Jan 14, 2013

Know Allah & Tears of the Brave by Sheikh Mustapha Al Majzoub

Know Allah
Sheikh Mustapha Al Majzoub
 
lebo2196

===================== 

Tafseer of Surah Maryam



In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Sheikh Mustapha al-Majzoub from Sydney, Australia has been martyred in Syria. A truly beautiful brother who benefited so many with his knowledge. One of his last statuses before he was martyred was,

"Inshallah this Eid is going to be special, wallahi the spirit is high and the achievement is great."

Subhanallah how true were his words. Insha'Allah he celebrates his Eid in the heavens.




Words of Sheikh Mustafa Majzoub about his wife. Subhan'Allah: "Wallahi, if there is anyone I'd like to describe as a warrior and a hero, it'll be my wife Rawya (Umm Amaar) she made the great sacrifice of sending her husband across the oceans and the lands, she gave up her comfort of being close to her husband for the sake of benefiting people she never met, she carried the risk of never seeing her husband again in this world, she carried the heavy load of looking after our 3 children alone and never complained. Wallahi when she found out I'm travelling far away she didn't complain once, rather she only said "I hope to be with you in Jannah if we don't meet again in this world" and she said to me not to worry about my children and that she'll never marry anyone again if I was to be martyred. I thank her for everything and I thank Allah from the bottom of my heart for blessing me with her and I ask Allah to reward her immensely for being the best friend I could ever have.
Wallahi I would never think of having any other wife second to her because "She's all I can ask for".




Complete Tafseer of Surat Maryam by Sh. Mustapha Al Majzoub (May Allah have mercy upon him) in English. 7 Parts (Audio) - This series was presented last year at Masjid Al-Azhar, Belmore.

To Listen 
or download

========================

Tears of the Brave



 

 ====================

Suratul Kafirun

سورة الكافرون




fazzamin
*****

 بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ
Say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)to these Mushrikun and Kafirun): "O Al-Kafirun (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!

Say: O disbelievers!

Katakanlah: "Hai orang-orang kafir,
Katakanlah (wahai Muhammad): "Hai orang-orang kafir! 
 

لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ
"I worship not that which you worship,
I worship not that which ye worship;
Aku tidak akan menyembah apa yang kamu sembah.
"Aku tidak akan menyembah apa yang kamu sembah. 
 

وَلَا أَنتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ
"Nor will you worship that which I worship.
Nor worship ye that which I worship.
Dan kamu bukan penyembah Tuhan yang aku sembah.
"Dan kamu tidak mahu menyembah (Allah) yang aku sembah. 
 

وَلَا أَنَا عَابِدٌ مَّا عَبَدتُّمْ
"And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
Dan aku tidak pernah menjadi penyembah apa yang kamu sembah,
"Dan aku tidak akan beribadat secara kamu beribadat. 
 

وَلَا أَنتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ
"Nor will you worship that which I worship.
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
dan kamu tidak pernah (pula) menjadi penyembah Tuhan yang aku sembah.
"Dan kamu pula tidak mahu beribadat secara aku beribadat. 
 

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ
"To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism)."
 Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.
Untukmu agamamu, dan untukkulah, agamaku".
"Bagi kamu ugama kamu, dan bagiku ugamaku".

Quran.com

  ====================

Tribute

 
elbaf86

edited from photo @ muslimvillage

 *************

   Together we sadaqah صدقة the recitation reward ثواب 
of this Al Fatihah to the ruh of Sheikh Mustapha Al Majzoub

Bersama-sama kita sedekah pahala bacaan Al Fatihah ini 
kepada ruh Sheikh Mustapha Al Majzoub

Al Fatihah

Thanks for coming

Thanks for coming
Terima kasih sudi hadir

Tajuk - Title