Firstly to remember before proceed
there are many types of Shia / Syiah and
We Can Not Label All Shia as Kuffar
by Sheikh Ahmad Dabbagh
January 28, 2008
Part of video clips Purification of the Heart
1) Imam Ash-Shafie: On one occasion Imam Shafie said concerning the Shia,
"I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Raafidi Shia", and on another occasion he said; "Narrate knowledge from everyone you meet except for the rafidi Shia, because they invent hadith and adopt them as part of their religion." - Minhaj as-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah
Some shia at the time of the Alid Imam Zayd ibn Ali demanded that he make a declaration of innocence ( tabarra ) from whoever disagreed with Ali's right to be Imam. When Zayd refused, they rejected him, and became known as the "raafida" or rejectors. Those who followed Imam Zayd became known as Zaydis, and have very little difference from mainstream Islam. The Raafidi evolved into the the various Imami shia sects, the largest of which is the Ithna 'Ashari.
2) Imam Abu Hanifah: It is reported that often Imam Abu Hanifah used to repeat the following statement about the raafidi Shia; "Whoever doubts whether they are disbelievers has himself committed disbelief."
3) Imam Malik: Once when asked about the raafidi Shia, Imam Malik said; "Do not speak to them or narrate from them, for surely they are liars." During one of Imam Malik's classes, it was mentioned that the raafidi Shia curse the sahabat. Imam Malik recited the verse, "Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are harsh with the disbelievers and gentle among themselves. So that the disbelievers may become enraged with them." (48:29) He then said, "Whoever becomes enraged when the sahaba are mentioned is the one about whom the verse speaks." -Tafseer al-Qurtubi
4) Abu Zur'ah ar-Razi: He said of the raafidi Shia doctrine of cursing the sahaba, "If you see someone degrade any of the companions of the ProphetSAWS know that he is a disbeliever. Because the Prophet s.a.w was real, what he brought was the truth and all of it was conveyed to us by way of the sahabat. What those disbelievers wish to do is cast doubt on the reliability of our narrators in order to invalidate the Qur'an and Sunnah. Thus the disbelievers are the ones most deserving of defamation."
5) Ibn Hazm al-Andalusi: During the period of Muslim rule in Spain, Imam Abu Muhammad ibn Hazm would often debate with the Catholic priests about their religious texts. He brought before them evidence of textual distortions in the Bible and the loss of the original manuscripts. When they replied by pointing out the Shia claims that the Qur'an has been distorted and altered, Ibn Hazm informed them that Shia claims were not valid evidence because the shia were not themselves muslims.
6) Imam Al-Alusi: He declared the raafidi Shia disbelievers because of their defamation of the sahabat ( Prophet Muhammad's companions). His position was based on the rulings of Imam Malik and other scholars. In response to their claim to be followers of the Ahlul Bait (the Prophet's s.a.w family) Al-Alusi said, "No, they are really followers of the devils and the Ahlul Bait are innocent of them."
7) Muhammad Rasheed Rida: This scholar was among those who worked sincerely for rapproachment between the shia and the sunni, and they in turn pretended moderation for his benefit. However, in the midst of his efforts, they caught him by surprise by presenting him with a number of their books which slander Islam. He then replied in a paper called As-Sunnah wa Ash-Shia in which he exposed their false doctrines and idolatrous practices.
8) Dr. Hilali: After living close to the shia for some years, the famous Moroccan scholar, Dr. Hilali wrote a paper on them in which he declared them to be disbelievers.
9) Abul-A'la Maududi: This great Pakistani scholar wrote an introduction to the book, "Ar-Riddah bain al-Ams wa al-Yaum" In it was written, regarding the Imami Ja'fari Shia, "despite their moderate views (relative to other shia sects), they are swimming in disbelief like white bloodcells in blood or like fish in water."
