"Ramadhan is the (month) in which the Qur'an was sent down, as a guide to mankind
, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong).
So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting..."
Virtues of Fasting Ramadan.
Who Has to Fast?
Those Who Have to Fast
Those Who Are not Allowed to Fast
Those who are exempted from Fasting ( The Traveller and The Sick)
Those who are exempted from Fasting
( The Elderly People - the Sick people Permenantly
The Nursing Women - The Pregnant Women)
Rulings regarding making up missed days in Ramadan
Rulings regarding (Fediah) Feeding the Masakin
continue to part 5 till the end from
Master in Usul Ad-Deen, Fundamentals of Islam, Quranic and Hadith Sciences from the American Open University, Alexandria, VA.
Areas of Expertise
• Hafiz Al-Qur'an (Memorization of the complete text of the Qur'an)
• Tafsir Al-Qur'an (Special skill in explaining the meanings of the Qur'an)
• Islamic Counseling
• Islamic Leadership Development
• Program Development and Execution
• Motivational Lecturing and Teaching
Workshops & Published Audio Lectures:
• Burial and Shrouding Instructional Seminar 2007.
• How To Perform Hajj - held 2006 - 2008.
• Last Ten Nights of Ramadan Mini Workshop 2007 - 2008.
• Ramadan Preparation Workshop 2006 - 2008.
• Salah Workshop - 2007 & 2008.
• Surah Al-Fatihah, Dar-Us-Salaam Publications.
• The Companions Of The Cave, Dar-Us-Salaam Publications.
• Jesus Spoke As An Infant, Dar-Us-Salaam Publications.
• Parenting In The West, Dar-Us-Salaam Publications.
• Aqidah Series, Dar-Us-Salaam Publications.