Calling upon Prophet Muhammad - Is it an act of Worshipping ?صلى الله عليه وسلم
- Ya Rasullullah يا رسول الله - Calling upon Prophet Muhammad s.a.w - The Hukum حكم The Ruling
- Ya Rasulullah يا رسول الله
- Yakjuj dan Makjuj
- Zikir and Munajat Collection presented by Ustaz Haji Ahmad Shazili former Imam 1 Asyakirin Mosque KLCC
- Zikr Zikir recited by Sheikh Ahmad Dabbagh
- Zuhud - Jangan mudah terpesona dengan keterampilan lahiriah
- Zuhud Bukan Bermaksud Membenci Dunia Oleh Dr Juanda Jaya - Mufti Perlis