Jul 26, 2010

Paradise in Islam

Invite the World to Paradise by Yasir Qadhi


khalifahklothing | February 13, 2008
A speech by Yasir Qadhi given at the 10-day Peace: Vision of Islam Convention in Chennai (Madras), India on January 11th, 2008. After the half hour speech, there is entire half hour's worth of Q&A, including a wonderful part where Shaykh Yasir helps Sartesh Babu accept Islam. Family or friends who don't enter Paradise. Are there beautiful men for women in Paradise? Does Hoor in the Quran mean women? Agnostics who do not believe in Islam. Will Muslims who commit shirk enter Paradise? How do I prove Islam is the true salvation? People who do not believe in any religion....

Enjoy the video.

Yasir Qadhi was born in Houston, Texas and completed his primary and secondary education in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He graduated with a B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Houston, after which he was accepted as a student at the Islamic University of Madinah. After completing a diploma in Arabic, he graduated with a B.A. from the College of Hadith and Islamic Sciences. Thereafter, he completed a M.A. in Islamic Theology from the College of Dawah.

His published works include Riya'a: The Hidden Shirk, Du'aa: The Weapon of the Believer, and An Introduction to the Sciences of the Qur'an.

Yasir Qadhi is currently pursuing his doctorate, in Religious Studies, at Yale University in New Haven, CT.


Description of Paradise (Jenna) by Shaykh Ibrahim Dermali

khalifahklothing | May 09, 2008
 
Paradise is something that has been prepared by the Creator God Almighty for those who believe in him and worship him alone. Those believers who submit them selves to the will of God Almighty and spend there lives obeying him and his Messenger and doing what he wants them to do. Those who are always mindful of the Creator and who seek his pleasure and turn to him alone in repentance when they make a mistake. They will indeed earn the Mercy of the Creator and then attain true happiness in this life and the hereafter in paradise. So in this Show we will try to inshallah give you a idea of what is in store for the those who are striving for the real life Jenna Paradise.

With Shaykh Ibrahim Dermali as the Guest. To learn more visit www.TheDeenShow.com

Tour of Jannah by Imam Anwar Al Awlaki

 
 








ahakh | June 09, 2007


Tour of Jannah

Beautiful description and tour of Jannah
By: Immam Anwar Al Awlaki




Last Man To Enter Paradise 

sykes2008 | December 30, 2008
 
Narrated Ibn Mas'ud: Verily the Messenger of Allah said: The last to enter Paradise would be a man who would walk once, stumble once and be burnt by the Fire once. Then when he passes beyond it, he will turn to it and say: Blessed is He Who has saved me from thee. Allah has given me something He has not given to any one of those in earlier or later times.

Then a tree would be raised for him and he will say: O my Lord! Bring me near this tree so that I may take shelter in its shade and drink of its water. Allah, the Exalted and Great, would say: O son of Adam, if I grant you this, you will ask Me for something else. He would say: No, my Lord. And he would promise Him that he would not ask for anything else. His Lord would excuse him because He sees what he cannot help desiring; so He would bring him bear it, and he would take shelter in its shade and drink of its water. Afterwards a tree more beautiful than the first would be raised before him and he would say: O my Lord! Bring me near this tree in order that I may drink of its water and take shelter in its shade and I shall not ask Thee for anything else. He (Allah) would say: O son of Adam, if I bring you near it you may ask me for something else. He would promise Him that he would not ask for anything else. His Lord will excuse him because He sees something he cannot help desiring. So He would bring him near it and he would enjoy its shade and drink its water.

Then a tree would be raised for him at the gate of Paradise, more beautiful than the first two. He would say: O my Lord! Bring me near this (tree) so that I may enjoy its shade and drink from its water. I shall not ask Thee for anything else. He (Allah) would say: O son of Adam! Did you not promise Me that you would not ask Me for anything else? He would say: Yes my Lord, but I shall not ask Thee for anything else. His Lord would excuse him for He sees something the temptation of which he could not resist.

He (Allah) would bring him near it, and when He brings him near it he would hear the voices of the inhabitants of the Paradise. He would say: O my Lord! Admit me to it. He (Allah) would say: O son of Adam, what will bring an end to your requests to Me? Will it please you if I give you the whole world and a similar one with it? He will say: O my Lord! Art Thou mocking at me, though Thou art the Lord of the worlds?

Ibn Mas'ud laughed and asked (the hearers): Why don't you ask me what I am laughing at. They (then) said: Why do you laugh? He said: It is in this way that the Messenger of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) laughed. They (the companions of the Holy Prophet) asked: Why do you laugh, Messenger of Allah? He said: On account of the laugh of the Lord of the universe, when he (the desirer of Paradise) said: Art Thou mocking at me though Thou art the Lord of the worlds? He would say: I am not mocking at you, but I have the power to do whatever I wish.
[Sahih Muslim, Vol. 1, #359, 361]


A Meeting With Allah - Derived from  hadith


In Malay translation - Terjemahan dalam bahasa Melayu


iMuslim | October 20, 2006

Asalaam u Alaikum wrwb!
Alhamdulilah this is a beautiful and inspiring video, narrating the occasion of a momentous day when the residents of Jannah shall have a meeting with Allah SWT! It is based on an authentic narration by Ibn Qayyim (RA). Please pray for all those who have helped in making this simple, yet effective, video. Ameen!

Reference:
Ibn al Qayyim's Haadi al-Arwaah ilaa Bilaad il-Afraah, p.193

Thanks for coming

Thanks for coming
Terima kasih sudi hadir

Tajuk - Title