Jun 6, 2012

Ikhlas beginning for all



Ikhlas beginning for all

I am not an alim person
just like to collect knowledge where found
I am not a warak man
just like realistic and toward perfection
I am not a person with high religious knowledge
just like posting about religious knowledge so not away from my sight

I am a normal person with many sins offset with little good
if any
I am a normal person who likes truth be the king surrounding the cyber
at my capability
I am a normal person who wants to share what I found
whatever

more easier if the story been shortened
truth does not belong to certain people
I am also part of it
so I write what driven by my heart
based on the understanding that clings in the mind

Ikhlas beginning for all

Allah's promise for human
Satan will not able to get through

Every one of should be a Daei
on the capacity that he has

============ 


 بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

إِنَّ عِبَادِي لَيْسَ لَكَ عَلَيْهِمْ سُلْطَانٌ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِرَبِّكَ وَكِيلًا
Sahih International
Indeed, over My [believing] servants there is for you no authority. And sufficient is your Lord as Disposer of affairs.
Muhsin Khan
"Verily! My slaves (i.e the true believers of Islamic Monotheism), you have no authority over them. And All-Sufficient is your Lord as a Guardian."
Pickthall
Lo! My (faithful) bondmen - over them thou hast no power, and thy Lord sufficeth as (their) guardian.
Yusuf Ali
"As for My servants, no authority shalt thou have over them:" Enough is thy Lord for a Disposer of affairs.
Malay
Sesungguhnya hamba-hambaKu (yang beriman dengan ikhlas), tiadalah engkau (hai iblis) mempunyai sebarang kuasa terhadap mereka (untuk menyesatkannya); cukuplah Tuhanmu (wahai Muhammad) menjadi Pelindung (bagi mereka). 
Al-Quran 17:65

============ 

Thanks for coming

Thanks for coming
Terima kasih sudi hadir

Tajuk - Title