10) Imam Bukhari declared: “I don’t see any difference between praying Salah behind a Jahmi or a (Shia) Rafidhi and a Christian or a Jew. They (Jahmis/Rafidhis) are not to be greeted, nor are they to be visited, nor are they to be married, nor is their testimony to be accepted, nor are their sacrifices to be eaten.” -Khalq Af’aalul-’Ibaad, p.14
11) among the other contemporary scholars who have expressed similar views are: Sheikh Abdul 'Aziz ibn Baz, Sheikh Nassiraddin Al-Albani, Allama Ash-Shanqiti, Sheikh An-Nashashibi, Imam Ahmad Ameen, and Dr. Rashaad Salim.
(edited from islamicemirate)
Act of Syiah Rafidah
Making The Story or Believe that Prophet Muhammad s.a.w was poisoned by His Wife, Umul Mukminin
Prophet Muhammad s.a.w was poisoned by his two wives Ayesha and Hafsa, at the order of their fathers Abu Bakr and Omar r.a.
Don't Ever Believe this theory
It may bring you to the door of Astray
Shia's Scholar teaching to Astray Path
Curse Prophet Muhammad's Wives (Ummul Mukminin r.a ) & Companions ( Sahabat )
The shia scholar Yasir Al-Habib curses the companions and the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) in his prayer. This is evidence that cursing the companions and the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) is part of their religion.
Attack on Saidatina Aisyah r.a Grave
Shia attacked on Masjid e Nabwi & the Grave of Hazrat Fatima (R.A) &
Cursing Sahaba in this Video
Drawing Photo of Sahabat r.a
( Companions of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w )
Drawing Photo of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
Celebration they created on their own and for them only
On the 5th of October 2010 the Rafidite heretic pagan regime of Iran executed three Sunnah Iranians by hanging
On the 5th of October 2010 the Rafidite heretic pagan regime of Iran executed three Sunnah Iranians by hanging. Normally the Rafidite regimes terrorizes the Sunnah of Balochestan/Iran by threatening the scholars (who dare to speak out) and the Sunnah activists who dare to spread Sunnah literature and those who openly response to the lies and attacks of the Rafidah Shia cult. Unfortunately the Rafidite regime has been spreading a stereotype all over in Iran, namely that Iranian balochis (virtually all Sunnah), are “only” executed because they are drug smugglers. (As if Balochi stands for drug smuggler, even though mostly non-Iranian Balochis are heavy drug addict and smugglers, like Khamenei and its Rev. guards.)
It is true that the poor Iranian Baloch Sunnis are involved in smuggling at the border region of Iran, (many youth, even though Balochistan is a Sunnah area, are discriminated for being Sunni, thus having almost no chance to make a living by legal means) yet this became literally a stereotype (Baloch being smugglers) that every Balochi Iranian who raises his voice or is been executed is demonized as a “drug smuggler”. Even though many Sunnah Iranians in Balochestan have been executed under the pretext of “smuggling” and what not, in this case you can clearly hear the Basijis and other “Hezbollahi” (Hezbosh-shaitani) Rafidites who know better than all of us, that the crime of those being hanged is their belief, which they -the Rafidah- call “Wahhabism”.
Sayyid Nasrallah on Defaming Prophets' Wives
Imam Khamenei's Fatwa Against Insulting Sahaba
فتوة السيد علي الخامنئي
Imam Khamenei on Shia-Sunni Unity
Muslims are Brothers
hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah
Surah 'Āli `Imrān (Family of Imran) سورة آل عمران
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا ۚ وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنتُمْ أَعْدَاءً فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُم بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَانًا وَكُنتُمْ عَلَىٰ شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِّنَ النَّارِ فَأَنقَذَكُم مِّنْهَا ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ
Point to Ponder
Point to Ponder
As an ahli sunnah who believe that he is on the right path but refuse to implement Islam as the way of life at the same time put aside sunnah Nabi from his daily life. Can it be called as miss guided too ?
Any suitable word for this ? Can it be called as betrayal of Islam ? Every one will answer in front of Allah no matter he is the follower of ahli sunnah or syiah.